PS4 Pro Preorders up

Why is this even in the deals thread?

It's never been a deal. Well, I get it. It's a new and sought after game system but Jesus this entire thread should be locked or moved because it's nothing more than a gathering place for childish behavior that accomplishes nothing more than to push off the main page real deals.

Why is this even in the deals thread?

It's never been a deal. Well, I get it. It's a new and sought after game system but Jesus this entire thread should be locked or moved because it's nothing more than a gathering place for childish behavior that accomplishes nothing more than to push off the main page real deals.
Thread police!

Ok everyone needs to calm down or the mods will close this thread
Probably needs to be closed, it's MSRP and the PS4 Pro isn't even close to hard to find a pre-order. Every retailer I've seen still has them available. Those are pretty much the only two reasons for this to exist, either hard to find (it can be argued MSRP for a hard to find item is a deal) or a good deal - and it is neither.

Probably needs to be closed, it's MSRP and the PS4 Pro isn't even close to hard to find a pre-order. Every retailer I've seen still has them available. Those are pretty much the only two reasons for this to exist, either hard to find (it can be argued MSRP for a hard to find item is a deal) or a good deal - and it is neither.
If it's such an eyesore, go report the first post in the thread, send an email to the mods and then the problem will be fixed.

Was on the fence about upgrading but now since I won a PSVR from Taco Bell the other day I think I'm definitely going to get it to utilize the increased performance it should give the PSVR

If it's such an eyesore, go report the first post in the thread, send an email to the mods and then the problem will be fixed.
It isn't an eyesore, I've actually been entertained by the responses - I was just agreeing with a previous poster.

At this point it is just people mindlessly snarling at each other for the sake of just being assholes, as you so helpfully demonstrated.

Was on the fence about upgrading but now since I won a PSVR from Taco Bell the other day I think I'm definitely going to get it to utilize the increased performance it should give the PSVR
congrats on that! I do want to at least try and win one, not really a fan of taco bell. As for the ps4 pro I think I'll probably go ahead and purchase one just hoping for a decent bundle on black Friday. I did pick up an xbox one s 500gb for about $160 after some returns, for the price it was hard to pass up.

Congrats on winning. At what time did you enter your game code? I remember the previous Taco Bell contests people were entering their codes at 2am and winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on winning. At what time did you enter your game code? I remember the previous Taco Bell contests people were entering their codes at 2am and winning.
Thanks everyone! I entered my code on the first day at 11:19am EST, i figured those were my best odds since not everyone would be going out on the very first day first thing when they serve lunch to enter a code

congrats on that! I do want to at least try and win one, not really a fan of taco bell. As for the ps4 pro I think I'll probably go ahead and purchase one just hoping for a decent bundle on black Friday. I did pick up an xbox one s 500gb for about $160 after some returns, for the price it was hard to pass up.
I plan to enter again this year... I did this last year and ordered 6 big boxes, and gave them to the first 6 people standing in line behind me. I don't eat Taco Bell, I got my 6 game pieces for $30 and everyone was super happy. Win win. Unfortunately I didn't win a PS4, but it was still fun. With them giving one out every 15 minutes, your odds of winning aren't extremely horrible, unlike most contests.

lebowski1.gif

Nah just keep bumping it so it doesn't fall off the first page.
I dont really get why people are whining and moaning about this thread when for one its vastly entertaining and for two considering we are basically 2 months out from black friday its not like there is a barrage of deals right now anyways.

So what does it cost to preorder one up front in the gamestop store? Also, does amazon just authorize your card for the full amount when you preorder and then the next day take the authorization off?

I'll follow this thread in case a deal shows up in the next month.  Til then I'll just consider Newegg the default "deal" for New Yorkers, since you lose that annoying $35 of sales tax at least!

Are there any eBay stores that are taking pre-orders?  I already checked Newegg's and they don't have it, but if some other non-NY based shop has it on eBay that might be the best option (since eBay/Paypal coupons are relatively common).

bread's done
Back