PSN $25 Gift Card $20.65 at Raise.com

Just bought 3 more PSN cards from them. One of the three won’t redeem. Guess I gotta deal with their bullshit tomorrow. Luckily I used PayPal so it shouldn’t be an issue to get my money back for it.

Nice. Got $25 PSN for $15.43 after $5 off and discount code "FIREWORK". Great deal. Site is legit. I got it within minutes and redeemed it instantly. Note: I used a referral link for $5 off (you need to confirm your phone number for the $5 off to show up under your account) and a credit card (No options for PayPal) to purchase it. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Got $25 PSN for $15.43 after $5 off and discount code "FIREWORK". Great deal. Site is legit. I got it within minutes and redeemed it instantly. Note: I used a referral link for $5 off (you need to confirm your phone number for the $5 off to show up under your account) and a credit card (No options for PayPal) to purchase it. Thanks OP.
Thanks for the discount code. FIREWORK gives you 5% off.

You can use paypal, but only if you're ordering through the app.

I have a post in the referral central part of the forum

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/370191-raisecom-referral-link-for-5-off-1st-purchase-buy-video-game-currency-at-a-discount/

You can click my link there, or private message me for the link to sign up and get your $5 off

Took a chance and bought one and now I have to wait until tomorrow morning to call them and "verify" my account before I get the code. Not worth the hassle to save a few bucks. 

New code for an extra 7% off any gift card

MIDSUMMER

Gift cards, especially eshop, will go in and out of stock all day so keep checking back. Using the app will allow you to pay with Paypal and will even reserve the card in your cart for 10 minutes. On the app, the enter promo code section is a little easy to miss, it's right under the word Subtotal in the shopping cart.

As always, if it's your first purchase you can use someone's referral link to sign up and get an extra $5 off in addition to the promo code savings. (private message me, or pretty much anyone from this thread. Or check the referral central part of the forum)

Used the referral and other codes.  If it works with my two orders I'll have gotten $75 of PSN credit for $48.17.  My orders are all sitting in "we are currently processing your payment."  So, I have a feeling it's going to be kinda a pain in the ass but I'll get through it.

All in all with that and the Amazon Twitch "free" game, I'm looking at a pretty good first week as a newcomer to PS4.  Spending a total of $61.24, roughly the cost of one full price new game, I'll have gotten The Last of Us, $15 of Amazon Credit to use for another game, and $75 of PSN credit.  Pretty good way to be all set to build a decent PS4 collection quick.

Edit: I got all three and all three worked.  Thanks OP and the one who referred me (the first one to post referral) enjoy your free $5.  Now to wait for PSN to have good sales.  I'm holding out for the $9.99 prices on the big exclusives for now on the less hyped sales.  Will feel like a real CAG combining all these deals to pick up games for like an effective $6.50 each.

Used the referral and other codes. If it works with my two orders I'll have gotten $75 of PSN credit for $48.17. My orders are all sitting in "we are currently processing your payment." So, I have a feeling it's going to be kinda a pain in the ass but I'll get through it.

All in all with that and the Amazon Twitch "free" game, I'm looking at a pretty good first week as a newcomer to PS4. Spending a total of $61.24, roughly the cost of one full price new game, I'll have gotten The Last of Us, $15 of Amazon Credit to use for another game, and $75 of PSN credit. Pretty good way to be all set to build a decent PS4 collection quick.

Edit: I got all three and all three worked. Thanks OP and the one who referred me (the first one to post referral) enjoy your free $5. Now to wait for PSN to have good sales. I'm holding out for the $9.99 prices on the big exclusives for now on the less hyped sales. Will feel like a real CAG combining all these deals to pick up games for like an effective $6.50 each.
Just an FYI, if you bought the PS4 new there should be a 20% off code towards digital games in a pamphlet.

Just an FYI, if you bought the PS4 new there should be a 20% off code towards digital games in a pamphlet.
Really? I checked for all kinds of codes and just looked again and nothing but some manuals. It was a PS4 Slim new and sealed from Amazon. Unfortunately missed the Pro deal but I not one to be that bothered by only being 1080p

Thanks for the heads up anyway though

Really? I checked for all kinds of codes and just looked again and nothing but some manuals. It was a PS4 Slim new and sealed from Amazon. Unfortunately missed the Pro deal but I not one to be that bothered by only being 1080p

Thanks for the heads up anyway though
Weird, maybe they stopped doing it. I've gotten a code with a slim and pro in the past.

bread's done
Back