PSA: $10 off Mario games @ Best Buy - Check your email

Shadowpossum

CAG Newbie
Just received an email from Best Buy containing a coupon for $10 off "select Mario games." Haven't seen a list of eligible titles, but I can confirm that it works for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. Super Mario Party, Odyssey, NSMBU DX, and MK8D are also pictured and probably safe bets.

Subject line is "Celebrate Mario's 35th anniversary with savings on select games." Expires 3/6/2021

Hope that helps somebody. Happy hunting!

EDIT: Well, shoot. Just saw this on the CAG Twitter feed. Hopefully the extra visibility and info regarding Mario 3D World make this not a total waste of a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
It finally worked, but it appears that the $10 off drops each game to $49.99. I was under the impression that the games would be $39.99 each. What a rip. I'll probably just get Super Mario 3D All-Stars since the game will be recalled soon, my birthday is coming up, and I like to treat myself. I don't really need Mario Kart 8 since I own it on the Wii U...and don't play it there.
the coupon is $10 off msrp. coupon doesnt work if they are on sale for $50

I understand. But it's been years since I paid $50 for one game. Damn, Nintendo. :bomb:
yeah, i still haven't bought mario all stars or 3d world as i don't want to pay $50. so far my switch collection is from BF sales and clearance. will probably end up just paying $50 for all stars so i don't miss out on a physical copy

yeah, i still haven't bought mario all stars or 3d world as i don't want to pay $50. so far my switch collection is from BF sales and clearance. will probably end up just paying $50 for all stars so i don't miss out on a physical copy
I flipped games to get a discounted copy of Super Mario 3D World at GameStop when they were offering the trade-in bonus. But yeah, All-Stars was worth pulling the trigger, I guess.

Target is supposed to have Luigi's Mansion 3D, Mario and Sonic, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Mario Maker 2, and Super Mario Party on sale for $38.99 starting on Sunday. And that's still more than I'd like to pay for any of those.

I flipped games to get a discounted copy of Super Mario 3D World at GameStop when they were offering the trade-in bonus. But yeah, All-Stars was worth pulling the trigger, I guess.

Target is supposed to have Luigi's Mansion 3D, Mario and Sonic, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Mario Maker 2, and Super Mario Party on sale for $38.99 starting on Sunday. And that's still more than I'd like to pay for any of those.
i have gamestop trade credit but i still consider it as paying full price if i am giving gs $60 in credit lol

luigi's mansion, tennis aces and mario maker 2 were also part of the $30 / $28 BF sales

bread's done
Back