PSN Store 20% coupon in weekly PS Store email (YMMV)

DeGarmo2

CAGiversary!
Just opened my weekly email from PlayStation Store, titled “DeGarmo2, see what's new this week” and the very first thing in the email is:

“Special Limited Time Offer for Our Valued Reader

20% off total purchase

Ends 2/12/18 11:59 PT”

along with the code. Not sure if the code is the same for everyone or unique. (EDIT: They’re unique. Thanks for confirming guys) Be sure to check your email for the coupon and let us know in the comments if you did or didn’t get the coupon.

My code also starts with HS and ends with the number 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got one of these. I stopped receiving the weekly email for several months for some reason, and last code for discount I got was about a year ago. Thanks, OP.
Same thing here, glad I got it this time and hopefully it stays like this because I was pissed the past few times I didn't get it lol. I'll probably use mine on NHL 18 at least, I've been really wanting a new hockey game, it's been far too long for me since I owned one.

No email for me and I've never received one in nearly 10 years. Luckily my brother has got all of them. I'm going to try opening a new account to see if that makes a difference.

Does anyone know if the code can be used on subscriptions? Let's say I wanted a 12 month plus and a year of PlayStation now, can I add both to my cart and get a discount or is it only games/movies. Thanks
Pretty much what I wanted to know. My plus membership is up next month and I would be willing to pay a couple bucks to get a code for it.

That’s why I’ll be waiting until Tuesday and grab Shadow of the Colossus (and if there are any good sales).

never once got one of the emails (even tho i signed up for them), and never will.. fcuk sony and fcuk the guys on here trying to sell the codes

Doubt there's any real rhyme or reason to it. Overall r the last 8 years I've registered 5 PSN accounts. All are actively used, but none have ever received any email (other than transaction receipts) from Sony.
Maybe it’s related to how many purchases you make? Do all the accounts actively make purchases digitally thru PS Store?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got one after signing up the last time. Now Im on the fence whether I can afford to buy Iconoclasts.

Got the code. First time I've actually received one from the emails. Not sure if I'll use it or not since it doesn't work on pre-orders and I'm waiting for MHW on PC. I guess I'll take offers for it

I normally get these kinda emails, but no go this time for whatever reason. If anyone has a spare code they have no use for, just pm me. I'd deeply appreciate it.

Got one in my emails, not going to use it before it expires.

So here it is

QBADHJML2M

Just say you used it to whoever uses it.
Hi! I used yours! Thanks!

I got Star Ocean: The Last Hope 4k remaster! I've been waiting to play it for a while!

Thank you so much!

Haven’t received codes ever. Out of the blue in the last 2 weeks I’ve started getting emails and finally got one. Hopefully there is something next week that catches my eye

Maybe it’s related to how many purchases you make? Do all the accounts actively make purchases digitally thru PS Store?
That's exactly what i was thinking. I was thinking I bought more stuff the year i stopped getting them, but I honestly think I was buying lots less (a game every couple months, but i bought a PSN game a month for a long while before that). I'm just trying to figure out if they send the coupons when you stop buying stuff to get you back, or if they use them to reward folks that are active buyers...

I use to not get these till about a month ago. Only thing I did different before that was I clicked on "Excellent" and filled out the survey near the bottom of an older email from them after it says "Please take a moment to rate this email:"

Well, I sadly never get these offers. Too bad, there are a few things I’d grab. Oh well, really not upset as it helps me in keeping the backlog from being able to be seen from space.

I got my first ps email last week and thought I'd finally get this. Nope... Sony still doesn't know how to do mailing lists.

Hey all, hate to ask, but we in this house just had a baby on the 30th, so just trying to save every dollar I can. Was given a 50$ PSN card as a gift and am trying to buy Monster Hunter but once again, Sony didnt email me the 20% off code.

Does anyone possibly have one they wont be using they could PM me with? Thanks. :)

That's exactly what i was thinking. I was thinking I bought more stuff the year i stopped getting them, but I honestly think I was buying lots less (a game every couple months, but i bought a PSN game a month for a long while before that). I'm just trying to figure out if they send the coupons when you stop buying stuff to get you back, or if they use them to reward folks that are active buyers...
I typically buy 1-4 digital games or microtransactions once every 2-3 months (always during sales only) and always get the coupons.

I got one of these and have nothing to use it on currently; wish they'd given me $10 over the holidays instead. . .

bread's done
Back