PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $29.99 via FB marketplace

I received my crystal DS4 from Big Dog Retail as well and it looks like a legit US version. Compared it to a magma red one I bought last year and the main difference was the red has a formed outer plastic around the controller while the crystal has the plastic window box just like the one in Ervgotti85's picture.

I received my crystal DS4 from Big Dog Retail as well and it looks like a legit US version. Compared it to a magma red one I bought last year and the main difference was the red has a formed outer plastic around the controller while the crystal has the plastic window box just like the one in Ervgotti85's picture.
I believe that's the new controller box design. I was at target the other day and the newest controllers (berry blue and sunset orange) both were in that style

I'm just going to report that I played like 10-12 hours of Spider-man with my new crystal controller yesterday with no issues at all. I'm very glad I got a hold of a crystal one! 

I have a problem, whenever I use the speaker, it outputs in Spanish. $30 was such a great deal and glad I was able to get in. Got a Midnight Blue and Crystal.

Got my Magma Red controller today (9/25).

Ordered on 9/15 originally, which was a Saturday.

Pre-shipment took 3 days before it finally changed status to something else.

The box itself has English and then French right next to it.

Since Menewbe mentioned it above, I just wanted to add that my box did have a wrapped contoured window over the controller, and not a rectangle window. Not sure if this is relevant to anyone though.

Ordered 9/16. Pre-Shipment 9/18. Items Accepted 9/25. Delivered 9/27.

The wave blue one is Spanish; the magma red is French/English. Both have a contoured window.

Clearly, the blue was destined for Mexico/Paraguay/Chile/Columbia and the red for Canada. Neither has a (US) FCC statement so it is what it is. They work, I dont care.

I have a problem, whenever I use the speaker, it outputs in Spanish. $30 was such a great deal and glad I was able to get in. Got a Midnight Blue and Crystal.
LOL! I'm not sure what games I have that I could easily test the speaker on but kinda wondering if mine do the same and if there is a way to change it in the settings. Anyone else have this happen?

LOL! I'm not sure what games I have that I could easily test the speaker on but kinda wondering if mine do the same and if there is a way to change it in the settings. Anyone else have this happen?
pB43k.jpg

Dragon Quest Heroes (the first one at least) is one of the few things I recall that actually uses it. Its been a while but I believe Healix will comment on the battle through the speakers from the get go.

bread's done
Back