PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy that was smack talking to the person that's has since moved 4k TT points ahead of him.
kramer_whoa.gif

Yeah probably. I'd be way down the boards without my Vita and bus/train/toilet trophies.
Ya know I've held off on buying a Vita thinking I had plenty of stuff to play, but it'd be great for weeknights and times when I'm not able or don't have enough time to turn on the PS3. It really wouldn't take away from PS3 time at all. :whistle2:k

Edit: My kid would probably love it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely agree that Comcast does have some shady business practices and I think they intentionally over-bill people hoping that the people are too lazy about making a fuss and just over pay.  But I've been with them for 3 years now and they've been pretty good about giving me fair prices with promos and their actual speed/service has been amazing, it's by far the best in Salt Lake City.  One small outage (that I'm aware of) over those three years.

I don't have cable TV because I'm not old.  I'm just talking about internet.

lol @ 3ds being on the list. It literally has a technically worse screen than the PSP.

You guys that are hating on Trine 2--how did you like Trine 1? I thought that was fine.

lol @ 3ds being on the list. It literally has a technically worse screen than the PSP.

You guys that are hating on Trine 2--how did you like Trine 1? I thought that was fine.
I didn't think it was bad, just a little boring at times. I don't see how it reviewed as well as it did though. I'd probably give it a 6.5 or 7 out of 10.

You guys do realize that the poll says "current-gen", right?  As in, each of the Big 3's most current console/handheld, regardless of power and specs?

I like both Trine's quite a bit, I even plat'd the first one on PS3.  They're both about 4 or 5 levels too long though, since the gameplay really doesn't evolve a whole hell of a lot.  The combat is also extremely bland.  Then when you consider the PS4 version also has all the DLC included, that version is WAY too long and I really did get burnt out on that one.

Both Trine's would be a very enjoyable 4-7 hour experience, but they both end up taking 10+ hours to get through and they definitely drag in places.

Holy shit! Trine 2 got an 84 on Metacritic? How the hell did that happen? The game controls like complete ass for the most part. I don't even hate it but you literally have to twerk your way through a lot of the "obstacles". I guess I've bypassed some puzzles by using magician trickery where I shouldn't have but what fun would that be if I didn't? Overall though I'd agree with a 6.5ish score. It does have some weird hold on me though enough for me to want to keep playing at least until the end.

You would think with that shitty a screen the battery life would be better. I have an XL and I swear my launch Vita's battery lasts longer than my XL. I'm down to 2 games to play on the 3DS...if nothing else launches soon that I'm interested in I'm going to sell it and not look back. Really hope Nintendo ups their game for the next handheld but they haven't learned yet, not sure they ever will.

As some of you guys know, I'm no longer doing the trophy competitions on pstrophies.org.  One of my former team mates who I met via CAG, Warner1281, is looking for a couple people to fill out a team to keep going.  So if you are a member over there that meets the requirements (which includes not gamesharing or having anyone else play on your profile along with post count numbers on that site) and are interested in competing, let him know.  He has the same username on both sites and on PSN.

He is looking for people interested in competing to win.  I think he wants people that could do around 500 trophies per month.

After a lot of waffling (mmmm) I've decided to pick up Diablo 3 tomorrow (PS4). If anyone here is doing the same, add me as a friend if you haven't already (PSN = mpaullin). 

I'm going to get Diablo 3, just need to decide if I want to get it tomorrow, or wait until next week and use the 50% extra trade credit coupon for GS. It's a 20% difference, but I'm not sure if trade values will tank to compensate

Why does Diablo 3 look like the kind of game I'd enjoy on paper and play the hell out of, then when I go watch youtube videos, I dislike the POV and everything I see? fuck

I definitely agree that Comcast does have some shady business practices and I think they intentionally over-bill people hoping that the people are too lazy about making a fuss and just over pay. But I've been with them for 3 years now and they've been pretty good about giving me fair prices with promos and their actual speed/service has been amazing, it's by far the best in Salt Lake City. One small outage (that I'm aware of) over those three years.

I don't have cable TV because I'm not old. I'm just talking about internet.
map.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back