PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes out in 2 months. I'd be surprised if they improved the graphics all that much. I'd expect that the beta they just deliberately crippled the graphics to at least some extent, and that's only if they could keep the file size down with it (it's only 5gb). But still I'm not expecting anything great from the PS3 version. I'm primarily a PC gamer, though. PS3 for me is pretty much exclusives-only.
Jennifer-Lawrence-GIF.gif

Whelp.... not going into work tonight so I'll probably dive into Destiny later.  Not sure if there's any point in streaming right now since most of you will either be sleeping or playing it yourself, but if enough people act interested I'll go ahead with it. 

It comes out in 2 months. I'd be surprised if they improved the graphics all that much. I'd expect that the beta they just deliberately crippled the graphics to at least some extent, and that's only if they could keep the file size down with it (it's only 5gb). But still I'm not expecting anything great from the PS3 version. I'm primarily a PC gamer, though. PS3 for me is pretty much exclusives-only.
Maybe someone else can weigh in, but I feel like the graphics improved a bit since the alpha. So I can see more happening between now and release. But yeah it won't be mind blowing while it's on so many platforms.

The poll doesn't include an option for LEGOs and trophies so idk.
I swear to god if someone replies to this and you start getting pissy and pull out your "Oh noooo everyone is picking on me!" bullshit, I will personally drive to Florida and kick you repeatedly in the testicles. For someone who claims they aren't intentionally confrontational, you sure seem to intentionally start a lot of arguments.

I swear to god if someone replies to this and you start getting pissy and pull out your "Oh noooo everyone is picking on me!" bullshit, I will personally drive to Florida and kick you repeatedly in the testicles. For someone who claims they aren't intentionally confrontational, you sure seem to intentionally start a lot of arguments.
Dude, stop picking on breakfuss. He is a delicate flower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp.... not going into work tonight so I'll probably dive into Destiny later. Not sure if there's any point in streaming right now since most of you will either be sleeping or playing it yourself, but if enough people act interested I'll go ahead with it.
You might move quicker than me, but you'll spend at least an hour or two before the crucible unlocks again. Unless you were talking about streaming the campaign.

I thought it was funny for once. But yeah, this is a "could happen" as in so many other instances, where he will totally forget posting that in the future.

Actually, I was trying to be a good sport since throwing a bit of fit. When have I never been up for joking? Not what I was complaing about. And you should definitely come down here so I can take you to LEGOland. My treat.

Actually, I was trying to be a good sport since throwing a bit of fit. When have I never been up for joking? Not what I was complaing about. And you should definitely come down here so I can take you to LEGOland. My treat.
I'm trying to get the wife to go to Harry Potter world. I played the Lego game and really liked it. Then we'll meet up with you after for your favorite place. Download Modnation for your Vita so I can get that ad hoc trophy while I'm there and make the whole trip worth it.

At least I got some earlier saves I can go back to to try to improve my time. It is only three hours if those don't work so not the end of the world. But bullocks.

Ugh. The late afternoon lull.

What the hell are you guys doing?!?!?!?!? Eating dinner with your families? Driving home from work?

fuck all of you.
I was lying around feeling like crap, because apparently it's mandatory I get sick at least one every two weeks.

Just tried the Folklore demo since KZ was a bust and I need to clear some room for Destiny. Actually looks pretty cool. The lack of trophies is annoying, though.
Folklore is one of my least favorite games I've played on PS3. Had to force myself to finish it; do not recommend.

I was lying around feeling like crap, because apparently it's mandatory I get sick at least one every two weeks.

Folklore is one of my least favorite games I've played on PS3. Had to force myself to finish it; do not recommend.
Folklore was very interesting to me when it came out. But then again, so was Genji.

I went to the liqour store to get more rum today. It felt weird and I was the only one in their besides the employees and Bud delivery guy.. Anyone else ever go to the liqour store in the middle of the week on your lunch hour? No? Oh...
I am usually waiting for them to unlock the door in the morning.

I found Folklore to be both fun and interesting. I never finished Genji after playing the first few hours. So I can't comment on whether or not it got any better. I never did expect much from launch and early library titles to be honest.

Not sure if you're exaggerating but I used to have chronic colds a few years ago. Sometimes twice in a month. I was like some sickly vagrant. It was terrible.

One of my roommates was awfully nasty so I think that may have played some part. But mostly it was my lifestyle. Not enough sleep. Biggest culprit. And shitty diet. Hell, I hardly ever drank water. I changed those two things, in the process of becoming a hipster, and everything turned around. Hardly catch them anymore. Even when people around me have one. It's crazy. Cliched advice but the shit worked.

fuck PSN get your shit together. Outlast DLC should not take fuck ing 3 hours to download man. fuck . Velo sorry. I am not going to be able to play Sacred Citadel or even Narco Terror. I have officially let you down.

Dude that is so 7 years ago.
Actually, 6 years, coming on 7 for Folklore. Geniji is the only one who has passed the 7 year mark. Why does it matter? People are still playing games from years ago. Even Vigilante is playing Shadow Hearts: Covenant which has been out for 9 years coming up on 10.

Dude, the PS3 is so 7 years ago. :whee:

I'd vote on that poll but I guess engaged doesnt qualify?

FInished up Watch Dogs :ps4: tonight, just gotta go for a couple misc trophies.  The last mission was really easy compared to what I've heard.  I think overall the game was fun but there was so much untapped potential for greatness.  I'd be really curious to see if a sequel happens.  I rate it 6/10 personally.

Gone all day, come back and there's a poll that totally marginalizes myself and others.  Where's the "Had a kid with a despicable human being" option?

Not that I'm surprised, tyler always leaves me out of these polls.

Gone all day, come back and there's a poll that totally marginalizes myself and others. Where's the "Had a kid with a despicable human being" option?

Not that I'm surprised, tyler always leaves me out of these polls.
No clue how the poll leaves you out. Either you're still married to said despicable human being, you're still in a relationship with them, or you're not and therefore single.

I'll be doing a kid poll in the future.

Goddamn this poll is acually pretty insightful. 17 are married here?! Wtf. Who are these people? I wonder what the breakdown would be if you amended it to include "happily". And who's the asshole who voted for the second choice lol? Messed up.

---eldritch--- So that's why you mention your daughter but never her mother, hahaha. Makes sense. Aye, but a kid is never a reason to stay with someone (IMO). Next time do like me and share a dog first.

I really hate that I'm self conscious now about using '@'. fuck you. Seriously.

Goddamn this poll is acually pretty insightful. 17 are married here?! Wtf. Who are these people? I wonder what the breakdown would be if you amended it to include "happily". And who's the asshole who voted for the second choice lol? Messed up.

---eldritch--- So that's why you mention your daughter but never her mother, hahaha. Makes sense. Aye, but a kid is never a reason to stay with someone (IMO). Next time do like me and share a dog first.

I really hate that I'm self conscious now about using '@'. fuck you. Seriously.
Hey ---Breakfuss---, what's your thoughts on the Destiny Beta so far?

Hey ---Breakfuss---, what's your thoughts on the Destiny Beta so far?
Pretty much echo what someone said earlier. The loot is a bit on the anemic side. I don't know if it's because these are low level missions. The persistent co-op is neat if not a little confusing. I'd go from fighting alongside people to an area where I was completely on my own. I actually haven't finished the story/strike missions (jumped to crucible when it opened up) so I don't have much to add, really. I'm glad they added the filter to the ghost's voice. Doesn't sound nearly as corny.

PvP is fun. But I still think it's imbalanced. Shotguns are just too freaking lethal. And the vehicles on the moon are just ridiculous, lol. My team lost by almost half. Had to quit as I was getting pissed. I'll go back when I've leveled up some.

I like it, though. Good fun. You?

Pretty much echo what someone said earlier. The loot is a bit on the anemic side. I don't know if it's because these are low level missions. The persistent co-op is neat if not a little confusing. I'd go from fighting alongside people to an area where I was completely on my own. I actually haven't finished the story/strike missions (jumped to crucible when it opened up) so I don't have much to add, really. I'm glad they added the filter to the ghost's voice. Doesn't sound nearly as corny.

PvP is fun. But I still think it's imbalanced. Shotguns are just too freaking lethal. And the vehicles on the moon are just ridiculous, lol. My team lost by almost half. Had to quit as I was getting pissed. I'll go back when I've leveled up some.

I like it, though. Good fun. You?
Just downloaded it and hopping in it with some friends. I expect it to be better than the Alpha, which I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back