PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']can you guys explain how he died at 2:28?[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked into the game very much. If it's drawing inspiration from the old Splunker game then it's a case of if the character falls too far, even just a few feet, then the character automatically dies in mid air.

[quote name='kouleefoh']can you guys explain how he died at 2:28?[/QUOTE]

Ropes of that distance require you to jump at a higher hight to survive. My jump was too low, so I died because of it. This makes a little bit more sense when you watch me doing it successfully.

@RPG
Fire deaths have a different animation.

@Vector
If the failure will result in a death, the game just kills you on the spot. If you can survive the failure, then the game will keep you alive.

@ Gettinmoney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbFbDzZM6Q

Thats the last floor. The first part is the same shit and pretty easy to get to that point. I honestly only uploaded the video to show my friend of the trolling they pulled.

Haha, you gotta bomb your way to the end? Holy shit, this is the first time where I'm actually unsure that I'll be able to beat a single player type challenge. Everything else, I have no fear as I'll beat it sooner or later, but this? Ahhhh.

[quote name='Psybuster']Wow

I just dropped $130 on Rock Band DLC last week and now this :([/QUOTE]

I spent around $100. Now I'll probably spend another $100 to get the $20 back. I'll renew PS+ to get halfway there.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']As long as it's loaded with money and that's actually spent, it counts.

Though this was for another promotion, the same details in this FAQ should all be the same about how the Spend $100, Get $20 Back promotion works:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/onlyonpsn/faq/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, hopefully this will be the case :)

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Haha, you gotta bomb your way to the end? Holy shit, this is the first time where I'm actually unsure that I'll be able to beat a single player type challenge. Everything else, I have no fear as I'll beat it sooner or later, but this? Ahhhh.[/QUOTE]

Well you can get the bombs to do it, they're in a AWFUL place and will checkpoint you in a awful place, but you can grab them from there. Thankfully there isn't much to bomb, though floor 100 isn't the worst. Floor 96, 97 or 99 are the worst. (might be wrong on one of the numbers, but I am 100% about 99)

96 = There are a BUNCH of single square platforms and jumping owl men (not sure what to call em besides that). You have to basically jump perfect and avoid the owl men to complete the level.

97 = Elevators and Owl men... need I say more?

99 = Pretty much a nightmare... the first half requires you to walk down platforms avoiding bat shit and time it perfectly with a spike trap on the floor. You can get some of it wrong and just get the key, but too late will just spike you first. The 2nd half is falling platforms (where you stand and they shake ultimately falling), with geysers and falling ceilings. One also has a spike trap and another has a wrecking ball.

94 (I think...) also has a part where you need to ride one of those platform wheels (like on area 6 and 2) and avoid a patrol robot. This requires honestly near perfect timing or you will die. The way back is easier though.

Is the Co Op much harder? In order to complete the mural in the original, I actually did the Co Op levels by myself, wondering if that's possible here.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Is the Co Op much harder? In order to complete the mural in the original, I actually did the Co Op levels by myself, wondering if that's possible here.[/QUOTE]

You don't need 3x people like the first one, but many of the levels seem to be designed for co op. By this I mean certain elements are easier to do with another person. To give you an idea, area EX 9 (can be seen on my YT Admiralvic1) uses a LOT of these buttons to open gates. In single player you need nearly perfect timing to pull them off, but in multiplayer you can have a friend spamming the button. This makes the level SEVERAL times easier. To the point where I finished it on my first MP run with 80 lives.

[quote name='Nochance']Anyone enjoying Hell Yea? The art has me sold but i'm worried that its too shallow to hold my interest.[/QUOTE]

I played it for 2 hours at E3 / got every trophy and I can tell you I loved it. The game is sadly short (few hours) and has limited replayablity, but the jokes and over the top violence was nice. If you don't mind spending 11 - 15 dollars on a fun experience for a few hours, then I would suggest it.

[quote name='admiralvic']You don't need 3x people like the first one, but many of the levels seem to be designed for co op. By this I mean certain elements are easier to do with another person. To give you an idea, area EX 9 (can be seen on my YT Admiralvic1) uses a LOT of these buttons to open gates. In single player you need nearly perfect timing to pull them off, but in multiplayer you can have a friend spamming the button. This makes the level SEVERAL times easier. To the point where I finished it on my first MP run with 80 lives.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that makes me feel better. I was worried that I would need an extra person but having that extra person would make things much harder. If having the extra person makes things easier, then it's no biggie.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Oh, that makes me feel better. I was worried that I would need an extra person but having that extra person would make things much harder. If having the extra person makes things easier, then it's no biggie.[/QUOTE]

Well you need someone useful, but that goes without saying.

Anyone have the list of DLC for Sonic Adventure 2 and NiGHTs into Dreams (including prices)?

edit: Nevermind, found it. SA2 DLC is the Battle add-on for $3.00, and the NiGHTs Christmas DLC is free.

I'm not sure if it's been asked, but is the spend $100 get $20 back confirmed to start tomorrow? Although I realize it says for the entire month of October, but the store doesn't update until Tuesdays, so I'm not sure when it'll be in effect. I don't want to go blow a bunch of money and find out it's for naught.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']I'm not sure if it's been asked, but is the spend $100 get $20 back confirmed to start tomorrow? Although I realize it says for the entire month of October, but the store doesn't update until Tuesdays, so I'm not sure when it'll be in effect. I don't want to go blow a bunch of money and find out it's for naught.[/QUOTE]

It says October so I assume it counts. I'm waiting to buy Tokyo Jungle until tomorrow so I still get the discount.

the drop

-Resident Evil 6 (Also on PSN)
-NBA 2K13 (Also on PSN)

PlayStation Network

-Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7
-New Little King’s Story (For PS Vita)

-NiGHTS into Dreams
-Sonic Adventure 2

Demos

-Silent Hills Book of Memories
-Sonic Adventure 2
-Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (For PS Vita)

PlayStation 2 Classic

-Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon
-Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Corporation

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/30/the-drop-week-of-october-1st-2012-new-releases/

So, does actually spending money out of the wallet trigger it or is it when you fund the wallet?

I traded in stuff to BB and picked up $100 of PSN cards, just wondering if I need to wait till tomorrow to put em in. Getting a plus sub, then probably Ragnarok Odyssey and random dlc.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/09/30/the-drop-week-of-october-1st-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation 3

Resident Evil 6 (Also on PSN) – It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President’s side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world’s population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left.

Resident Evil 6 promises yet another dramatic, frightening experience blending action and survival horror. In a first for the franchise, RE 6 sees series favorites Leon and Chris come together to face this unprecedented threat. They are joined by new characters, each with their own unique perspective and involvement, in this relentless outbreak enacted on a global scale.

NBA 2K13 (Also on PSN) – With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won, NBA 2K12 was another monster release for the biggest NBA video game simulation franchise in the world. This year, NBA 2K13 will represent all things basketball and take virtual hardwood to the next level. Featuring an enhanced My Player mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 will let gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent.

PlayStation Network

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 – LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 builds upon the magical gameplay, lessons and potion-making skills learned in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 to equip gamers with the tools necessary to challenge a host of new foes and some familiar ones. The game is action-packed from start to finish, including loads of new lessons, spells, and bonus content for hours of family friendly gaming.

New Little King’s Story (For PS Vita) – New Little King’s Story takes the form of a roaming role-playing title, with the player recruiting the isolated pockets of subjects into a unified army. Advisors and warriors will offer specific skills and attributes, adding skills to the growing army and enhancing their abilities. The game allows the user to move freely around the scrolling player in the search for recruits and for items that will aid the quest. The touchscreen of the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system allows the player to control and arrange recruits and send them into battle or to search areas with simple finger movements, with groups of subjects easily marshaled and moved. The game world changes dynamically as Corobo’s army grows, confidence returns to the land, and the subjects return to their normal routines as the tide turns against the Nightmare.

NiGHTS into Dreams – Slip off into the dream world and go on an aerial adventure as NiGHTS in this classic Saturn remake. Collect Ideya (colored orbs), rack up points, and battle bosses to help Elliot and Claris save Nightopia from Wizeman the Wicked. With enhanced graphics, achievements, and leaderboards this beloved title is back and better than ever.

Sonic Adventure 2 – Sonic Adventure 2 features the world-famous blue hedgehog in a hyper-fast adventure where players can either save the world or conquer it in an action-packed showdown between Hero and Dark characters! You play as Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles and attempt to save the world — or play as Shadow, Dr. Robotnik, or Rouge and triumph over all who stand in your way. Mistaken for a villain and kidnapped by a military squad, Sonic must escape his captors and discover who is responsible for all his trouble. Jump into the action and check out Sonic’s new moves as he grinds rails, swings from poles, and somersaults past the bad guys. Get ready for Sonic action across more than 150 missions spread over 30-plus frenetic, action-packed stages.

Demos

Silent Hills Book of Memories
Sonic Adventure 2
Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (For PS Vita)

PlayStation 2 Classic

Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon – Life is good for the residents of Heartflame Island, especially since new robots and automated machines do almost all of the work. But technology is a tool-not an answer to all problems. Maybe that’s why everyone is a little uneasy about the old stories of strange magic and a prediction that Flame Mountain will erupt and destroy everything. That’s why Dr. Hope, a caring and wise old scholar has sent you, his son on a journey to the ancient ruins to try and run a farm. It is your father’s dream that you will unlock the secrets of the ancient ruins and find the meaning of “life”. Grow crops, care for livestock, interact with the many villagers and explore a futuristic world as you try to unlock the many mysteries surrounding you.

Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Corporation – Its about to invade the Tyke System’s marketplace with a new genetic engineering marvel: the Piglot, a tender little pet destined to replace dogs and cats in every home. But before the Piglots can reach their final destination, the Vanocore cargo ships are forced to make emergency landings and their precious cargo is scattered throughout the planet of Endust.
For PS+:

Deals
NBA 2K13 - $53.99

Games
NFL Blitz

[quote name='Logain8955']So, does actually spending money out of the wallet trigger it or is it when you fund the wallet?

I traded in stuff to BB and picked up $100 of PSN cards, just wondering if I need to wait till tomorrow to put em in. Getting a plus sub, then probably Ragnarok Odyssey and random dlc.[/QUOTE]
You have to actually spend it for it to count. I'd imagine that there will be a post on the PS Blog announcing it tomorrow.

Two quick questions -

1) After becoming a PSN+ member, in order to keep the free downloadable games longer than a year, you have to be a PSN+ member, correct?

2) If I become a PSN+ member and buy games that are discounted, do I have to pay the difference after the year subscription ends?

Thanks.

[quote name='dan77733']Two quick questions -

1) After becoming a PSN+ member, in order to keep the free downloadable games longer than a year, you have to be a PSN+ member, correct?

2) If I become a PSN+ member and buy games that are discounted, do I have to pay the difference after the year subscription ends?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

In order to keep playing the free downloadable games, you need to be a PSN+ member, regardless of how long the time span has been.

Nope, anything you buy is yours forever at that price.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']In order to keep playing the free downloadable games, you need to be a PSN+ member, regardless of how long the time span has been.

Nope, anything you buy is yours forever at that price.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Sweet nfl blitz for free!

http://kotaku.com/5947480/sony-wont...hare-other-plus-stats-and-an-october-surprise[/QUOTE]You're a little late. This was posted days ago and Frisky reiterated it just 5 posts above yours.

[quote name='Deader2818']What games are free right now on the instant game collection?[/QUOTE]Borderlands, Double Dragon Neon, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Outland, BloodRayne: Betrayal, Renegade Ops, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, inFAMOUS, Little Big Planet 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, Warhammer 40k, Sideway New York. And I believe Borderlands is getting replaced with NFL Blitz this upcoming Tuesday.

[quote name='Deader2818']What games are free right now on the instant game collection?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I have no idea. If only the very first post in the thread had this information! Ah well, an opportunity lost.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmm, I have no idea. If only the very first post in the thread had this information! Ah well, an opportunity lost.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I read the first few posts but I didn't see listed which games were free right now.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it now. tired and I need my new glasses, lol.

[quote name='Deader2818']Sorry. I read the first few posts but I didn't see listed which games were free right now.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it now. tired and I need my new glasses, lol.[/QUOTE]

To be fair to you, the first post is pretty hard to read with all the bolding and non-bolding. I've read the posts twice to see if he still has the section where he talks about deals leaving and haven't seen it so I just don't know if I'm blind or he stopped putting that in there.

Hm, can anyone confirm with certainty that after your PSN Plus subscription ends and you don't renew it before it ends, but in, say, a few weeks, you will keep your games you had from before and get the new PSN Plus freebies for the time you renew it?

I read it at several places that this is the case, but I got an e-mail from PSN few days ago saying 'Don't let your instant game collection disappear', which hopefully means the games won't be playable for the period my PSN subscription is inactive, but when I renew it, the games will again be playable, correct? I really don't want to start from scratch again with this, haha xD

[quote name='mm3n']Hm, can anyone confirm with certainty that after your PSN Plus subscription ends and you don't renew it before it ends, but in, say, a few weeks, you will keep your games you had from before and get the new PSN Plus freebies for the time you renew it?

I read it at several places that this is the case, but I got an e-mail from PSN few days ago saying 'Don't let your instant game collection disappear', which hopefully means the game won't be playable for the period my PSN subscription is inactive, but when I renew it, the games will again be playable, correct? I really don't want to start from scratch again :)[/QUOTE]
Yup, I can confirm it. Any PSN+ games you've downloaded for free, are only accessible when you are a PSN+ member, so if say, your membership expires but down the line you decide to subscribe again, all those games will be playable again.

Also any game you purchase at a discountedprice, whether its a game, dlc, themes, etc. Is yours to keep forever, so those aren't tied to your PSN+ membership and you can use them even if your no longer subscribed to PSN+.

[quote name='eXiON']Yup, I can confirm it. Any PSN+ games you've downloaded for free, are only accessible when you are a PSN+ member, so if say, your membership expires but down the line you decide to subscribe again, all those games will be playable again.

Also any game you purchase at a discountedprice, whether its a game, dlc, themes, etc. Is yours to keep forever, so those aren't tied to your PSN+ membership and you can use them even if your no longer subscribed to PSN+.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Just what I needed :)

Where's the guy who was telling us how Spelunker wouldn't be on sale again, because his super loyal source told him that Kotaku received misinformation from the PS Blog?

Purchased and downloading One Piece. I really wanted to play it on the weekend with a friend but that 20 back on 100 was announced. Not sure what I am going to get for the other 50.01. Might get Orochi 3 and some dlc. Wish they had some of the other Koei games available.

Similar question to the others about PS+. Lets say I'm a member, and I lapse. I delete my instant game collection from my ps3 because I can't play them anyway. I then resubscribe to ps+. Will the games be available to me, despite deleting them? Just on my download list or elsewhere top?

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Similar question to the others about PS+. Lets say I'm a member, and I lapse. I delete my instant game collection from my ps3 because I can't play them anyway. I then resubscribe to ps+. Will the games be available to me, despite deleting them? Just on my download list or elsewhere top?[/QUOTE]

they should reappear on your download list after you subscribe again

[quote name='captaintek3304']Where's the guy who was telling us how Spelunker wouldn't be on sale again, because his super loyal source told him that Kotaku received misinformation from the PS Blog?[/QUOTE]

I'm here and I've never said that Spelunker HD won't be on sale again what I said was that EX9 and EX10 would only be on sale, but it looks like that SCEA do whatever they please now they decided to release All dlc for only 4.99$ or only 1.00$ for ps plus.

Looks like they weren't any good sales out of that and they prefered to do 2 more weeks of discounts.

[quote name='rpg']u mean realit3y

i also wonder what
his planning to say about his #1 source aka (himself) [/QUOTE]

My source is Hideki Saito from Tozai Games which replied to my email and told me that only the EX9 and EX10 dlc would release next week, not me you should check his name on google and send him an email asking what he told me before you post :bs: about me.

Here let me google that for you:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hideki+Saito+tozaigames

lol

[quote name='realit3y']I'm here and I've never said that Spelunker HD won't be on sale again what I said was that EX9 and EX10 would only be on sale, but it looks like that SCEA do whatever they please now they decided to release All dlc for only 4.99$ or only 1.00$ for ps plus.l[/QUOTE]Um, yes, that's EXACTLY what you said, it was just 3 days ago too. Lest we forget:
[quote name='realit3y']you must only be checking this thread from time to time because you didn't see 3 weeks ago that Spelunker HD and dlc up to EX8 was already on sale, they aren't going to reput them on sale twice in a row in such a short period of time, only the 2 dlcs ex9 and ex10 like Team Tozai told me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing, please try again :booty:

8044309532_96e923f1b7_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/01/big-savings-buy-100-on-psn-in-october-get-20-psn-credit/

In reading the comments and responses on the PS blog, it looks like they're definitely shifting the PS+ updates to a weekly basis, which I like. Also there's a poll running asking what was people's favorite part about PS+ in September. I'm not too pleased with the results at the moment:

PS Plus for PS Vita (41%, 804 Votes)
Borderlands: Free for Plus members (30%, 592 Votes)
Upgrading Online Game Save Storage to 1GB (12%, 230 Votes)
Starhawk coming to Plus (9%, 173 Votes)
Release Week Discounts (4%, 70 Votes)
Outland: Free for Plus members (2%, 42 Votes)
Free Avatars and Themes (1%, 25 Votes)
Bloodrayne Betrayal: Free for Plus members (1%, 10 Votes)
Jet Set Radio: 1 week early access (0%, 9 Votes)

I'm a fan of getting PSN games for free moreso than full games for free...but Outland and Bloodrayne sure aren't doing very well in that poll.

[quote name='tylerh1701']In reading the comments and responses on the PS blog, it looks like they're definitely shifting the PS+ updates to a weekly basis, which I like. Also there's a poll running asking what was people's favorite part about PS+ in September. I'm not too pleased with the results at the moment:

I'm a fan of getting PSN games for free moreso than full games for free...but Outland and Bloodrayne sure aren't doing very well in that poll.[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised the Vita news is in first place. I mean PS+ coming to the Vita is pretty awesome for current and future Vita owners. It could actually sway people to buy the console or purchase the membership.

[quote name='Namerson']It could actually sway people to buy the console or purchase the membership.[/QUOTE]

This is very true. If we actually get a few actual, legit Vita games (and not just PSOne Classics or whatever) it will definitely help nudge me towards a purchase. The $250 Assassins Creed Vita bundle is nudging me as well.

[quote name='rpg']I been reading rumors about a ps3/vita bundle for the holidays.

Hope they make it happen[/QUOTE]Yeah I read about this too. I could see a PS3/Vita bundle with some cross-buy game happening in the future. Maybe even AC or COD themed when the new PS3 and Vita versions of those games come out.

[quote name='Namerson']I'm not surprised the Vita news is in first place. I mean PS+ coming to the Vita is pretty awesome for current and future Vita owners. It could actually sway people to buy the console or purchase the membership.[/QUOTE]

That's what got me. I've got a PS3 and a Vita, at this point not having Plus is silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back