PS4 Pro standard 320 w/cartwheel or 304 plus tax with redcard/cartwheel target

Status
Not open for further replies.

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
download the cartwheel app and add the offer to your account. Has to be done in store. Yes, I am aware we have  cartwheel thread but not sure if a lot of ppl open that. This is for the standard ps4 pro only eg..no bundles with other games etc..

Just wanted to add a belated thanks to this thread. Was able to flip my launch model and GS last Sunday, the final day of their deal and get a Pro on the cheap from the target in the same parking lot!

I took advantage of this deal today. 20 percent off for Cartwheel, 5 more for redcard and then another 5 percent off coupon that they emailed to most Redcard holders this week. Total after tax was just under 303 dollars. Target's website indicated that all stores near me were sold out completely, but each one ended up having at least 5, so I'm not sure what's going on with the website.
I was at a Target today that had a ps4 pro, though brickseek and target website showed not in stock. I thought perhaps someone returned it unopened but the employee told me it just came in a shipment today. So website probably won't reflect that this soon (?) Considered getting it but I'm happy w/ my original PS4 for now.

Speaking of returning things unopened...

I VERY HIGHLY recommend that anyone that buys a console open it at the store, in the store, in front of an employee- especially as target.

When the Super Mario 3D 3ds limited edition system cameout at target I was able to reserve one in store at a target about 30 minutes away. Got there and picked it up at customer service and saw that there was a hide dent and hole in the box- told the lady politely that I wouldn’t take that and asked for another one. Had to do a return/rebuy and opened the next one in front of her and all looked good- until I got home. Thing was used and still had guys account info on it. CAlled the target near me and politely explained that to the manager and he got me a new one. Everything worked out fine.

Fast forward to PS4 pro. Picked mine up last week and it was supposedly the last one. Box looked like it had better days. Guy said was the last one and none in back. Opened it in front of him and politely said man this looked used to me, look at this. Whatever I’ll bring it home anyway and let you know. Got home- thing was clearly used. Still had guys account info and everything. Called my target again and very nice manager grabbed the last TWO that were in the back and put them up front for me. Guy was very nice. Went in next day, both looked 100% brand new. Opened one and thing was clearly brand new. They were very cool about it. Issue resolved.

Point of story- open that thing in the store! Kindly let them know you hear horror stories like a brick in the box and not the system. The people that work the returns counter are clearly not looking at returns and believing that they aren’t opened.

I was at a Target today that had a ps4 pro, though brickseek and target website showed not in stock. I thought perhaps someone returned it unopened but the employee told me it just came in a shipment today. So website probably won't reflect that this soon (?) Considered getting it but I'm happy w/ my original PS4 for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide if I should get this for $300 or the 1 TB PS4 slim final fantasy special edition for $300...I dont have a 4k tv bit I do have some nice 24"1080p monitors...

I bit and got one to replace my launch model.

Working on installing the OS on my 2TB drive from the old one. Already copied over to the Pro and made a backup on another drive to restore.... Quite the process to keep storage and P.T. ...

Almost 4 days later I realized why my PS4 Pro was so cheap. It had a Repackage sticker at the bottom for $280.01. I'm surprised the coupon worked with a Repackage.

No wonder my Target randomly had one in the middle of the week

Well, Srac84 better get on that. The deals have been up for almost an hour.
That’s fine it’s not worth it’s own thread plus stop being a baby almost everyone in the thread already blocked you .. didn’t see your cartwheel post about this deal I posted plus I wasn’t trying to take your happiness away from you from posting the deal it’s not that important to me lol .. anyways hope you can get over It and move on .. sorry if I hurt your feelings cuz I posted a deal and to everyone else I hope you were able to get the pro if you were looking for one

That’s fine it’s not worth it’s own thread plus stop being a baby almost everyone in the thread already blocked you .. didn’t see your cartwheel post about this deal I posted plus I wasn’t trying to take your happiness away from you from posting the deal it’s not that important to me lol .. anyways hope you can get over It and move on .. sorry if I hurt your feelings cuz I posted a deal and to everyone else I hope you were able to get the pro if you were looking for one
I appreciate you srac84 making it a separate thread. This was the first time I read a thread and all the comments, if anyone wants to have the argument about who was first pretty sure the place where the deals are slick wins. I got one and this was better than the previous 15% deal so thanks!

Yeah, except the very first post in this thread you admit to seeing the deal in the Cartwheel thread, "not caring" and posting it in this thread, even though the same deal had been posted six hours before, and the forum has a rule about not making multiple threads for the same deal. My thread had been on the front page of the site for four hours before you had posted this, and it was getting plenty of traffic. Over 8,000 views before yours was posted. You were just trying to be petty and pick a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, except the very first post in this thread you admit to seeing the deal in the Cartwheel thread, "not caring" and posting it in this thread, even though the same deal had been posted six hours before, and the forum has a rule about not making multiple threads for the same deal. My thread had been on the front page of the site for four hours before you had posted this, and it was getting plenty of traffic. Over 8,000 views before yours was posted. You were just trying to be petty and pick a fight.
Holy crap man, let it go. I thought we were past this. I think if you don't chill, you will end up standing with your nose to the corner again.

Are we still doing this?? ONE WEEK LATER???

congratulations dude you win... a block enjoy your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back