PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nightmare452']This is a nice idea, but IMO it would never happen. Why? Cause a digital copy cannot in and of itself ever be considered 'used' the way we consider used games today. A digital copy is still the same today, than it was the day it was sold initially.

Who would ever buy a new digital copy of a game when you can get 100% the same thing cheaper on an off-side digital store. Again, I would welcome this idea, but it would never happen if it sold digital games at cheaper prices cause it would eliminate actual sales. A rental system I could see, where you rent a digital game for a few hours or a day for a portion of the full game.[/QUOTE]

Mindbending: Gamestop exploring selling used downloadable games

I'd be curious to see what the landscape would look like if each piece of digital content had a lifetime - like 3 re-sells. Someone buys it initially for $60, they sell it for $40 to the next person (or Gamestop), they can sell it to the next person for $20 who's stuck with it but paid >= 1/3 of retail.

Everyone ultimately "pays" about the same amount. Except for the last person no one has anything to show for it. Sounds godawful, but the question isn't whether or not it's terrible, it's whether or not it would succeed.

Edit:
[quote name='Saablic']

4. I never sell back games personally. I build my collection and keep it. Since I do a lot of research into games I buy it is very rarely that I feel like I paid more than I got out of it so I don't have that desire to get some money back out of it versus not having it available for some random replay.

[/QUOTE]

This is one thing I think a lot folks miss completely - the price / hour ratio of video game entertainment absolutely crushes virtually every other medium. Folks will pay $10 to go see a new movie at the theater for 3 hours. Nothing wrong with that. But paying $60 for something you potentially get 30+ hours of entertainment out of should be (in comparison) amazing. It's just a lot of money to part with at once.

[quote name='Saablic']I might get day one digital releases. Most of the time I won't because I am a cheapass and 10% off (for being a + member) won't be enough. My reasons that I might are as follows:

1. I don't have to leave my house to get it if I didn't decide to pay for release day shipping or something. Going to the store costs gas and time and my time is the most valuable thing to me now.

2. I don't need more game laying around my house. This is why I am almost exclusively digital on PC. I get day one PC digital version all the time because they do have sales for them.

3. A digital version could work out for the better in the future. If I had bought more of my PSP games digitally I would be able to play them on my Vita. Not a for sure thing but if you aren't tied to a format it helps. Of course Sony could take it off the store so it is a risk both ways in that sense.

4. I never sell back games personally. I build my collection and keep it. Since I do a lot of research into games I buy it is very rarely that I feel like I paid more than I got out of it so I don't have that desire to get some money back out of it versus not having it available for some random replay.

5. No risk of me misplacing a game or having it damaged. After moving around a couple of times I cannot tell you where some of my old PC games ended up. Damage doesn't usually happen but it does not and again. Such as the 360 tearing up a disc. It will probably be a bigger issue when I have a kid tearing around the house / playing my old games.

While this might be more valid for just why I like digital as an option, it still applies to why I might end up with a day one digital download. I can see the argument for a physical copy, especially if you love to resell games, but I am primarily a PC gamer and even before digital I wasn't able to resell my games most of the time for years now and you see consoles following the same route (CD Keys!)

TLDR: I like the advantages there are for digital and I am all for more options.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There are CAGs that are excited about this kind of stuff, as I've seen people PMing me and posting in the PS Store threads I run about whether games like Borderlands 2, FIFA 13, and others were going to be on the PS Store at launch or even have the option to pre-order.

I'd guess that not everybody plays games like you and throws them out to Amazon, GameStop, or whoever as a trade-in. There are a number of games that people will play for an extremely long time, so it's worth it to get the digital version to have instant access to it whenever they want to play it. Some of these games are going to be a bit cheaper for PS+, so they can save a little in the same process. I'm surprised that you guys cannot even fathom why this news would appeal to some people.

I'll be picking up LBP Vita today when the store updates because that's a game I'd like to have digitally without the need to swap cards just to play it, though it'd be a bigger help if Sony added folders ASAP so I'd be able to keep more games on my memory card without having to delete stuff first.[/QUOTE]

Valid points all around, but there is definitely a premium to be paid when buying digital content. It was probably my poor assumption as a CAG to assume so many people were not willing to pay these premiums.

Me personally, I would need close to a 50% Day 1 discount to buy major games (Borderlands 2, FIFA 13, RE6, etc.) digitally, and probably around a 25% day 1 discount to even consider smaller games (LBP Vita) digitally on day 1.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Valid points all around, but there is definitely a premium to be paid when buying digital content. It was probably my poor assumption as a CAG to assume so many people were not willing to pay these premiums.

Me personally, I would need close to a 50% Day 1 discount to buy major games (Borderlands 2, FIFA 13, RE6, etc.) digitally, and probably around a 25% day 1 discount to even consider smaller games (LBP Vita) digitally on day 1.[/QUOTE]

There is only a premium on PSN because they don't have digital competition. I get my digital content very cheap on PC though such as most recently, Borderlands 2 preorder for ~$40. Also my Steam collection would like a word with you.

My hope is that they start selling PSN download codes again in a lot of different retail stores. It would do a lot to help seeing nice sale prices on Sony's digital content. Unfortunately with the closed nature of consoles, digital is going to lag behind physical sales.

[quote name='tylerh1701']You're both right. I think the number 1 hurdle is that there really isn't an incentive for the distributor (Sony/Microsoft) to open up a 2nd hand market, since they already see the profits from the first hand market. But if Sony did open up something like that, it could create a competitive advantage for them. As a very crude example, I could either buy a $10 PSN game and have the option to re-sell it on the PSN 2nd hand market for $1.50, or buy a $10 XBLA game and have no re-sell option. That might shift some of the market share over to PSN's side.

I'm just speculating here, obviously there's a ton of obstacles in the way of this ever happening. I'll just say that I think there is a possibility it could work for all parties involved, and leave it at that.[/QUOTE]

Another problem is, with digital goods, there is literally no difference between a new copy and a used copy. I don't buy used games because I don't trust the hygiene of gamers and kids. This is crude but how do I know they didn't wipe their dick on the disc before trading it in? More likely though is people reading the manuals while taking a shit. When I buy new, I know none of that has happened.

With digital though, why would anyone buy new?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Another problem is, with digital goods, there is literally no difference between a new copy and a used copy. I don't buy used games because I don't trust the hygiene of gamers and kids. This is crude but how do I know they didn't wipe their dick on the disc before trading it in? More likely though is people reading the manuals while taking a shit. When I buy new, I know none of that has happened.

With digital though, why would anyone buy new?[/QUOTE]

*looks over at his couple of used games in a new light.... shudders* Well at least games don't have a manual worth looking at anymore these days.

Also I have seen a few digital sites that buy back digital games but it doesn't make sense to resell it as it is the exact same product. They buy them back and you get a few bucks because you won't hit their servers for the game anymore. Agreed that there is no point in buying new if you could get used digital versions.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Another problem is, with digital goods, there is literally no difference between a new copy and a used copy. I don't buy used games because I don't trust the hygiene of gamers and kids. This is crude but how do I know they didn't wipe their dick on the disc before trading it in? More likely though is people reading the manuals while taking a shit. When I buy new, I know none of that has happened.

With your criteria, I sure hope you weren't buying any "New" games from GameStop.

I have no idea what the volume of games on the used market would look like, because I don't know what percentage of gamers would be comfortable in reselling their games for a couple bucks. But the way I see it, either way could work:

1) If the volume of the games on the 2nd hand market is high, then you're right, people wouldn't buy new anymore. 1-2 months after the game is released, the 2nd hand market would be flooded and everyone would buy the "used" version for a slight discount (let's say 20% off). But since Sony is still controlling the 2nd hand market, they and the publishers are still getting a cut of the profits of the sale. It will be slightly lower than if someone bought the game new, but Sony should be able to make up that difference in market share increases.

For example, 2 months down the line I decide I've just got to have "Hell Yeah!". As an owner of both an Xbox and a PS3, I'm gonna buy it on PS3 for the $3 discount. Obviously this relies on Capitalism working, but I've found that capitalism usually does work.

2) If the volume of the games on the 2nd hand market is low, then there won't be a problem. I'm thinking that if someone wants to re-sell one of their digital games on the 2nd hand market, they only get somewhere around 15%-20% of the value of their game back. That's obviously not very much, but there's definitely a few games in my PSN download history that I wouldn't mind getting $1 back on because I know I'll never boot it up again (PixelJunk Eden, Cuboid, Brain Challenge, Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, and Polar Panic, just to name a few)

For example, take a game like Hamilton's Great Adventure. I haven't looked at leaderboards in a while, but there can't be more than 5,000 people that own that game. So it's valued at $10, and I'm only promised $1.50 back for it if I put it on the 2nd hand market and it sells. So I'm not going to even bother putting it on the market, because even after I've beaten it, it's worth more than $1.50 to me. So in this scenario, there really shouldn't be all that many copies of the "used" game available, and some people will still have to buy new if they want it.

Also, apologies to anyone who feel like I'm hijacking this thread.

[quote name='GT']With your criteria, I sure hope you weren't buying any "New" games from GameStop.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I don't buy anything from Gamestop.

[quote name='Romeo']Wow, that just double solidified my day one purchase. Sony is making MS look like a HUGE joke.[/QUOTE]

Haha, i was gonna say something similar...I'm double sold now. Very excited for the release

Update is up. Huge update, tons of avatars and 2 more free themes for PS+ for those that really like those.

Definitely appreciate all the Add-On content we're getting. While I'm not getting Starhawk Multiplayer or Tokyo Jungle right now, it's still nice to get that stuff free now so I'll have it when I do get it.

And while it doesn't affect me personally, I'm sure there will be a few people unhappy that the 10% off the Ratchet & Clank and Infamous Collections is nowhere to be found.

[quote name='realit3y']fuck sony and fuck the blogcast liars, where the fuck is Spelunker HD dlc and the rest of it, seriously?[/QUOTE]

Damn, I'm guessin you really like Spelunker.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Damn, I'm guessin you really like Spelunker.[/QUOTE]

Yes I really like it the problem is they announced it on the blogcast and out of all the dlc annouced on the miscelleanous part I've heard the whole show and add to deal to listening playstation battle all stars part, about the concept of the game and etc.

Then they only spoke for a tiny bit my sub for ps+ ends this week which means I won't be able to get it next week with 50% discount the remaining dlc which means that Sony is playing with us, Sony isn't serious Sony is joking from us

[quote name='tylerh1701']Update is up. Huge update, tons of avatars and 2 more free themes for PS+ for those that really like those.

Definitely appreciate all the Add-On content we're getting. While I'm not getting Starhawk Multiplayer or Tokyo Jungle right now, it's still nice to get that stuff free now so I'll have it when I do get it.

And while it doesn't affect me personally, I'm sure there will be a few people unhappy that the 10% off the Ratchet & Clank and Infamous Collections is nowhere to be found.[/QUOTE]

No MSH Origins PS+ discount or dynamic theme, makes me really sad that one of my favorite arcade games of all time did not get the same treatment as SFIII 3rd Strike :cry:

[quote name='FerDK']No MSH Origins PS+ discount or dynamic theme, makes me really sad that one of my favorite arcade games of all time did not get the same treatment as SFIII 3rd Strike :cry:[/QUOTE]

3rd Strike was part of the PSN Play promotion, which is the reasoning behind the discount and the dynamic theme.

Last Chance (Leaving on 10/2)
Borderlands (100% Off) – PS Plus Price: $0.00
Pre-Order NBA 2K13 (10% Off) – PS Plus Price: $53.99
Lights, Camera, Party – Ape TV Crew Avatar (100% Off) – PS Plus Price: $0.00
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (10% Off) – PS Plus Price: $53.99
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron – Multiplayer Havoc Pack (40% Off) – PS Plus Price: $5.99
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron- Decepticon Dynamic Theme (100% Off) – PS Plus Price: $0.00

I wonder if the Tokyo Jungle DLC being free makes it one of those things that you lose access to if your PS+ expires, or if this promotion is an exception to that rule.

[quote name='Vegan']I wonder if the Tokyo Jungle DLC being free makes it one of those things that you lose access to if your PS+ expires, or if this promotion is an exception to that rule.[/QUOTE]All DLC you get through PS+, free or discounted, is yours to keep forever.

[quote name='Vegan']I wonder if the Tokyo Jungle DLC being free makes it one of those things that you lose access to if your PS+ expires, or if this promotion is an exception to that rule.[/QUOTE]

everything free expires and is removed from your download list if your subscription expires and it isn't an exception to the rule, since for example borderlands 1 is going to be removed from the list of downloads, well it only stayed for a while on psn store, free then afterwards you will have to buy it, unless you bought an item cheaper you won't stay with it, if your subscrition to psn + expires

[quote name='Vegan']I wonder if the Tokyo Jungle DLC being free makes it one of those things that you lose access to if your PS+ expires, or if this promotion is an exception to that rule.[/QUOTE]

You'll lose access to it when your PS+ expires. I don't recall reading this content was any different than any other PS+ content.

[quote name='PimpLimp']All DLC you get through PS+, free or discounted, is yours to keep forever.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe this is correct. I know for a fact that I lost access to the Magic Orbz DLC I had when I let my free month of PS+ lapse.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't believe this is correct. I know for a fact that I lost access to the Magic Orbz DLC I had when I let my free month of PS+ lapse.[/QUOTE]Yeah I'm pretty sure I was wrong, that's why I just deleted the post. But I guess you still saw it. Bastard. :D

Free avatars & themes are yours to keep

[quote name='tylerh1701']You'll lose access to it when your PS+ expires. I don't recall reading this content was any different than any other PS+ content.[/QUOTE]

DLC most likely is yours to keep as well

[quote name='Kstyle']DLC most likely is yours to keep as well[/QUOTE]

No it isn't only themes and avatars no dlc and no games when the subscriptions ends kaput your dead, you also get to keep the games you purchased with discounts, everything which is free except avatars and themes are goooooooooooooooooooooooooone

Here are the new deals for this week (Full Update Here):

PS3
Crazy Taxi - $4.99
Dishonored - $59.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Doom 3 BFG Edition - $39.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
NBA 2K13 - $59.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $59.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Spec Ops: The Line - $39.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Wakeboarding HD - $4.99

Minis
Breakquest - $1.49 - Permanent Price Drop
Normal Tanks - $1.49 - Permanent Price Drop

Add-ons
Armored Core V - Modelers Compatibility Pack - Free
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Lightning Requiem Of The Goddess - $2.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Mog’s Outfits A Wondrous Wardrobe - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Noel’s Outfit Black Mage - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Noel’s Outfit Ezio Auditore - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Noel’s Outfit N7 Armor - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Noel’s Outfit Spacetime Guardian - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent Gilgamesh - $1.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent Lightning & Amodar - 1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent Nabaat - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent Pupu - $0.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Opponent Ultros & Typhon - $1.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Sazh Heads Or Tails? - $2.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Serah’s Outfit Beachwear - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Serah’s Outfit N7 Armor - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Serah’s Outfit White Mage - $1.49
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Snow Perpetual Battlefield - $1.99
Starhawk - Echo Scrapyard - Free
Tokyo Jungle - Toro Plush Character - Free
Tokyo Jungle - Kuro Plush Character - Free
Tokyo Jungle - Kulche Plush Character - Free

Music
Starhawk Soundtrack - $0.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Wallpaper
Planets Under Attack

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Dishonored - $53.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Doom 3 BFG Edition - $35.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - $11.99
NBA 2K13 - $53.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme - Ends 10/2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $53.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Tokyo Jungle - $11.99
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $53.99 - Ends 10/2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Multiplayer Havoc Pack - $5.99

Games
Starhawk Single-Player Campaign

Add-ons
Starhawk - Pod Launcher
Starhawk - Grizzly Rig
Starhawk - Pod Launcher
Starhawk - Mire Prospector Map
Starhawk - Maw of Despair Prospector Map
Starhawk - Spectrum Series Vehicle Paint Jobs
Starhawk - Mega Extreme Series Vehicle Paint Jobs
Starhawk - Rally Series Vehicle Paint Jobs
Starhawk - Classic Warfighter Series Vehicle Paint Jobs
Starhawk - Sweet Tooth Outcast Skin
Starhawk - Shade Warrior Skin
Starhawk - Tyro Exussum Skin
Starhawk - Gamma Sacrum Skin
Starhawk - Rift Hunter Skin
Starhawk - Huxley Ardin Skin
Starhawk - Bishop Mullens Skin
Starhawk - Victor Rodriguez Skin
Tokyo Jungle - Pomeranian Black Character
Tokyo Jungle - Pomeranian White Character
Tokyo Jungle - Silky Terrier Character
Tokyo Jungle - Fat Cat Character

Themes
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic

Hell Yeah! (4)
Jet Set Radio (6)

Music
Starhawk - Original Soundtrack

Expiring next week for PS+:

Deals
NBA 2K13 - $53.99
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $53.99
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Multiplayer Havoc Pack - $5.99

Games
Borderlands

Lights, Camera, Party

Themes
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Dynamic

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']I'd never pay $60 for a digital game. I could wait buy sr3 for $30 and trade it to BB for $25. Digital is not for our benefit. It's for theirs.[/QUOTE]

yep, but you have till 10/6 to do that if you want.

the starhawk single player campaign, if you buy/have the online pass already will it be the entire game? or just the single player... it would be nice to trade my copy in but im done with the single player, just using it for multi.

Bought LBP Vita day one. I'm a monster that gets no benefit out of this and am only feeding the corporate machine and whatever else you people said about my kind.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']I'd never pay $60 for a digital game. I could wait buy sr3 for $30 and trade it to BB for $25. Digital is not for our benefit. It's for theirs.[/QUOTE]

Some people don't care about trading in and put a premium on convenience. I'm not saying any side is more right than the other, but it's not hard to see things from other people's point of views. While you would never pay $60 for a digital game, many people do.

I dont mind buying digital if its a game I know I'll likely be playing for ages, or if its actually on sale or something. But if its just a random 60$ game that I could just buy instore and get cheaper/get bonus stuff, theres no way in hell I could justify it

On a side note, any opinions on One Piece yet? Looks like due to random car troubles I wont be getting it for another week

If PSN prices there digital products like steam, I wouldn't mind going Digital sometimes.

For those prices, I'd recommend all of the bonus battles. They are all quite good and the crystals you get are useful. I even liked all of the costumes too (White Mage and the N7's were my favorite).

Not sure how far you are in the game, but Lightning/Amodar and Requiem of the Goddess can be done pretty early. Nabaat, PuPu, and Ultros and Typhon can probably be done around the time you max the crystarium (Maybe sooner if your using perfect builds), and Snow/Gilgamesh are the hardest.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Bought LBP Vita day one. I'm a monster that gets no benefit out of this and am only feeding the corporate machine and whatever else you people said about my kind.[/QUOTE]

Pitchforks and torches at the ready people, let's get this monster!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Bought LBP Vita day one. I'm a monster that gets no benefit out of this and am only feeding the corporate machine and whatever else you people said about my kind.[/QUOTE]

I'm on LBP vita quite frequently. Hit me up if you want to help each other get any of the 2-player prize bubbles. PSN: AchillesPDX

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back