PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotter Graham: Lauren or Heather? Go.
Option C: Cracker.

imagesgrahamcracker.jpg

For me I mostly remember Heather Graham from Austin Powers.  But I'd take Elizabeth Hurley over Heather Graham.

Beyonce can go fall off a cliff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guacamelee STCE is coming to Steam with that same 66% off discount for previous owners.  I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck US PS4 owners are the only ones getting screwed by this...

Mpaullin, deciding to buy a game day 1?!?!?!? I'm overwhelmed by the shock and surprise.
As weird as it sounds, I've gotten into a pretty good rhythm of buying games day 1 with little to no regret and eliminating a lot of crappy games that I just buy because they're cheap (I'm proud of myself for passing on Resistance Vita). With GCU at Best Buy I'm able to recoup most of the cost of stuff I don't like by trading right back to them or Amazon'ing it (plus games that come with a $10 reward cert are starting to roll out again). I don't think there are any games out right now (that I have any interest in) that I haven't already played/already own.

I'm sure I spend more than the average CAG, but I get to get in on the day 1 hype for a lot of titles and my backlog has gotten a lot more manageable.

^Truth!

I think this also explains why I have always had a thing for Minnie Driver. Most of my friends seemed to think I was insane due to that and I just do not get it.
Minnie Driver has always been hot.

Edit: Wait, nevermind.

b3d5b0a0-c174-11e3-9879-03e4e06c2d72_driver.jpg

Hot 20 years ago, and when she's made-up, though.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not to pick up the Amazon DoTW, Chuck the complete series for $70 on Blu / $56 on DVD. Apparently the image quality is not that great on them.

Guess I'll go ahead and pick up GR: Future Soldier on sale for $5.

If Lauren Graham had been the mom on Weeds I probably would have actually liked that show.

I wish Lauren Graham was the mom on Weeds.
We just started watching Weeds and I said that exact same thing. "I wish this was the mom from Gilmore Girls."

Only made it about 5 episodes in and gave up. Boring as shit and not funny at all.

We are enjoying The Wire and we are also really liking Orange is the New Black. Given the latter I'd like to check out Weeds at some point. But I don't know if we are ever going to get through The Wire and OitNB because we watch TV shows so sporadically, so that might never happen.

There's a decent amount of easy trophies in Injustice for Vita. No way I'm going to plat it but I'm at 27% already in about an hour and a half.
Getting to about 50% is cake. After that it's a horrifying romp through difficulty and grinding in equal parts. Going to finish getting my ranked match trophies and then I'm out until sometime feels like boosting. Don't think I can finish battle mode or get all the stars in the labs so I'll never plat it, let alone the trillion hour grind to level 100.

fucking godda,mn phone and its shitty inability to tell me how much space i need to install an update. then after i free up space and try to install. not enough space avaliable.

I wish people would just cut out the fan remake shit. It never ends well for the people working on it or the fans.
Yeah, all that hard work gone. Konami originally gave them the ok as long as they weren't trying to make money from it, but apparently they changed their minds.

We just started watching Weeds and I said that exact same thing. "I wish this was the mom from Gilmore Girls."

Only made it about 5 episodes in and gave up. Boring as shit and not funny at all.
Weeds sucks man. I've bitched before about that Mary Louise Parker chick but she is just absolutely terrible at acting.

She had a pretty major arc in West Wing too and was just awful.

So not that I'm going to go out of my way to get trophies but I guess it does help to at least peruse the list a little for each game, got 2 for Mutant Mudds on lunch. Started on TWD S2E4 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back