PS4 In stock on Amazon (OOS)

I can't wait for developers to start releasing games on the PS4. I know it's only been a month, but right now, my PS4 is just sitting there collecting dust
Take advantage of Gamestops return policy and try to get used copies of games that you may not want to actually invest in. I really recommend Knack if you haven't played it yet. Buy it, beat it and return it. This may be somewhat immoral, but who knows you may find a game that you want to hang on to.

I just got an email from Gamestop saying they still have lots of Xbox One you can walk in and buy for Christmas... no mention of PS4.
PS4s are out there too, maybe not in as significant a number, but they are. I saw some at TRU the other night in the security glass cage. They had been there long enough to get stocked on a busy weekend. Had a few XBOnes too.

Sony does not want to be behind the 8 ball like last gen.  1st console to 10 mill sold wins with user base and game maker/publishers can make games profitable for that platform.  The console need to be sold and distributed quickly and cheaply enough without breaking the bank. This was MS's stragety for the 360. Shitty Wii games are  aplenty but the makers still made enough profit because of the user base. So surprising that Nintendo and MS have forgotten everything from last gen.

12/24 12am PST....

amazon shows that PS4 is in stock for $399, but when i go to try to add to my cart, i simply get the error message that its no longer available......but if you refresh the page, it shows that the PS4 $399 is available for purchase (albeit shipping dec 31st)......what gives?

Maybe OoS and now taking preorders for the next shipment?

12/24 12am PST....

amazon shows that PS4 is in stock for $399, but when i go to try to add to my cart, i simply get the error message that its no longer available......but if you refresh the page, it shows that the PS4 $399 is available for purchase (albeit shipping dec 31st)......what gives?

PS4s are out there too, maybe not in as significant a number, but they are. I saw some at TRU the other night in the security glass cage. They had been there long enough to get stocked on a busy weekend. Had a few XBOnes too.
For sure not around here in Los Angeles. I have yet to see one for sale in person. Sometimes I check http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/ for stock in my area, but it's out of the stock (target, walmart, bestbuy, gamestop, amazon, etc.) at the moment. I do see X1s at target, kmart, walmart though all the time. It's either MS is stocking them like crazy or they are not selling at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbone is not selling as well. I still see the same ones sitting in glass cases, plus I saw a day one edition today. The PS4's are always gone. That $100 difference is a big deal right now.

For sure not around here in Los Angeles. I have yet to see one for sale in person. Sometimes I check http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/ for stock in my area, but it's out of the stock (target, walmart, bestbuy, gamestop, amazon, etc.) at the moment. I do see X1s at target, kmart, walmart though all the time. It's either MS is stocking them like crazy or they are not selling at all.

Xbone is not selling as well. I still see the same ones sitting in glass cases, plus I saw a day one edition today. The PS4's are always gone. That $100 difference is a big deal right now.
PS4 domination is imminent, its gonna be just like the glory days of the PS2 era for Sony. Xbone is just a Peggle 2 machine right now, maybe things will get better when Titanfall comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike last gen, I will only be purchasing one console.  Still on the fence, but leaning toward PS4 (although my son will be disappointed as a Forza fan).  If I were to walk into a store and see a PS4, I'd probably buy it.  I've had the opportunity several times with XB1, but didn't pull the trigger.  

I was leaning towards an XB1, for forza, but no other exclusives really interest me. With DriveClub and Project C.A.R.S. coming out, the PS4 just seems more appealing.

bread's done
Back