PSN maintenance TODAY June 9th

How about a better online experience instead? or may be cross game voice chat? Who the eff care about XMB? It does nothing to improve game play >.>

[quote name='luan87us']How about a better online experience instead? or may be cross game voice chat? Who the eff care about XMB? It does nothing to improve game play >.>[/QUOTE]

Try checking a message quickly while in a game...or try getting back to the game while reading a message. Tapping the PS button should bring in straight back to your game no matter where you are.

Hmmm, playstation store service not available in your country or region. That doesn't sound right.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe they will fix that glitch where alot of the stuff thats been on there for a long time is still too expensive lol.

This blows... I've been on vacation since Sunday and finally got home, and I planned on buying Joe Danger and the Snooker expansion to Hustle Kings and now I can't :(

[quote name='jh6269']This blows... I've been on vacation since Sunday and finally got home, and I planned on buying Joe Danger and the Snooker expansion to Hustle Kings and now I can't :([/QUOTE]
You could always go outside or watch the hockey playoffs.

[quote name='luan87us']How about a better online experience instead? or may be cross game voice chat? Who the eff care about XMB? It does nothing to improve game play >.>[/QUOTE]
I don't even use the original voice chat they put on the PS3, so if they give me the option to NOT download cross game voice chat when they make that available, great. If not, then I loathe the whiners wanting it cuz it serves no purpose for me to have it on my PS3.

[quote name='SynGamer']Try checking a message quickly while in a game...or try getting back to the game while reading a message. Tapping the PS button should bring in straight back to your game no matter where you are.[/QUOTE]:applause: I actually agree for once. It takes forever to load into the XMB while in a game and to get back out of it to get back into the game.
[quote name='mis0']Will there be a firmware update? I hate those! :cold:[/QUOTE] Second'd.
[quote name='lokizz']maybe they will fix that glitch where alot of the stuff thats been on there for a long time is still too expensive lol.[/QUOTE]I don't think they'll EVER fix that 'glitch'.:lol:

[quote name='Jodou']You could always go outside or watch the hockey playoffs.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm supposed to be a St. Louis Blues fan and the Blackhawks are our mortal enemy... anyway, I haven't cared about Hockey since the strike.

I finally was able to get the game and the add on, so it's all fine.

bread's done
Back