PSN cards for trade

saad77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Okay, here's the deal. My parents who live in the States sent two PSN cards to me here in Canada. Unfortunately I found out that they aren't able to be used here, so I want to trade them.

I just have the codes, which they e-mailed to me, but I can get the cards sent if needed. I have one $50 card and one $20 card. I'm just looking for fair trade if possible for another gift card. Preferably for Amazon, but would also accept one for any other major store that sells games (in the US or Canada). I would also consider other options as well, so feel free to send me an offer.

Thanks!

*edit* There are actually 3 cards, two $20 and one $50

And poo on Sony for not making cards usable or available here :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You could use them if you made an alternate American account on PSN and just had it linked to a different user on your PS3.

[quote name='dodgeme']You could use them if you made an alternate American account on PSN and just had it linked to a different user on your PS3.[/quote]

I've tried making a new account with no luck. I've read you can create another master account on psn but i have no clue how to do this, i never see a screen that gives you an option of making it a master or sub account. If i could figure out how to do this i would probably keep the cards but i just can't figure it out.

To make another account, go all the way to the left and up on the XMB, and it'll have an option that ask if you want to make a new account on that PS3.

Maybe this will help:

04-account-type.jpg

yep, never got that screen, is it different for canadian accounts or are they all the same? I found that i have to be logged onto my master account (or any of the sub accounts created with that account) to get the create new user option. Otherwise if i log out of the accounts i just the option to log into an account or turn off system and nothing else. I don't think i got that screen even when i signed up for the first time....or not that i remember.

oh and just to add about that screenshot above; I went to that website and looked at the psn turtorial and my sign up screens look nothing like the ones shown there, so either they are using old screenshots or the canadian version is different. meh...

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i called sony and it looks like i'm stuck with the cards unless i delete my canadian account and start a US one, which i'm not willing to do. So, i'm still looking for trades, and am willing to accept any reasonable offer of things i am interested in.

Thanks!

just want to bump this a bit and say i'm willing to go $70 for all 3 cards if doing a gc or paypal trade. Not sure if i'm willing to go any lower, but i guess we'll see.

Also, only system i have is Ps3. I'm pretty much interested in games that aren't out yet, so i'm more into trading them for gc to stores that sell games rather than trading them for older games.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back