PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah i noticed the FPV in dungeons, but i also love games like Etrian Odyssey (Which use that view).

Otherwise, i heard P2 references the P1 story a lot, is that true? If so i might just get both so i can have the whole trilogy[/QUOTE]

Persona 1 is impressively dull. I got the UMD on clearance through (I think) Amazon a couple years ago and I literally fell asleep both times I tried to play it. If you're looking for an inexpensive, drug-free cure for insomnia, it'll serve you well. As an enjoyable game, I'd pass.

That said, I haven't gotten to try the PSP port of Persona 2.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I really wish Rockstar would've done an HD collection and maybe added multiplayer to it or at least put in the custom soundtracks thing like the Xbox versions had.;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah because quite seriously the trilogy is available on Steam, and they have very very minimal system requirements nowadays (I mean a 64 MB Video card, 256 Megs of Ram), Pentium 3. Plus you can mod the PC versions, but you can't mod the PS3 ones. So yeah, I would like to see a HD collection because if they don't, you can seriously grab all three games on Steam during a sale for $10 or less.

I ended up getting Persona 2 (Friend had the UMD so i tried it and liked it). Still dunno what to get next, might just get P1 for the hell of it so i can say i have all 4 games on my Vita come October lol (P1-P4G)

Decided against Virtua Tennis.

[quote name='Halo05']Persona 1 is impressively dull. I got the UMD on clearance through (I think) Amazon a couple years ago and I literally fell asleep both times I tried to play it. If you're looking for an inexpensive, drug-free cure for insomnia, it'll serve you well. As an enjoyable game, I'd pass.

That said, I haven't gotten to try the PSP port of Persona 2.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. Hasn't aged well, imo.

Picked up Catherine after always being unlucky and never being able to snag it, either at GF or AWD. Oh well, I said I'd always get it at the magic 20$ price point :D

Im snagging most of the Atlus RPG's and my PSN wallets a bit empty. I want to get Persona 1, 2 ,and 3 as well as a bunch of PS1 classic RPGs.

I just wanted to verify something before i buy the last few games: the $5.99 for most of the ps1 classics is the standard price, NOT a sale price right? Can I can just pick them up a few months down the road and they will still be that price? I notice most FF games are like 10 bucks though, and strangely Vanguard Bandits too =( Actually. Im wondering if theres a way to tell if a games on sale or not. I dont notice any info on the sale items specifying that they are on sale unless you navigate to them from the sale page. The layouts kinda poor

Also at Persona.. any idea why Persona 2 is $15 instead of $10? I would like to have them all on digital although i do own the UMD versions, but i didn't want to shell out that much for 2. Im wondering if it will go on sale again down the road

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']Also at Persona.. any idea why Persona 2 is $15 instead of $10?[/QUOTE]

Persona 2 was the most recent PSP release. It'll probably be cheaper on PSN eventually. Personally, I'm waiting.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah i noticed the FPV in dungeons, but i also love games like Etrian Odyssey (Which use that view).

Otherwise, i heard P2 references the P1 story a lot, is that true? If so i might just get both so i can have the whole trilogy[/QUOTE]
Not sure, I've never played Persona 1-- just P2: Innocent Sin, P3, and P4 (+a whole bunch of other SMT games).

[quote name='Kenshindono']Im snagging most of the Atlus RPG's and my PSN wallets a bit empty. I want to get Persona 1, 2 ,and 3 as well as a bunch of PS1 classic RPGs.

I just wanted to verify something before i buy the last few games: the $5.99 for most of the ps1 classics is the standard price, NOT a sale price right? Can I can just pick them up a few months down the road and they will still be that price? I notice most FF games are like 10 bucks though, and strangely Vanguard Bandits too =( Actually. Im wondering if theres a way to tell if a games on sale or not. I dont notice any info on the sale items specifying that they are on sale unless you navigate to them from the sale page. The layouts kinda poor

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

The Final Fantasy games, Grandia, Xenogears, and Vanguard Bandits I believe were the only PS1 JRPGs that were released at $10. Non JRPGs I can think of are Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil DC, and Tomba.

Also if a game is on sale it normally shows as being on sale, whether the original price being slashed, being in the deals section, or both.

I got over the whole GTA thing years ago. The genre bores me to death these days.
But I would love an HD remake of Bully and The Warriors. Bundled at the right price, would be insane.

smh at Persona 1 hate...I admit I did tend to get "lost" while playing it but I have that problem with other older rpg games also. It's what $10 right? I think its a good price for it, amazing music(like always) cool cast, updated nicely and pretty simple battle system. Id suggest it over like the old FF games(like first 3) all fanboyism aside.
[quote name='jwk94']Has anybody tried out Ys Seven? If so, how is it? Would you say that it's worth the $15?[/QUOTE]

This was my first Ys game ever and I havent finished it, but I didnt have a prob with it. Just in my backlog now, I have a problem of starting games and then starting others then coming back to the other ones. To me it's worth $15 but to your typical CAG no lol

[quote name='jwk94']Has anybody tried out Ys Seven? If so, how is it? Would you say that it's worth the $15?[/QUOTE]

Ys Seven is great. It has the typical Ys formula of fast action, epic boss fights, and great music, but adds several more playable characters and a much lengthier quest.

[quote name='Halo05']Persona 1 is impressively dull. I got the UMD on clearance through (I think) Amazon a couple years ago and I literally fell asleep both times I tried to play it. If you're looking for an inexpensive, drug-free cure for insomnia, it'll serve you well. As an enjoyable game, I'd pass.

I use C-Span for curing my insomnia.;)
[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Yeah because quite seriously the trilogy is available on Steam, and they have very very minimal system requirements nowadays (I mean a 64 MB Video card, 256 Megs of Ram), Pentium 3. Plus you can mod the PC versions, but you can't mod the PS3 ones. So yeah, I would like to see a HD collection because if they don't, you can seriously grab all three games on Steam during a sale for $10 or less.[/QUOTE]
This is what I was waiting on(an HD collection), but with them releasing them on PSN now it would seem that that isn't going to happen. I'll always prefer a disc version over some digital download version, especially since it'll end up being $10 or so PER game on PSN. So that's $30 for the collection and I don't really own the media.

Same here, tried like 3 times to play it, its just terribly boring. Need to play P2, I heard its pretty friggin' great. I love P4 and P3, but P1 left me a little bored because I felt nothing for any of the characters.

I enjoyed Persona when I played through it mostly because of the story/characters, combat system, and that it's not nearly as long as the modern Persona games. It was neat to see what the series was before they turned to the Persona 3/4 model that they use now. The archaic mechanic for collecting demons and the broken experience distribution system were the major issues that I had with that game.

Is Knights In The Nightmare worth it? I watched gameplay videos, but I don't really know what's going on.

And Frisky, what do you mean by broken experience distribution?

wow all this persona talk. i played it when it came out for ps1. crazy weird game. i like how they made jack frost an atlus spokescharacter. but yeah weird 1st person view when walking and then talking to the monsters in battle to scare them or be nice, just weird but fun, lol.

There's no equilibrium to the XP your characters earn, as characters get more XP for dealing more damage in a fight, so the powerful get more powerful and the weak stay weaker. Most of the RPGs I've played give the same to each character so it eventually evens out.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/29/the-drop-week-of-july-30th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Ridge Racer: Unbounded – The popular racing franchise takes a hard swerve in a unique direction with Ridge Racer Unbounded, adding a punishing dose of destruction to the familiar arcade gameplay. Get ready to take the action off the circuits and into the streets for one of the most action-packed and destructive racing games ever seen. Players will careen through the competition using their four-wheeled street-racing thoroughbreds as high-octane wrecking machines with a new mantra — Drive, Destroy, Dominate.

Expendables 2 – Four Expendables (Barney, Gunner, Caesar and Yin Yang) are hired to rescue an extremely valuable, kidnapped Chinese billionaire. It’s all business, until all hell breaks loose and the explosive mix of testosterone and kerosene detonates in a massive fireball that never lets up as the relentless action concludes where the new movie begins.

Demos

Expendables 2
Transformers 2: Fall of Cybertron
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

PlayStation 2 Classics

Grand Theft Auto 3 – Mob bosses need favors, crooked cops need help, the street gangs want you dead; so to compensate you’ll have to rob, steal, and kill in order to stay alive, while using your resources to track down the woman who betrayed you and earn your rightful revenge. But that’s all in a day’s work in Rockstar Games’ ambitious PS2 sequel, Grand Theft Auto III. Developed by DMA Design, GTA3 is the first installment of the series to utilize a fully three-dimensional living city with open environments and non-linear gameplay. Additional features include a cast of hundreds of different characters, more than 50 types of vehicles, three hours of professionally recorded music, and a huge array of deadly street weapons.

War of the Monsters – Get ready to embody the soul of a 100-foot tall monstrosity as you clash with opponents in thriving cities, run rampant through bustling streets, pulverize opponents with body slams and fight off military defenses. War of the Monsters enables you to re-live your favorite monster movies with ten different creatures engaging in all out carnage. Ten fully interactive environments offer numerous weapons, including steel girders, radio antenna, moving vehicles, building rubble, army tanks and more. Clobber opponents with thunderous uppercuts, hand-to-hand weapons and destructive special attacks. Use huge hunks of debris as a shield, topple buildings onto your foes or pick up and throw tanker trucks like toys. Take advantage of environmental attacks such as tidal waves and earthquakes to defeat your opponent and claim total domination.

[quote name='whoknows']Is Knights In The Nightmare worth it? I watched gameplay videos, but I don't really know what's going on.

And Frisky, what do you mean by broken experience distribution?[/QUOTE]

Knights in the Nightmare is a good game, but at the same time was really weird. Was my least favorite of the Dept. Heaven games. It felt like they tried to mix a bullet hell game with an SRPG, just too confusing for my brain.

For that price you cant really go wrong, it wasnt bad or anything. Just wasnt my cup of coffee

On a side note, loving Persona 2 so far. I can see why it gets so much hype for the story

I don't understand why Sony doesn't mention PSP releases in "The Drop", like this week's release of Growlanser : Wayfarer of Time. These games need all the promotion they can get :(

I picked up Kenka Bancho. A friend had let me try it years back and I always wanted to pick up a copy for myself. It's too bad they didn't add Odin Sphere to the sale. I was playing it on my launch PS3 before it broke and I haven't been able to convince myself that I need to buy a PS2 just to play a few games again. :lol:

For anyone unaware of Kenka Bancho, it's a brawler with a weird / goofy trash talking mechanic. It's a bit like Yakuza 3 without the free-roam and activities. The high school stuff reminds me of one of my favorite fighting series, Rival Schools.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Wonder if war of the monsters has aged well? Reviews were good back in the day but I never played it[/QUOTE]

Upon hearing that it was being released on PSN, I got an itch to play it and popped it in with a friend over the weekend. It has actually held up really well, even graphically. Gameplay wise, there has not been anything quite like it and it is absurdly fun. I say go for it.

[quote name='Zbornak']I don't understand why Sony doesn't mention PSP releases in "The Drop", like this week's release of Growlanser : Wayfarer of Time. These games need all the promotion they can get :([/QUOTE]

To avoid the, "what the hell about the vita? You mention an old portable system but here I am without new vita games. Wah wah".

[quote name='Bosamba']I want to say "OH fuck YEAH", but you'll be so engrossed by the first two that you'll pay full retail price for the last two episodes. I hope I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I think this is a brilliant move on Sony's end. Two episodes is more than enough to become attached the story and characters.

[quote name='Tsel']PS+ is getting the first two episodes of The Walking Dead for free on August 7th.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-episodes-1-and-2-free-with-playstation-plus/[/QUOTE]

Cool, not exactly my cup of tea but for free I'll take them and try them out. (I've never seen the show, don't really care to, will that affect my enjoyment of the games?)

In the comments it said it replaces Gotham City Imposters in the Instant Game Collection, and that this only counts as one game so far for the month of August. Can't wait to see what else we get later in the month.

[quote name='Tsel']That's exactly why I think this is a brilliant move on Sony's end. Two episodes is more than enough to become attached the story and characters.[/QUOTE]

I agree, If you like the game and want to complete it then it will cost you $15 for the remaining episodes. Only a $5 difference from buying the season pass. That's if Sony doesn't give them all away for free of course.

[quote name='tylerh1701']In the comments it said it replaces Gotham City Imposters in the Instant Game Collection, and that this only counts as one game so far for the month of August. Can't wait to see what else we get later in the month.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm hoping for something-- anything-- that doesn't involve either zombies or guns.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Playstation Plus getting free TellTale games? I'm shocked...

But seriously, I hope we get the others free too, otherwise I'll have to admit their brilliant ploy to sell more of the last episodes.[/QUOTE]

It might just be, with 3 episodes left that'd make it $15 to buy the rest of the season, the exact same price it was on sale for during the Steam Summer Sale.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The people who comment on the PS Blog are so fuckin stupid. I'm surprised they don't just disable the comment section.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah. That place is a cesspool. If you're feeling blue go read some comments there and be glad you aren't most of those people.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The people who comment on the PS Blog are so fuckin stupid. I'm surprised they don't just disable the comment section.[/QUOTE]

Really? The first few I read seemed fairly intelligent and grateful. I'll have to go back and read a few more to get some chuckles/cringes.

EDIT: Not the worst I've ever seen over there, but there is a lot of stupidity. And maybe someone can help me with something, I guess I'm too old to understand this:

Why and how can people type like this with little to no punctuation I mean is it something that kids find funny to do in school or something because it is borderline unreadable and simple punctuation like periods and commas are super simple to learn the way I see it people who type this way do it intentionally to be funny or something or are people nowadays just that fucking stupid and awful at English?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']Really? The first few I read seemed fairly intelligent and grateful. I'll have to go back and read a few more to get some chuckles/cringes.

EDIT: Not the worst I've ever seen over there, but there is a lot of stupidity. And maybe someone can help me with something, I guess I'm too old to understand this:

Why and how can people type like this with little to no punctuation I mean is it something that kids find funny to do in school or something because it is borderline unreadable and simple punctuation like periods and commas are super simple to learn the way I see it people who type this way do it intentionally to be funny or something or are people nowadays just that fucking stupid and awful at English?[/QUOTE]

True, that post isn't as bad as most of them, but you should definitely read the Store Update comments if you want to see how bad it gets.

And I highly doubt the typing with no punctuation is intentional. That would imply they know how to punctuate and then make the conscious decision to not punctuate.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-episodes-1-and-2-free-with-playstation-plus/

Here's the full PS+ schedule for the next few weeks:
On August 7th, PlayStation Plus members will get Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead Episodes 1& 2 added to their Instant Game Collection. That’s not all – in the next few weeks PlayStation Plus members will also receive significant discounts on the latest and best PSN games a part of PSN PLAY event, beginning tomorrow, July 31st.

July 31st PlayStation Plus Update

The Expendables 2 Video game

20% off for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Price: $14.99, PS+ Price: $11.99)

The 2012 PSN PLAY event kicks off with a first week discount on one of the most intense co-op shooters on PSN. Grab a friend (or three) and join four of the Expendables (Barney, Gunner, Caesar and Yin Yang) in a mission to rescue akidnapped billionaire. Featuring vehicular combat, four-player co-op story and challenge modes, and a wealth stages set in exotic locales, The Expendables 2 Videogame is a fantastic experience for gamers that dig hardcore shoot em up action.

Also, don’t forget that starting this week PlayStation Plus members can pre-order SoundShapes from the PlayStation Store and get 20% off boththe PS3 and PS Vita versions of the game (of which come bundled together for one price) as well as an exclusive PS3 theme. Note: Pre-orders for SoundShapes will only take place on the PS3 store as the gift with purchase theme is only useable for PS3 systems. Vita only owners don’t worry as you can still snag the 20% Plus discount on the store the 1st week the releases.

August 7th PlayStation Plus Update

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day

Free for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Price: $4.99)

The first episode from Telltale Games’ universally-acclaimed series The Walking Dead by will be available to all PlayStation Plus members as part of the Instant Game Collection! Follow a set of unique characters as they fight for survival amongst the ever-growing “walker” population, and encounter threats from both undead and human enemies.

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved for Help

Free for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Price: $4.99)

We’re also delivering PlayStation Plus members the second episode in The Walking Dead series as part of the Instant Game Collection! Following the decisions you made in A New Day, you’ll be confronted with even more gut-wrenching scenarios and thrilling action sequences with your fellow survivors. Like Episode 1, Starved for Help was adored by critics for its riveting gameplay and dramatic storyline, where players need to make harrowing decisions on the fly.

SoundShapes

20% off for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Price: $14.99, PS+ Price: $11.99)

This week marks the release of the highly-anticipated PSN exclusive SoundShapes. Marrying brilliant side-scrolling 2D gameplay with unique musical compositions, you’ll be hooked by the incredible landscapes you’ll see and hear in SoundShapes. Available for both PS3 and PS Vita systems together for one special price, PlayStation Plus members will be getting the absolute best deal with a 20% discount. If you already had your pre-order locked in, you’re all set! Make sure to check out the trailer above, which introduces musicians Beck and Pyramid Attack into the lineup of amazing levels in SoundShapes.
With the August 7th update, you’ll also be able to pre-order the next PSN PLAY game Papo & Yo, which will also have a 20% discount for all PlayStation Plus members. Everyone that pre-orders the game will get an exclusive Papo & Yo theme, so don’t sleep on it!

We’ll be coming at you with another update on August 13th, with more additions to the Instant Game Collection and additional awesome sauce. Until then, watch the PS.Blog for our weekly PlayStation Store Updates to see what additional content is added for PlayStation Plus members. Please leave us your feedback in the comments, and help us by rating the Instant Game Collection lineup on a scale from 1 – 10. If there was one thing you could change about PlayStation Plus, what would it be?

More info:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...aystation-plus/comment-page-1/#comment-738329
Both Walking Dead games replace Gotham City Impostors on next week’s PS Store Update. Sorry about the beta news though. A bit out of my hands but it’s coming. Watch the Plus post in another 2 weeks to get the news. But again, very sorry for not being able to deliver the news as originally scheduled.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...aystation-plus/comment-page-2/#comment-738406
It’s certainly not a guarantee that the rest of the WD episodes will be coming to Plus. We review what the best content is that we can secure from month to month. So I wouldn’t assume that the rest of WD is coming to Plus.

walking dead is my game of the year at this point

i don't understand how some of you buy bad games just because they are on sale for 5 bucks and then you skip this game

now is your chance to play it

[quote name='Barry Burton']walking dead is my game of the year at this point

i don't understand how some of you buy bad games just because they are on sale for 5 bucks and then you skip this game

now is your chance to play it[/QUOTE]

Funny because that strategy paid off big time for a lot of people in this situation.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Funny because that strategy paid off big time for a lot of people in this situation.[/QUOTE]

Eh, we're really only saving five bucks unless they give us the other three episodes for free too.

Ended up getting Persona 1, would have felt weird to have 2 and 3 but not 1 on my Vita. Its good so far for me.

On a side note, we need more epic PSP deals like these, theres so many games i have been waiting to drop to buy, and Tactics Ogre is at the top of that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back