PSN Flash Sale (Ends Monday 9 AM PT, Amazon PMs): Tearaway $17.99, Batman Vita $20, R&C Into The Nexus $15, SC2 HD $10 & More

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Whatever the case, it's $17.99 and that's the cheapest price thus far

Tearaway: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/q=tearaway

Batman: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate/cid=UP1018-PCSE00269_00-BATMANARCORIGINS

Edit: Confirmed Flash Sale. More games are listed on sale too

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALEDEC13?twtp_mcc_imgp

PS4

Trine 2 Complete - $15 (Amazon matched)

Angry Birds Star Wars  - $45 ($40 at Amazon physical/digital)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $40 (Amazon Matched physical/digital)

PS3

COD Ghosts $45 ($35 at Amazon)

COD Ghosts Hardened - $120

WWE 2K14 - $40 (Amazon matched physical)

Batman Arkham Origins - $30 (Amazon matched)

Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus - $15

Soul Calibur II HD Online - $10

XCOM Enemy Within - $25

PS Vita

Tearaway - $18 ($20 at Amazon

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate $20 ($20 at Amazon too)

The Amazing Spider-Man - $36

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, In for Tearaway. * not getting my vita till xmas. but ive read so many good things about it, and it's the cheapest ive seen. so fingers crossed it's good. :0)

OMG it's affa, I haven't seen you post in ages.

I haven't gotten to Enemy Within yet and it's supposed to be an expandalone and quite good. On PS3 though there are reports on game breaking bugs and save corruption so I would look into that first and see if they've done anything to fix them.
Still here, this is a different thread, lol.

Thanks for the heads up on the bugs... looks like they plague all editions (pc, 360, ps3). i'd just made up my mind to buy it when i read your post, now i'm... still on the fence. Then again, Enemy Unknown had some bugs but i still loved that, so i'm sure i'll love Enemy Within.

Decisions, decisions. I'll probably just buy it.

do they not attribute vita's comparatively lackluster sales at all to high storage costs? Idk how integral the issue is in correlation to sales numbers, but I know quite a few people who still dont have a vita because of storage...
It is a big reason I haven't bought one till now. For $169 with an 8GB card I couldn't hold out any longer. I wasn't buying one for $299 with 4GB card.

and... xcom bought.  perfect for my needs, since i already plat'd xcom:EU but want to play it again.   EW is supposed to be even better, so... I can excuse spending $25. 

and... xcom bought. perfect for my needs, since i already plat'd xcom:EU but want to play it again. EW is supposed to be even better, so... I can excuse spending $25.
It sounds amazing and hopefully Firaxis will be allowed to fix the problems.

I'm considering Batman Blackgate but if they announce something for the last week of Dec sales I want I could use the PSN credit towards that.  It's like they are intentionally ending the sale before the sale list for tuesday.

It is a big reason I haven't bought one till now. For $169 with an 8GB card I couldn't hold out any longer. I wasn't buying one for $299 with 4GB card.
yeah, i don't think Sony understands profit and loss lol. Nintendo sells hardware cheap and makes money off the many games they sell you. They know how to make money even when they don't sell that well.

Sony takes losses on hardware. The only way to really make up for it is by selling games. So isn't it ironic, then, that the only thing keeping us from buying their games is their own overpriced hardware that we need to play said games?! Yoshida needs a slap and an a first grade arithmetic book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever had any luck "returning" a digital purchase on PSN?

On Sony's website, it says that if the purchase was made by mistake (either by your kids, for an incorrect console, etc.), you can contact customer support about it.

I was wondering that because I recently bought a digital copy of Lego Marvel for the PS4 off PSN, during this sale (even though my PS4 still haven't arrived - I'm overseas and a friend just recently shipped it), and soon afterwards Amazon matched the price, including for the physical copy. I'd much rather have a physical copy, so in case this same scenario happens again, I would like to know if I'll have a chance contacting CS about a "return".

bread's done
Back