PSN Store 20% coupon in weekly PS Store email (YMMV)

DeGarmo2

CAGiversary!
Just opened my weekly email from PlayStation Store, titled “DeGarmo2, see what's new this week” and the very first thing in the email is:

“Special Limited Time Offer for Our Valued Reader

20% off total purchase

Ends 2/12/18 11:59 PT”

along with the code. Not sure if the code is the same for everyone or unique. (EDIT: They’re unique. Thanks for confirming guys) Be sure to check your email for the coupon and let us know in the comments if you did or didn’t get the coupon.

My code also starts with HS and ends with the number 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a code I won't use. Whoever wants it can have it, message me.

Edit--Gone

I joined the other day after 5 years of getting a heads up on great deals and tons of free games from this forum.  I was going to use my code, the first one I ever got by the way, but decided to save my money for physical items instead of using it on over priced digital ones.  All I ask is that if you use it let it be known.  Good luck! 

4C7898HL3A 

I joined the other day after 5 years of getting a heads up on great deals and tons of free games from this forum. I was going to use my code, the first one I ever got by the way, but decided to save my money for physical items instead of using it on over priced digital ones. All I ask is that if you use it let it be known. Good luck!

4C7898HL3A
Thanks man. Grabbing the Frozen Wilds and South Park TFBW. After never getting the promo emails, I finally started getting them with the gmail + trick, but still didn't get this one.

Thanks man. Grabbing the Frozen Wilds and South Park TFBW. After never getting the promo emails, I finally started getting them with the gmail + trick, but still didn't get this one.
What's this gmail trick you speak of? I haven't gotten Sony emails in years and would love to get it figured out...

Dont buy anything and tweet at playstation about this, they may take notice. Also dont buy a code from any of the parasites on here.
They won't take notice. I've been to their message boards about legit issues in the past and have never had any sort of official help. Also buying a code hadn't even crossed my mind. We're talking about a couple dollars savings here. It's not like I was going on a major shopping spree, just wanted to double down on some stuff I've been meaning to buy that happened to be on sale already.

Don't pay for some schmuck's code. I won't be using mine. PM me if you want it.

Edit: Gone. That was fast.

First quote or PM gets an unused code.

Just found out about this code 45 minutes ago... not seeing anything I want immediately.

Edit: Gone.

Hey guys, "just for kicks" I tried the alternative discount code from the webpage after using the original discount code from the email. Used the code with a new purchase on the same PSN account. I got the message "This discount code has already been redeemed" when trying to redeem the code.

Anyone know if Sony limits the coupon to one per account per promotion, or do both codes expire when one of the codes are used?

Either way It's probably best to use one of your code for yourself before sharing the alternative code with another user...
It could be because your PSN account was flagged for already using a 20% off code. I went ahead and used my code and then someone had IM'ed me asking for the second. I gave it to them and asked if it worked to report back in this thread about it.

What's this gmail trick you speak of? I haven't gotten Sony emails in years and would love to get it figured out...
I believe just changing your email address might trigger it, but if you use gmail, you can append a + onto your gmail address to create unlimited variations without needing to create and check another account. So if you change your email address to "[email protected]" for example, your emails will still be sent to "[email protected]". After years of not getting the weekly emails, they started arriving after I changed my email address in my Sony account.

bread's done
Back