PSN - Get $15 for spending $100! - ends June 21 (11:59pm PT)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/

Hope to stack with a flash sale!

If already posted, flame on. 

Spend $100 using your wallet for the PlayStation®Network (“PSN Wallet”) through June 21st, 2016 11:59pm PT, and receive a promotion code valued at $15  to credit to your PSN Wallet on or before July 5th, 2016 to spend on games, movies, TV shows, music and anything else that accepts PSN Wallet funds*! 

T&C

Promotion is available to legal U.S., Canada, and Mexico residents with an account for use of the PlayStation®Network (an “Account”) registered in their country of residency who are 18 or older and who have spent $100.00 or more using the PSN Wallet between June 13th, 2016 and June 21st, 2016 11:59pm PT. Third party application purchases not made through the PSN wallet are excluded. Each Account may only accrue a total of $15 in PSN Wallet credits pursuant to this promotion. 

The promotion code (“Code”) is good for one qualifying Account to redeem the PSN Wallet credit via the PlayStation®Store. Code expires at 11:59PM PT on August 2nd, 2016 and must be redeemed prior to this time. Code cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. You will receive the redemption Code on or before July 5th, 2016 via XMB message on PS3™, system notification on PS4™, PS Vita™, or the email account used to set up your Account Sign-in ID. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a chat with support and they gave me a $5 code and a $10 code in chat. I gave them the order numbers for the funds being added to my psn wallet and for the purchase over $100.

Out of stock.
giphy.gif

So I loaded my PSN with my $15 promo code. If I were to make a purchase for more than $15 but less than what my wallet has, will my entire promo balance be used up first? Since it expires on August 2nd, I just want to make sure I don't have to deplete my entire wallet to make sure my promo code was used up. To illustrate, I have $85 in my wallet after redeeming my code.

So I loaded my PSN with my $15 promo code. If I were to make a purchase for more than $15 but less than what my wallet has, will my entire promo balance be used up first? Since it expires on August 2nd, I just want to make sure I don't have to deplete my entire wallet to make sure my promo code was used up. To illustrate, I have $85 in my wallet after redeeming my code.
Once you add the code to your wallet it's as good as regular psn currency.

bread's done
Back