PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get Unavailable for Store Pickup.

• LittleBigPlanet PS Vita - PS Vita
  • Resistance: Burning Skies - PS Vita
R:BS was free shipping for me. Should be for you as well. Not sure if that's because local pickup is unavailable or if there's a different reason.

[customspoiler='Middle Earth Season Pass']
som_seasonpass_copy2_eng.jpg
[/customspoiler]

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-14070-Middle-earth--Shadow-of-Mordor-Season-Pass-Revealed.html

http://vitareviews.net/sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-review/

This really looks quite good. Hopefully the content and 1.05 patches come over soonish.
As I said in the Japanese Niche Games thread, it blows that two of the trophies require using the Ad-Hoc/Local-only multiplayer. :???:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2810-Sword-Art-Online-Hollow-Fragment-/53-Teaming-up-is-not-that-bad

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2810-Sword-Art-Online-Hollow-Fragment-/54-This-game-is-not-for-fun

Last edited by a moderator:
we're still using ad-hoc these days? gonna pull a thermo here, so annoying and not a fan. maybe we'll get lucky, and you can start a ad-hoc game by yourself, like soul sacrifice.

I don't know, my brother was all stoked for the ending scene cause he's seen a lot of Marvel movies but then was pissed cause he had no idea what was going on.
I thought the
dog was a rescued Laika (the dog sent to her death as a part of the Russian space program),
but when I looked it up apparently it wasn't her, the character is like a fictionalized version of her when you read the back story.

The Evil Within - Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5PIkITgaU

I don't like FPS games much but I played Resistance Burning Skies. It's pretty generic, it actually starts off kind of cool but loses it once you start getting into the later levels. It is a pretty quick play-through though. I'd say it's worth the $10 if you can re-coup $5 or so back.

I played some more Trine 2 last night. I thought I'd only play for about a half an hour but I found myself twerking through for about an hour and half. I stopped at the level titled "The Final Chapter". I think it might be the last level, but I'm not sure. Maybe you guys could make some sense of that cryptic shit.

Getting back to the Vita today after a brief hiatus. Downloaded some new games that I haven't gotten to yet. Not sure what to start. Dragon's Crown, Fez, Injustice, Steamworld Dig, and Sine Mora. God I love the Vita.

Just watched Mad Max. It was alright. I figured since the netflix description says it's about Max seeking revenge on the gang that killed his family, that that would take up most of the movie. Thought there would be more car chases and action, too. Shame the other movies aren't on netflix since everything I've read about The Road Warrior is exactly what I wanted to see in this movie.
The Road Warrior is the movie you were looking for, guaranteed. I would say it's definitely worth a $3 rent from amazon or youtube, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLCmcV4gC_0

Shadow of Mordor does look fun, but I call BS on exclusive season pass content. Way to pull a Microsoft, you liars.
Considering how fucking greedy many large game companies are I'm surprised that hasn't happened more often.

I don't like FPS games much but I played Resistance Burning Skies. It's pretty generic, it actually starts off kind of cool but loses it once you start getting into the later levels. It is a pretty quick play-through though. I'd say it's worth the $10 if you can re-coup $5 or so back.

I played some more Trine 2 last night. I thought I'd only play for about a half an hour but I found myself twerking through for about an hour and half. I stopped at the level titled "The Final Chapter". I think it might be the last level, but I'm not sure. Maybe you guys could make some sense of that cryptic shit.

Getting back to the Vita today after a brief hiatus. Downloaded some new games that I haven't gotten to yet. Not sure what to start. Dragon's Crown, Fez, Injustice, Steamworld Dig, and Sine Mora. God I love the Vita.
You gonna plat Trine 2?

You know it's primarily an "online" RPG, right? Most of the time, it's a simulated MMO environment and you fight alongside CPU/NPCs. For all intents and purposes, it's an offline MMO.
After seeing the name of the game and the first screen shot I thought the game was dumb, then you confirm it. Who the fuck buys this shit if Stotch wont even touch it?

trophies! easy plat!

thanks though, maybe we'll get it on plus soon, and i can finally get my plat. for some reason my online pass wouldn't work, and yes i bought the game brand new.
I doubt it hits PS+, seems too crappy. But we'll see. It's retail so I can re-sell it anyway if it does hit Plus so it wouldn't really be a big loss for me.

I've heard about people's online passes not working, definitely hope mine does or I'll be calling Sony.

Sweet, thanks. You just solidified me not buying it. Matt, you should be more like this guy over here.
I didn't think I needed solid reasoning after clicking on the link. I mean, if you want to play a crappy game, play a short crappy game thats a bit funny. Might I recommend Ugly Americans?

I thought the
dog was a rescued Laika (the dog sent to her death as a part of the Russian space program),
but when I looked it up apparently it wasn't her, the character is like a fictionalized version of her when you read the back story.
Yeah,
in the comics, the dog was pretty much the leader of the team for awhile

No, I'm more of a play through the game and be done with it kind of guy.

Nah. Not much of a trophy hunter. Only a level 12. Probably only ahead of Crunchewy.
You dont even have to play through it to get the plat. I have about an hour sunk into it, and have been too lazy to go back and get the last trophy I need.

To be fair to Chewy, he probably has the highest ratio out of anybody, thanks to those pinball games. And there are a few below him, and tons of 12's that I've seen. You'll fit right in.

You dont even have to play through it to get the plat. I have about an hour sunk into it, and have been too lazy to go back and get the last trophy I need.

To be fair to Chewy, he probably has the highest ratio out of anybody, thanks to those pinball games. And there are a few below him, and tons of 12's that I've seen. You'll fit right in.
I guess the other part is I have sigs turned off because I mainly view the site while at work. If I need one to be in the club where do I grab\create one? I think I did one a long time ago but have since forgotten.

No, I'm more of a play through the game and be done with it kind of guy.

Nah. Not much of a trophy hunter. Only a level 12. Probably only ahead of Crunchewy.
I don't consider myself a trophy hunter either, but it's a neat way to show what you're playing and such.

I guess the other part is I have sigs turned off because I mainly view the site while at work. If I need one to be in the club where do I grab\create one? I think I did one a long time ago but have since forgotten.
Most of ours are from psnprofiles.com, but rpg's is from psntrophyleaders.com.

Anyone want to play a few hours of TLOU MP?  Just found out i can get a whole two hours to play tonight!!!  (big deal because soccer season started and won't have as much time to play)  I will most likely be on from 9 Est - 11 Est.  want to try and knock out maybe some DLC trophies and obviously get further down the faction path.  I am in week 2 right now.

has any one thought that Comcast are crooks?! Just me?
Thought? They are crooks. They stole money from us when we canceled service because we were moved, back in 2001. Then months later they call me and tell us we haven't been paying our bill, and pay up. Note that they managed to call us in our new house, but they never managed to send us one of these bullshit bills. Bills we shouldn't have been getting anyway. I argued with them for hours on the phone, but it was miserable and it was clear they weren't going to back down from their stance, so eventually I just gave in. I suppose I should have hired a lawyer but it was awful and I'm not good at stuff like that. So, yeah, they are f'ing crooks and they'll never see another cent from us ever again.

Alright, my trophy card should be in my sig now. You can add me on PSN if you want, just send a message that you are from CAG. I don't play online games much, but feel free to add anyways. Or just stalk my trophy info if that's what you're into

Thought? They are crooks. They stole money from us when we canceled service because we were moved, back in 2001. Then months later they call me and tell us we haven't been paying our bill, and pay up. Note that they managed to call us in our new house, but they never managed to send us one of these bullshit bills. Bills we shouldn't have been getting anyway. I argued with them for hours on the phone, but it was miserable and it was clear they weren't going to back down from their stance, so eventually I just gave in. I suppose I should have hired a lawyer but it was awful and I'm not good at stuff like that. So, yeah, they are f'ing crooks and they'll never see another cent from us ever again.
Yea, I just got off the phone with them after our new internet service was billed at $60 when I was told it would be $37. Come to find out the person never sent the ticket they said they were going to send and so the bill would be that. Thank God I saved the transcript of the chat we had, Told them I had the chat where they stated 3 times what my bill would be. Then lady said we can give you our lowest tier internet for that price I said hell no, i want what I was promised. She then said she would put in a ticket for it... let's see if this actually works.

That Backgammon Blitz (Vita) game sure is terrible and the online never works. I fired it up again last night. I go to Online play it and churns for a while and then says there was an error, try again later. I should have known to stick to smartphones for crap like this, even if it's only $2 on Vita.

Alright, my trophy card should be in my sig now. You can add me on PSN if you want, just send a message that you are from CAG. I don't play online games much, but feel free to add anyways. Or just stalk my trophy info if that's what you're into
Now I have someone else to shoot for as well... only 4 plats behind you.

I see you got the plat in Into the Nexus. Did you do legendary difficulty on first playthrough, or in challenge mode?

Anyone want to play a few hours of TLOU MP? Just found out i can get a whole two hours to play tonight!!! (big deal because soccer season started and won't have as much time to play) I will most likely be on from 9 Est - 11 Est. want to try and knock out maybe some DLC trophies and obviously get further down the faction path. I am in week 2 right now.
I'm playing tonight, but not doing DLC. Just playing Supply Raid to make progress.

Do you have a mic or are you RPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back