PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller $29.99 via FB marketplace

Did you try to buy them all in the same transaction? I had one arrive already, I ordered a gold one the day after my first arrived when it came back in stock, then yesterday when great number of the colors were miraculously available to grab, I talked myself in the crystal one.

Numbers 2 and 3 shipped next business day. I'll cross my fingers for them to arrive but this is a sweet deal, even if I don't end up needing/keeping all of them. They wear down eventually and ds4's are my favorite current gen controller so it pays to have lots of extras.
Nah I made an order last week when it first started, then I made another order a few days ago. I'm guessing it's the colors I got midnight blue the first time didn't ship. Then wave blue and Crystal. They didn't ship either. Really irritating I wanted the controller so I can put away my spiderman one but I've had to use it. At this point I might just buy one off Amazon not sure why my orders aren't going through sent a message to them to try and get it sorted out. Definitely a great deal glad it worked out for you guys.

Nah I made an order last week when it first started, then I made another order a few days ago. I'm guessing it's the colors I got midnight blue the first time didn't ship. Then wave blue and Crystal. They didn't ship either. Really irritating I wanted the controller so I can put away my spiderman one but I've had to use it. At this point I might just buy one off Amazon not sure why my orders aren't going through sent a message to them to try and get it sorted out. Definitely a great deal glad it worked out for you guys.
I ordered 2 seperately on my sister and brother ordered 1 each and they all shipped so I don’t know what’s causing yours to get cancelled. Maybe the card you are using?

Got mine in today in Crystal, outside of the Spanish, nothing out of the ordinary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally my fault guess I needed to verify my account somehow (I made a Facebook just for this deal lol I don't use social media anymore). Oh well.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this here, I sold my extra PS4 to GS for the $250 credit earlier this week, and really miss my crystal controller, so jumped in on this.

Is this still active? How do you select the kind of controller you want? At checkout, it just says Sony Playstation 4 Dualshock Controller and doesn't have like Cameo, Red, Blue, etc. 

I got mine no problem from the first deal (which was Big Dog deals or something like that), so I went ahead and ordered another (this time from Daily Steals).  Went with Crystal both times.

I got mine no problem from the first deal (which was Big Dog deals or something like that), so I went ahead and ordered another (this time from Daily Steals). Went with Crystal both times.
Quoting this post to ask if anybody has actually received anything from Daily Steals. This makes it sound like the first time the deal was posted it was from a different seller. Even if nothing nefarious is going on, I'm starting to wonder if they sold stock they don't have and are now trying to acquire it.

Just for record keeping and comparing notes, I ordered one DS4 in crystal clear.

Quoting this post to ask if anybody has actually received anything from Daily Steals. This makes it sound like the first time the deal was posted it was from a different seller. Even if nothing nefarious is going on, I'm starting to wonder if they sold stock they don't have and are now trying to acquire it.

Just for record keeping and comparing notes, I ordered one DS4 in crystal clear.
I ordered a Camouflage 1 on Thursday from Dailysteals and it arrived yesterday.

Could be a Crystal issue, as I ordered one as well.

I'm waiting on a crystal, too (ordered last week.) I ordered a Gold DS4 a couple weeks back, and it arrived quickly and in good condition. There must be a hold up on crystal.

My crystal I ordered on Sept. 14 shipped today. I had also ordered a midnight blue but they shipped me a gold instead. Hopefully I can exchange it, but that's doubtful. I'll either just keep the gold or sell it. Eh. I didn't need it anyway. I previously got a green camo from the first time these popped up. Got it quickly and it's a great controller for anyone wondering. 

Just chiming in with shipping confirmation on my Crystal controller as well, although I never received an email, I had to check it out on Facebook

My crystal shipped out yesterday and tracking says it should arrive Saturday even though I live in the same state its being delivered from.

EDIT -  Now my tracking says it is in the next town over already. So I should get it tomorrow. :)

Ordered wave blue, the red, and plain black. Single tracking number showing label created on September 11th, with no update since. Really annoyed as I bought them to use with my gf and her 2 boys...(aaaand so I don't have anyone else using my spiderman controller with the white analogs...)

Got my Crystal just now and its official and new like stated. What a deal. Almost wish I got more controllers but I already have 5 different colors not including this one. lol

Got both my gold and crystal delivered today and gold has packaging like you would find them in the store while the crystal was foreign with Spanish wording.Overall very pleased with the pricing and shipping speed.

Got my crystal and gold today from my Sept. 14 order. I like these guys! Too bad something got screwed up (may have been my error) because I thought I was getting Midnight Blue but got Gold. Oh well. 

Received my crystal controller as well.
34d58526993cf40c6cc5d0e3f6879404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my black PS4 controller and in perfect condition.

Also got my two pairs of official earbuds that have the 3.5 mm connection and not the lightning.

(i mean cause i need to use discord and charge at the same time APPLE!!!

Got 2 for $20 which is a great deal since they retail for $30 each.

That's exactly what the box for my crystal controller looked like too. Is there not a film on the dpad for any dualshocks anymore? I remember watching unboxings that were made to identify the difference between genuine Sony dualshocks and very good knockoffs and the knockoffs didn't have the same material used for the film layer. 

Other minor differences were hard to spot but most dealt with the Playstation logo on the box, lack of seals on the flaps, and a photoshopped appearance to the graphics, none of which the gold, black or crystal suffered from (although the blue color on the Spanish version crystal box is completely different from American/dual language--much more faded, along with the harder clear plastic in the middle of the box). 

Overall, even if they're from different regions which may create minor differences, these seem to be legit (which I know was the prevailing wisdom since the beginning when people were questioning the deal but I'm always paranoid). Anyone have opinions to the contrary? 

Aren't PS4 games region free? I'm sure when it comes to controllers it's even less of an issue.
I dont think anyone really cares about the region. They are just concerned about getting a Sony branded/manufactured controller vs a generic 'PS4-compatible' controller due to possible build quality/longevity issues.

I put in two orders (wave Blue, Red) last Sunday; currently, they are in 'pre-shipment' with a USPS tracking number.

Mine was scheduled to be delivered yesterday and it said expected on time all the way through last night, but didn't show up yesterday or today. Says it's taking longer than expected, but it's still in transit.

That's exactly what the box for my crystal controller looked like too. Is there not a film on the dpad for any dualshocks anymore? I remember watching unboxings that were made to identify the difference between genuine Sony dualshocks and very good knockoffs and the knockoffs didn't have the same material used for the film layer.

Other minor differences were hard to spot but most dealt with the Playstation logo on the box, lack of seals on the flaps, and a photoshopped appearance to the graphics, none of which the gold, black or crystal suffered from (although the blue color on the Spanish version crystal box is completely different from American/dual language--much more faded, along with the harder clear plastic in the middle of the box).

Overall, even if they're from different regions which may create minor differences, these seem to be legit (which I know was the prevailing wisdom since the beginning when people were questioning the deal but I'm always paranoid). Anyone have opinions to the contrary?
the packaging was identical to the 500 million LE controller I bought directly from Amazon a month ago except both the Crystal & Midnight Blue I received from this were in Spanish

bread's done
Back