PS4 In stock on Amazon (OOS)

Had like 200 bucks in Amazon credit from (stupid expensive book) trade ins. Decided to pick one up to hawk off in this crappy town that has 0 stores in stock and apparently people use craigslist, but not amazon,lol. Plenty of stupid El Hoardo who think they can sell it for 800. Putting mine up for 400 since I just want cash.

Isn't there supposed to be a free psn credit inside these? I picked one up at gamestop and can't find the psn free trial or psn credit.

I bought mine from Best Buy about two weeks ago and received it. Can't tell if it was a launch system or not. You're welcome to my code since I have PS+ through the BF sales and there's no way Sony is getting my CC details, which are needed to use the trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually very tempting.. but I think I'll wait until I have a chance to try at Gamestop. Using the Triple PUR points coupon they sent me would give me a whopping 12,000 points.

This is actually very tempting.. but I think I'll wait until I have a chance to try at Gamestop. Using the Triple PUR points coupon they sent me would give me a whopping 12,000 points.
That's kind of a joke though... right? 12,000 points has a actual value of what, $12? I mean if you calculate the $50 of coupons at 50,000 points that 1,000 points would roughly equal $1.

I know they do other stuff in the PUR catalog as well as steels of the week but I have over 100,000 PUR points and haven't found a single thing in their catalog that I could purchase elsewhere for money at a cheaper overall cost.

Shop discover has 5% CB at GS, if that combines it's even more tempting :lol:

I bought mine from Best Buy about two weeks ago and received it. Can't tell if it was a launch system or not. You're welcome to my code since I have PS+ through the BF sales and there's no way Sony is getting my CC details, which are needed to use the trial.
Thanks, I just wanted the $10 credit. I have a year of ps+

I was able to change the quantity in my cart to 999 so there's at least that many left.
That trick doesn't work on items with a quantity restriction of one per account. I'm not saying that they don't possibly have more then 999 left but you can't gauge accurate inventory counts by using the "add 999 to cart" trick if they only allow you to purchase one per account. Their have been several CE's that have come back in stock over the past few years where it appeared 999+ were available and then seconds later they were OOS.

That's kind of a joke though... right? 12,000 points has a actual value of what, $12? I mean if you calculate the $50 of coupons at 50,000 points that 1,000 points would roughly equal $1.

I know they do other stuff in the PUR catalog as well as steels of the week but I have over 100,000 PUR points and haven't found a single thing in their catalog that I could purchase elsewhere for money at a cheaper overall cost.
Eh, not gonna say you don't speak the truth, but I prefer not to think of it that way. It's not like GameStop has to do it as a points system, it could easily be a frequent shopper card or one where they automatically send coupons, or they could just as easily not have it. The points are icing on the cake for me, so while they might not be much, it's something.

I can actually think of one thing offhand that might meet your criteria, though it was something for a very specific fanbase. I wanna say.. a year and a half ago they had a car door autographed by a Nascar Driver. 'Tis very rare, but sometimes stuff'll pop up. Just gotta keep watching.

Shop discover has 5% CB at GS, if that combines it's even more tempting :lol:
Ooooh. That is very nice. $20 back plus triple point.

Ugh this is tempting. This will come out to only effectively costing me $377 with the $2 off coupon that was posted here a week or so ago and my 5% cash back rewards with chase but i dont need it!

Ahhh crap i think im gonna order one. worst case scenario i can resell it? damn it. 

Well... i don't know why but i ordered another one after having cancelled my launch order. Comes with a 1 year warranty with sony correct?

Now i'm going to have to be on the lookout for harddrive replacement for all the plus games. 

Finally, some healthy stock for the PS4 in the US? Hopefully, it's the case, considering the launches for EU and Asia have passed.

A whole bunch of Target stores in my area show "in-stock" on the inventory checker, also.

Clearly they made a big push to have them in stock this last weekend before Christmas. I was at Fred Meyer (a chain in the Pacific NW) and they had an X1 but no PS4's. Someone asked if they were getting more and they said they'd have them in the morning (Sat AM). So combine that with the apparently huge Amazon stock and the Target info above and it points to a concerted effort by Sony to have them available this weekend.

[quote name="ORGAN1ZAT10N_13" post="11371702" timestamp="1387622630"]No Smurfing way!

13 hours later and they are still in stock[/quote]

Using fanboi logic, that must mean that the PS4 is a failure. That's what I kept reading when Xbone was it stock.

I'm surprised. Amazon must have gotten a huge shipment, held back some of their inventory for right before Christmas, or they are just starting to become more easily available
Yeah. They likely just did what many retailers will do and simply held back stock for last minute shoppers.

Diehard fans waited in line for days to get a PS3 and it cooled down relatively quickly.   I see no difference with the PS4.  Hopefully, Sony, can keep up with the momentum this time around.

[quote name="SonicGamer" post="11372577" timestamp="1387655348"]just looked and Walmart has them for preorder i would preorder on but they charge immediately which sucks, [/quote]

Been hung out to dry on preorder items w/ Walmart before. Never again for me.

Got a wiialert earlier this afternoon, went back in stock for a short time, when I added it to my cart, it said back in stock 12/30, then when I got to the place order screen, it said 1/2, went onward, then received an email about a half hour later, saying that shipping was bumped up, with an estimated arrival of 12/26 or 12/27... weird, not many launch titles I'm interested in but oh well...anxiety got the best of me, looking forward to several releases in the new year.

i hope u scalpers and horders get scamed sorrey 2 b mean but u all deserve it luckely i have my ps4 and i didnt have 2 pay $1000 on ebay 4 it.if its sold out u can blame those dooshbags.

I was at my local walmart today and they had 5 PS4s in the display case.  I think the stores must have got a restock today. 

i hope u scalpers and horders get scamed sorrey 2 b mean but u all deserve it luckely i have my ps4 and i didnt have 2 pay $1000 on ebay 4 it.if its sold out u can blame those dooshbags.
HORDERS

SCAMED SORREY

LUCKELY

DOOSHBAGS

Seriously get some spell check, and you can't be mad at people who are making money of MORONS who are willing to pay double the price because they were 2 fucking lazy to pre order their shit months ago !

bread's done
Back