PSN $25 Gift Card $20.65 at Raise.com

DADGRAD Code hasn’t worked for the last couple of hours but deal is still active for getting almost 40% off a $25.00 PSN gift card.

I also have a referral code if anyone is still interested in getting a $25 Playstation Store card for $16.61.

Just use this link: https://geta.raise.com/RELTON9124

Or just put this code in when you sign-up: RELTON9124

Can't imagine the discount on the Playstation store cards will last much longer. At least they haven't in the past.

Man we seriously need a stickied thread of things people should know about cause y'all should always be checkin raise (although typically eShop and Xbox have a better chance of a discount from what I remember)

Only issue I've had is that for some reason the scanners for Applebee's/Chili's wouln't recognize the barcode raise generates so they'd have to take my phone to their register to type it in. Never had a problem with codes typing in though

Below is referral link/code for anyone to get $5.00 off their Raise.com order

https://www.raise.com/raise-rewards/BARCHIBALD6041
BARCHIBALD6041

If you select $25.00 PSN Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $16.61 (you are paying just 66.40% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else).

If you select $20.00 Nintendo Eshop Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $13.35 (you are paying just 66.75% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $25.00 Xbox Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $17.23 (you are paying just 68.92% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else).

If you select $25.00 Gamestop Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $18.63 (you are paying just 74.52% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

************************************Other Notable Non-Gaming Raise.com Clearance Deals********************************************

If you select $15.00 Ruby Tuesdays Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $6.94 (you are paying just 46.26% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $15.00 Krispy Kreme Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $7.18 (you are paying just 47.8% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $25.00 Build-A-Bear Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $14.08 (you are paying just 56.32 % of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $25.00 Boston Market Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $15.11 (you are paying just 60.44% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $25.00 Applebee’s Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $15.66 (you are paying just 62.64% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $25.00 IHOP Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $16.63 (you are paying just 66.52% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $50.00 Jiffy Lube Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $33.92 (you are paying just 67.84% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

If you select $25.00 Olive Garden Code with the $5.00 off promo through link above (you must be a new raise.com customer to qualify) it comes to $17.23 (you are paying just 68.92% of what you normally would, not going to do better than this anywhere else.

I have placed numerous orders and they all came through instantly and redeemed perfectly if there are those who are concerned about whether or not Raise.com is a legitimate site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess deleting posts isn't giving people the hint. Take your referrals to the referral thread. This is your warning.
It'd be helpful if you said what referral thread you're talking about instead of just deleting posts. I'd like a referral, but I have no idea what thread you're talking about.

Raise seems to have quite a few negative reviews, so be cautious. I tested it out with a $25 PSN card (that totaled $16.66 at checkout) and everything seemed to work smoothly. Instead of waiting for the code in an email I went to my account on the site and found the code ready to use within 5 minutes. So I added the funds to my PSN immediately just to be safe.

I have a referral link if anyone else wants to try.

This weekend they have another 5% off on top of all already discounted gift cards for Fathers day. plus you get 5% cash back as well. Use code 5DAD. Best deal yet. If you haven't signed up yet, just hit me with a PM for a $5 referral. Or go to the referral central on the forum: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/370162-free-5-when-you-sign-up-for-raisecom-discounted-gift-cards-for-all-paltforms/

PS. By the way, Xbox gift cards are currently 13% off now also, so you can get a $25 xbox gift card for $16.

Raise seems to have quite a few negative reviews, so be cautious. I tested it out with a $25 PSN card (that totaled $16.66 at checkout) and everything seemed to work smoothly. Instead of waiting for the code in an email I went to my account on the site and found the code ready to use within 5 minutes. So I added the funds to my PSN immediately just to be safe.

Still have a hold on my credit card from an ordee placed saturday. Hope it clears tonight.

Just throwing my name out there in case anyone needs a referral (just send me a PM). Just placed my first order during this sale and got $25 PSN for around $16. Signing up and using a referral link gives both sides $5 - pretty good deal all around.

Raise is ok until you experience a problem. I took advantage of the Groupon deal a couple weeks back for $30 of Raise credit for $15. I used it to buy a couple Xbox gift cards. One of the gift cards worked fine ($10), but the other came back invalid ($25). I contacted their support about it, received an email the next day telling me I needed to submit a screenshot of the problem I was having. The only issue with this is once you submit a support ticket, it locks the purchase so you can't view the gift card anymore.

Thankfully, I still had the Xbox app open on my PC with the code typed in, so I was able to screencap it. I sent in the email and attached jpg, and I never heard back. Their support ticket said the issue would be resolved in a week, and when that week passed, I tried calling them. The automated system told me I was first in the queue and that an agent would answer my call soon. I sat on hold until a second automated message told me that they were experiencing "high call volumes" and all agents were busy. This cycle repeated for 15 minutes.

Finally, I hung up and decided to contact Groupon directly. I was worried they'd tell me "Hey, the code we sent you worked fine. Your issue is with Raise." But after attempting to call Raise themselves and getting the same outcome (ie. nobody answered), they issued me another code. So, I rolled the dice again with the new $30 of Raise credit, and thankfully this time both gift cards worked. So, yeah...if your codes work, you can get good deals. If not, use a form of payment that you can report the charges as fraudulent if things go south. I felt very fortunate that Groupon was decent about the whole thing.

Thanks all, got $75 worth of cards for around $56. Was planning on paying the full $60 for the FFXIV Shadowbringers pre-order but paying less to end up with even more credit left was a no brainer

Anyone here already a member at Raise and tried to use a referral?   Couldn't get anything to work since I was already signed up

Anyone here already a member at Raise and tried to use a referral? Couldn't get anything to work since I was already signed up
It's for new members only, so you would have to set up another account. But they are pretty strict on things and locked me out after I set up one for everyone in my family. I had to call and basically explain I was trying to game the system to where I could just use my main account again lol.

They must have some sort of tracker. I tried to set up an email for someone that lives in the same house and it didn't give them $5 for signing up off of my referral

New promo for today. Extra 7% off with code SHOP7

It makes:

$25 PSN  $20.02

$25 Xbox  $20.69

$35 Eshop  $29.63

As always, if it's your first purchase you can use someone's referral link to sign up and get an extra $5 off in addition to the promo code savings. (private message me, or pretty much anyone from this thread. Or check the referral central part of the forum)

New promo for today. Extra 7% off with code SHOP7
Thanks. $25 PSN came out to $15.04 after coupon and referral. Grabbed :ps4: SAO Fatal Bullet Complete on sale this week for $21 (down from $70).

I now have a referral code if anyone needs.

Raise feels like the textbook definition of a fly-by-night operation. Dealing with their customer service gives the impression this was/is a startup helmed by a handful of frat-dicks out of their garage. They don't actually sell gift cards. They are a go-between. As in, they sell other peoples' unwanted gift cards to you for a fee. IF you purchase anything from them, use the funds IMMEDIATELY. The danger of being ripped off is real because they have no mechanism in place to protect buyers or sellers. A seller can easily sell the code & upon seeing the money enter his account he can then also use the funds attached to the code. If you buy a gift card expecting it to be like a normal one you can keep around forever & use it months or years later, you may have a surprise $0 balance when you try to use it. Raise supposedly has a "One Year Guarantee" protection plan in place for buyers, but I wouldn't want to put it to the test. Check out the reviews at ResellerRatings if you have any doubts. For example, there are multiple reviews in which buyers had to resort to CC charge-backs to get their money back, whereupon Raise perma-bans your account (no idea if they do this on an IP address basis or if it'd be easy to create a new Raise account).

Now, as to my personal experience with them, it has been mixed & until this weekend I was happily ignorant of the above. I had used them to buy a couple gift cards previously without issue. I used both immediately so that likely contributed to my "success".

This weekend I purchased a $25 PSN code for a small 14% discount & they randomly froze my purchase/account *after* charging my credit card & then sent me an email to request that I call them to "clear things up", like I'm a middle schooler calling my mommy. I realize this is some half-assed attempt at a fraud check, but this is the same exact CC# I've used with them twice before without issue. This is the same exact CC# I use with Amazon, Newegg, eBay thru Paypal...hell...even Rakuten. And none of them have ever frozen a purchase & asked I call them. So, setting aside my annoyance & the fact that I didn't have the spare time to spend an hour on the phone with Raise, I went ahead & attempted to call them yesterday to clear this up. I called twice & get an automated response both times telling me that no one is available to take my call. Turns out, while Raise has email CSRs who will randomly freeze purchases/accounts in response to a purchase, they don't employ phone CSRs who can take calls on Sunday to clear up the mess that the email CSRs create. hahaha SO, they had my money & I had no way to use the code I purchased for at least 24 hours. On the one hand, I feel like this is "first world problems". On the other hand, it boggles the mind they don't have anyone to handle the phones on a Sunday. And this doesn't particularly build my confidence with their operation after reading a few of the aforementioned "horror story" reviews on ResellerRatings. 

In other words, caveat emptor. There is an opportunity here to save some bucks on gift cards. And that's why we're all here on CAG. Just make sure you use 'em immediately & go in knowing that if you have to deal with customer service you may be in for an adventure. 

Raise feels like the textbook definition of a fly-by-night operation. Dealing with their customer service gives the impression this was/is a startup helmed by a handful of frat-dicks out of their garage. They don't actually sell gift cards. They are a go-between. As in, they sell other peoples' unwanted gift cards to you for a fee. IF you purchase anything from them, use the funds IMMEDIATELY. The danger of being ripped off is real because they have no mechanism in place to protect buyers or sellers. A seller can easily sell the code & upon seeing the money enter his account he can then also use the funds attached to the code. If you buy a gift card expecting it to be like a normal one you can keep around forever & use it months or years later, you may have a surprise $0 balance when you try to use it. Raise supposedly has a "One Year Guarantee" protection plan in place for buyers, but I wouldn't want to put it to the test. Check out the reviews at ResellerRatings if you have any doubts. For example, there are multiple reviews in which buyers had to resort to CC charge-backs to get their money back, whereupon Raise perma-bans your account (no idea if they do this on an IP address basis or if it'd be easy to create a new Raise account).

Now, as to my personal experience with them, it has been mixed & until this weekend I was happily ignorant of the above. I had used them to buy a couple gift cards previously without issue. I used both immediately so that likely contributed to my "success".

This weekend I purchased a $25 PSN code for a small 14% discount & they randomly froze my purchase/account *after* charging my credit card & then sent me an email to request that I call them to "clear things up", like I'm a middle schooler calling my mommy. I realize this is some half-assed attempt at a fraud check, but this is the same exact CC# I've used with them twice before without issue. This is the same exact CC# I use with Amazon, Newegg, eBay thru Paypal...hell...even Rakuten. And none of them have ever frozen a purchase & asked I call them. So, setting aside my annoyance & the fact that I didn't have the spare time to spend an hour on the phone with Raise, I went ahead & attempted to call them yesterday to clear this up. I called twice & get an automated response both times telling me that no one is available to take my call. Turns out, while Raise has email CSRs who will randomly freeze purchases/accounts in response to a purchase, they don't employ phone CSRs who can take calls on Sunday to clear up the mess that the email CSRs create. hahaha SO, they had my money & I had no way to use the code I purchased for at least 24 hours. On the one hand, I feel like this is "first world problems". On the other hand, it boggles the mind they don't have anyone to handle the phones on a Sunday. And this doesn't particularly build my confidence with their operation after reading a few of the aforementioned "horror story" reviews on ResellerRatings.

In other words, caveat emptor. There is an opportunity here to save some bucks on gift cards. And that's why we're all here on CAG. Just make sure you use 'em immediately & go in knowing that if you have to deal with customer service you may be in for an adventure.
Did you read post #73 in this very thread from almost 2 weeks ago? I already tried to warn you guys, lol.

IF you purchase anything from them, use the funds IMMEDIATELY.
This is a sage point. I've bought several cards from them in the few weeks I've been aware of them, and deposited them immediately with no trouble. The most recent card I bought, this week during their "extra 7% off" sale, was when I discovered the ceiling for a PSN wallet. So I cannot use my newest code until I spend enough on PSN to at least offset the amount of the new code.

Needless to say, I'm nervous about whether this new code will be worthless soon (or maybe is already). Fingers crossed, and thanks for the level-headed post and advice.

bread's done
Back