PSN Network Error

jgiovanni

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
Can any of you guys sign on the playstation network?

I am getting an error. "An error has occured. You have been signed out of Playstation Network (8001050F)

I cannot even play nay of my PSN games

I guess psn decided to take a shit. I tried to sign a hour or so ago and kept getting a weird error message. I looked it up and basically it told me to send off my ps3. Which I almost had a hemorrhage in my head. Then come to find out several people can't get on and its something to do with psn. Thank god.

I keep getting an 8001050F error when I try to sign into PSN. It won't even let me play Heavy Rain because it says it can't sync my trophies!

~S

[quote name='jgiovanni']Can any of you guys sign on the playstation network?

I am getting an error. "An error has occured. You have been signed out of Playstation Network (8001050F)

I cannot even play nay of my PSN games[/QUOTE]

Getting the same thing. I just made a thread too before I saw yours. =/

When I first saw it. I looked it up on the website and it said to send off the console. I almost had a hemorrhage. I thought you've got to be kidding me. Then I heard/saw other people was having the same issue and thought thank god it wasn't my ps3. PSN decided to take a shit.

Let me tell you all what happened. I've been able to get my PS3 slim online without any problems, but I was having problems getting my older 20GB PS3 online.

I meant that older PS3's (80gb, 60gb) all fat models cannot sign on?

My 80GB fat can't get on also

My slim model, which I only use upstairs for bluray) can sign on.

Anyone get any info from Sony?

Anyone that hasnt logged in all day, Do not turn your PS3 on with an ethernet cable. ppls cant play their offline SP games since the games cant sync trophy data with server and gamers get locked out from playing. This shit is unacceptable. Seriously.

Even if you get the error, unplug the online cable from PS3 and try to play offline, you will still get an error.

yeah this is just not cool, nearly formated my ps3 going on the info from the error code tool on the ps3 (europe) site saying that it could be corrupted data, till I noticed the threads all over the place.

[quote name='koji126']My Heavy Rain trophies are gone too.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem. Trophies are gone and I can't play the game.

Gee, when I wanted to go out yesterday, practically everyplace was closed for a good part of the day because of the tsunami warning and now when I want to stay home to do some gaming, this happens. What a horrible weekend.

Yea, dont try to launch your PSN gamer or other games right now since you could lose all trophies. They apper to be disappearing and once the network goes back up, we dont know if they will remain that way or come back. PS3 owners beware.

Wow this is stupid. My cousin is on, on his 80gb Fat and my 40gb won't get on. At least it isn't a hardware error like the internet first said. I was about ready to whip my PS3 across my room.

I can't sign on or play Heavy Rain either. I have a 40gb fat model.

I can understand having the occasional networking hick-up and not being able to sign in, but a networking problem that actually prevents you from playing a game at all? Not cool.

OMG im scared. I have a 120GB slim and it auto signs in when i turn on the system. I dont wanna lose my trophies. But slims dont have this problem right?

Holy poop thank god this is wide spread. I was about to get on the phone with Sony and have to put up some of my bonus check I hope this gets fixed sometime. Oh well might throw in Yakuza 2 and get that started. Hopefully PS2 games work.

bread's done
Back