PS4 Pro standard 320 w/cartwheel or 304 plus tax with redcard/cartwheel target

Status
Not open for further replies.

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
download the cartwheel app and add the offer to your account. Has to be done in store. Yes, I am aware we have  cartwheel thread but not sure if a lot of ppl open that. This is for the standard ps4 pro only eg..no bundles with other games etc..

This deal is tempting.  Thanks for posting it.  I think I'm going to hold out for Black Friday and see what happens then.  Hopefully the revisions on the system are such that it's quieter and/or there is a slim model version.

I just read through this thread, and the thing the dude gets wrong is he fails to convey the information that he had his own stand-alone thread for the deal.  Not some megathread.   However, it clearly could have been titled better in the first place.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/367147-target-cartwheel-deals-422-428/

Not that I really care,  that guy was on my ignore list already.  Probably for similar aggressive behavior. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, this is a hell of a deal.  Great time to finally go and pick yourself up a PS4 Pro and play all those sweet 4K and HDR games!

I took advantage of this offer a few weeks ago when the cartwheel was only 15% off.  Then again, the Star Wars console was part of that deal so that was cool.  But I wouldn't wait out on a price drop or anything.  Yeah, the Pros will probably get dropped to $350 during the holidays but so what.  You're already getting one for $320 here.  Even if they dropped to $300 it wouldn't matter. 

God of War is freeking sweet in 4K HDR btw. 

I’m trying to avoid all infinity war stuff on the internet right now and I have to say this thread did not disappoint in entertaining me lol.

All things aside, thanks for sharing OP and zantra for the cartwheel thread.

Yeah, saw the $260 and got a bit ahead of myself before even reading the registry coupon terms, let alone checking to see if there are any PS4 pro consoles in stock.
I'd suggest you still create it, it might come in handy later. The one I created back in Oct is still live with a 15% off coupon on items not yet purchased. I just added the PS4 to my list and it looks like it'll work online. Need to try in-store with Cartwheel if I can find any in stock.

Just got one for $260 plus tax using the Cartwheel and Registry Coupons
a6f9061cc752775c8b03985c9b22f3cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats but how did you use registry coupon? It explicitly excludes playstation in the terms.

2 questions

1) I happened to get in on this deal, though not with the extra red card discount, as mine hadn't come through yet. Is there a way I could somehow get the extra 10% back now that I have my Red card by talking to Target CS?

2) When I go to transfer from my launch PS4, will EVERYTHING be transferred over to the Pro? I ask because I really don't want to lose P.T. as all other can be redownloaded.

Congrats but how did you use registry coupon? It explicitly excludes playstation in the terms.

Same thing I'm curious about
Just because a coupon says it excludes something doesn't mean they couldn't have messed up and not programmed it that way. If it scans then you're good as no cashier is going to read the fine print for exclusions. It could be as simple as having other items in the transaction that somehow bypass the exclusions for all we know.

2 questions

1) I happened to get in on this deal, though not with the extra red card discount, as mine hadn't come through yet. Is there a way I could somehow get the extra 10% back now that I have my Red card by talking to Target CS?

2) When I go to transfer from my launch PS4, will EVERYTHING be transferred over to the Pro? I ask because I really don't want to lose P.T. as all other can be redownloaded.
Not sure about question 1. For 2, I can say for sure that PT will be transferred. I've done a few back up > restores, as well as the transfer from PS4 to the new PS4 Pro and PT came with it every time.

Just because a coupon says it excludes something doesn't mean they couldn't have messed up and not programmed it that way. If it scans then you're good as no cashier is going to read the fine print for exclusions. It could be as simple as having other items in the transaction that somehow bypass the exclusions for all we know.
Which is why I asked the question. Obviously any cashier can make a mistake, their system could be programmed incorrectly, etc. In the area I live in, electronics get rung up in the electronics section, not at the front of the store. Since almost no coupons work on electronics & those registers almost never have a line (meaning the cashier has plenty of time) those cashiers most definitely scrutinize coupons whether there are other items in your order or not. So I'm asking about the experience of the person who posted, not "wow, how does this happen?" like it's some miracle story. I'm asking if they had to fight for it, if the cashier just didn't pay attention, if it required an override, etc. Would be good to know if it scanned with no problems & no questions from the cashier.

Which is why I asked the question. Obviously any cashier can make a mistake, their system could be programmed incorrectly, etc. In the area I live in, electronics get rung up in the electronics section, not at the front of the store. Since almost no coupons work on electronics & those registers almost never have a line (meaning the cashier has plenty of time) those cashiers most definitely scrutinize coupons whether there are other items in your order or not. So I'm asking about the experience of the person who posted, not "wow, how does this happen?" like it's some miracle story. I'm asking if they had to fight for it, if the cashier just didn't pay attention, if it required an override, etc. Would be good to know if it scanned with no problems & no questions from the cashier.
Take it easy or you're gonna end up like Zenax.

Usually when you sign up they give you a temporary number to use so you can get the discount right away .. this is if you sign up in store not sure of the process online .. I’d call customer service maybe they can give you a refund or a gift card for the 5%

2 questions

I just told the cashier I had a coupon he scanned both registry barcodes and the discount applied. Then I paid with the target app with the red card and Cartwheel merge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid $226 for a PS4 Pro! I was shocked to hear the guy say it was that low because I was expecting it to be $300+. I was hesitant at first but now I'm pumped about it!

I got really lucky with my purchase because on my receipt, it says that the PS4 Pro was originally $280.01 before any discounts so the 20% + 5% was off of that. Guess it was on clearance and no one realized.

The DPCI is the same as the original one posted and on Brickseek, the price I got for it isnt at the store I bought it at so it's extremely YMMV. There was however one store near me that had it marked for $119 and change

Not sure about question 1. For 2, I can say for sure that PT will be transferred. I've done a few back up > restores, as well as the transfer from PS4 to the new PS4 Pro and PT came with it every time.
How exactly does the transfer process work. Like what are the simple steps for it?

download the cartwheel app and add the offer to your account. Has to be done in store. Yes, I am aware we have cartwheel thread but not sure if a lot of ppl open that. This is for the standard ps4 pro only eg..no bundles with other games etc..
So you'll be making the new Cartwheel post and updating it as needed now? Or are you just a one-and-done type of guy.

So you'll be making the new Cartwheel post and updating it as needed now? Or are you just a one-and-done type of guy.
This isn’t a cartwheel thread just a deal that happened to use cartwheel you can take care of the cartwheel thread if you like

I guess nobody will continue it. Where will you get your deals to post now?
Don't worry, I have it covered. It was only a 24 hour ban, that never got lifted, so I am back to using my original account on an email address that I rarely use anymore.

Don't worry, I have it covered. It was only a 24 hour ban, that never got lifted, so I am back to using my original account on an email address that I rarely use anymore.
Good to see you're back. I'm shocked how this site and community treated someone who had posted useful info on their own time for so long.

I'm just a lurker who's been around for a few years, but I always found the Cartwheel thread to be helpful. Let's not start running off the people who keep weekly posts going, or else what is the point of this forum?

Good to see you're back. I'm shocked how this site and community treated someone who had posted useful info on their own time for so long.

I'm just a lurker who's been around for a few years, but I always found the Cartwheel thread to be helpful. Let's not start running off the people who keep weekly posts going, or else what is the point of this forum?
How many accounts do you have?

Just thought you should know that a sock puppet account to circumvent a ban is a breach of the forum rules.

How exactly does the transfer process work. Like what are the simple steps for it?
Can either do it via USB stick or network. I did mine through the former which was surprisingly easy. If you have PS+, you can save time by uploading your saves first and just nab them on the new system as well. Amazing simple nowadays.

Did you really go back and like all of your own posts using your non-banned account? Wow.
Obvious breach of the forum rules, which is what his temper tantrum was based upon.

The CAG gods demand a human sacrifice! They are angry and the land is in turmoil.

Just thought you should know that a sock puppet account to circumvent a ban is a breach of the forum rules.
It was only for a day. He just needed to chill out. Calling everyone who disagreed with him cyber bully and reporting 22 posts was too much.

Entertaining as this thread has become, I've got a real question.

Since this deal seems to be sold out everywhere, can you go to Target and get a rain check for the Cartwheel price? Or maybe order/buy it and wait for delivery with the Cartwheel price?

Entertaining as this thread has become, I've got a real question.

Since this deal seems to be sold out everywhere, can you go to Target and get a rain check for the Cartwheel price? Or maybe order/buy it and wait for delivery with the Cartwheel price?
I placed an order for shipping. Received it in about two days. Went to the store to do a return/rebuy with no issues.

I took advantage of this deal today. 20 percent off for Cartwheel, 5 more for redcard and then another 5 percent off coupon that they emailed to most Redcard holders this week. Total after tax was just under 303 dollars. Target's website indicated that all stores near me were sold out completely, but each one ended up having at least 5, so I'm not sure what's going on with the website. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back