PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Actually, it's been mentioned a lot since it was announced on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Bah, sorry, looked at the OP, didn't see anything.

Can someone with CS:GO answer a question for me? While playing offline with bots, can you pause the game? Might seem like a dumb question, but I'll probably play this during the day and if I can pause while playing (when my phone rings for work), that'd be awesome.

Great sales for my last couple days as PS+
And by great, I mean fuckin' worthless.:roll:

I guess I really will have this $50 in PSN credit forfuckinever on my account.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Great sales for my last couple days as PS+

I guess I really will have this $50 in PSN credit forfuckinever on my account.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Phew, I was dying to get an update.

I guess I really will have this $50 in PSN credit forfuckinever on my account.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Spelunker HD is a great buy. I still need to hit the store up and get it and the DLC. I've been waiting for a sale on it for a long time. It's only $5 for the main game.

Interesting. I just Youtubed that game(Spelunker HD) and that reminds me of an 80's game I used to play a bunch in the arcades where you played as I think a criminal in different mines trying to escape from cops.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Can someone with CS:GO answer a question for me? While playing offline with bots, can you pause the game? Might seem like a dumb question, but I'll probably play this during the day and if I can pause while playing (when my phone rings for work), that'd be awesome.[/QUOTE]
no pause bots will continue kicking your :censored:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting. I just Youtubed that game(Spelunker HD) and that reminds me of an 80's game I used to play a bunch in the arcades where you played as I think a criminal in different mines trying to escape from cops.[/QUOTE]

Just picked up Spelunker and all the DLC. $12 is a steal since I've been waiting for this sale for awhile. The new DLC is a bonus. Iatcg if you want a good game for $5 give it a try.

[quote name='Bumslie']Just picked up Spelunker and all the DLC. $12 is a steal since I've been waiting for this sale for awhile. The new DLC is a bonus. Iatcg if you want a good game for $5 give it a try.[/QUOTE]

If you thought the Souls games were hard, just wait til you try Spelunker.

Why don't you use that $50 to buy a year of PS+?

[quote name='kouleefoh']Why don't you use that $50 to buy a year of PS+?[/QUOTE]

Because PS+ sales always suck, just like the PSN sales always suck, but that 5-in-1 Mini is super awesome.

I don't think Spelunker was harder than Dark (or Demon's) Souls. They have a similar steep learning curve, but honestly aren't that bad when you figure it out. It took me a ton of tries to even beat world 1, but once I figured that out all the rest of the worlds were pretty simple.

$12, huh? What to do, what to do. $12 is a bit high for just DLC for me =/

[quote name='gettinmoney662']If you thought the Souls games were hard, just wait til you try Spelunker.[/QUOTE]
From the videos I've seen, the game looked like a little platformer type of game. Go climb this ladder, jump over this trap or snake or whatever and then get to the end of the level.
[quote name='kouleefoh']Why don't you use that $50 to buy a year of PS+?[/QUOTE]
Because that's full blown retail and I'd rather maximize(in my opinion anyway) that credit by buying games I'll actually own(albeit in digital form with no guarantee going forward that I could still play em on the PS4).
[quote name='gettinmoney662']Because PS+ sales always suck, just like the PSN sales always suck, but that 5-in-1 Mini is super awesome.[/QUOTE]
Well, in my opinion the sales usually DO suck, since there's nothing I would actually play on sale whether you're a regular PSN member or PS+. The few times there have been sales on stuff I would've bought(Deathspank 2 whatever it's called) I had no cheap credit from game flipping to buy a PSN card and I wasn't about to give Sony my cc info or spend real money to buy digital shit.

Anyway I like simple, relaxing games. Shit that doesn't make me wanna kick a baby after 200 tries on the same fuckin' level.:roll:

I was gonna say kick a puppy, but I actually like puppies cuz usually they're more well behaved than the lil demons some people call their children.:roll:

[quote name='AkariK']I don't think Spelunker was harder than Dark (or Demon's) Souls. They have a similar steep learning curve, but honestly aren't that bad when you figure it out. It took me a ton of tries to even beat world 1, but once I figured that out all the rest of the worlds were pretty simple.

$12, huh? What to do, what to do. $12 is a bit high for just DLC for me =/[/QUOTE]

Eh, I think there's much more room for error in Dark/Demon's Souls than there is in Spelunker. Don't forget that you're also timed with what you do. But true, once you figure out the mechanics, both games become much easier. I still think you can die pretty easily in Spelunker though, even after knowing the rules.

And it's not $12 for the DLC, it's $7. Bumslie added the $5 from the main game. Plus, each DLC pack is 2 silver trophies and a gold, if you care about that. If you thought Spelunker was easy, supposedly these levels are ridiculously hard. I'm lookin forward to the challenge.

I don't have the game anymore from a botched gameshare. I would have to rebuy the game, hence $12.

It's not the challenge that puts me off (as much as the high trophy values draw me in), it's that the cost is a bit high, and P4U is far more interesting right now... I'll have to think about it, but I might end up passing.

[quote name='AkariK']I don't have the game anymore from a botched gameshare. I would have to rebuy the game, hence $12.

It's not the challenge that puts me off (as much as the high trophy values draw me in), it's that the cost is a bit high, and P4U is far more interesting right now... I'll have to think about it, but I might end up passing.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, gotcha. Well, I loved Spelunker so it was a definite buy for me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting. I just Youtubed that game(Spelunker HD) and that reminds me of an 80's game I used to play a bunch in the arcades where you played as I think a criminal in different mines trying to escape from cops.[/QUOTE]

It was probably this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNq8bIrbRII

And no, I'm not saying how old I am since I played this on the C64, funny thing is, I thought of the game right as you mentioned it on your post.

[quote name='GBH']Yeah those snk ports are miles ahead of the ps2 ports but even league bowling was lagging online so the fighting games must be bad. I am still waiting for some pulstar, waku waku 7, and a few of the othertitles i don't already own on mvs. I would love a samurai shodown V special release. I hope the nights into dreams hd comes to psn bundled with christmas nights. Damn microsoft has some great old school titles psn doesn't have.[/QUOTE]

Rights issues with those most likely, SNK doesn't own them Pulstar was by Yumekobo (aka Aicom) who did Pulstar and Blazing Star and are out of business for a long time now, and Sunsoft still is in business and owns the Waku Waku 7 rights, Galaxy Fight was released in JPN and EU, but not here(?) strange. So only way to get WW7 is from virtual console in JPN.

Edit: Just double checked, Pulstar is probably a no since Sammy owns the rights, and Blazing Star is more likely, since SNK might own the IP. And this conflicts both of those Wiki articles, so the real answer is who knows. :lol:

[quote name='uncle5555']It was probably this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNq8bIrbRII

And no, I'm not saying how old I am since I played this on the C64, funny thing is, I thought of the game right as you mentioned it on your post.[/QUOTE]
That's the EXACT game I was thinking of actually. I distinctly remember playing it as a kid at the one dimly lit arcade a lil bit down the line from here. Although I remember that arcade for more than just that game, as I had a sexual predator try luring me to their car with a promise to show me a puppy they had in the car.:shock::whistle2:#

so $30 for borderlands 2 season pass. 4 dlc's, normally 9.99.
eh? or wait for goty edition? im preordering for 45 at bestbuy, but idk. if msrp and even season pass thats damn near $100 for a game...

bumslie or whoever let's do some spelunker / dlc co op sometimes also.

also respect admiral vic, he is 1st in the world on platinum time in spelunker

bumslie or whoever let's do some spelunker / dlc co op sometimes also.

also respect admiral vic, he is 1st in the world on platinum time in spelunker ;)

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Eh, I think there's much more room for error in Dark/Demon's Souls than there is in Spelunker. Don't forget that you're also timed with what you do. But true, once you figure out the mechanics, both games become much easier. I still think you can die pretty easily in Spelunker though, even after knowing the rules.

And it's not $12 for the DLC, it's $7. Bumslie added the $5 from the main game. Plus, each DLC pack is 2 silver trophies and a gold, if you care about that. If you thought Spelunker was easy, supposedly these levels are ridiculously hard. I'm lookin forward to the challenge.[/QUOTE]
I figured $12 was a good deal for everything on Spelunker. I know this will be hard but I'm up for the challenge. It just might take me lots of tries. I should of stated the cost of the game and the DLC. I will start Spelunker in between co-op in Borderlands.

[quote name='Velo214']bumslie or whoever let's do some spelunker / dlc co op sometimes also.

also respect admiral vic, he is 1st in the world on platinum time in spelunker[/QUOTE]
I'm down to try some co-op Spelunker. I know there will be some struggle for me but I will eventually get past it. Now will admiral vic be the 1st to complete the DLC? Congrats admiral vic anyways that's awesome to be the 1st to Platinum a game.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The Spelunker DLC levels are fuckin ridiculous. I just wasted 20 lives going after this stupid mural piece in 1-5 and still didn't get it.[/QUOTE]

So by fuckin ridiculous, you really mean fuckin amazing and money well spent?!

I had gotten the online stuff done on it awhile ago, but was interested in the DLC since I enjoy challenges.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The Spelunker DLC levels are fuckin ridiculous. I just wasted 20 lives going after this stupid mural piece in 1-5 and still didn't get it.[/QUOTE]

I can just imagine what I just got myself into buying Spelunker. I like a good challenge but I can see a lot of deaths in the future.

[quote name='rpghope18']So by fuckin ridiculous, you really mean fuckin amazing and money well spent?!

I had gotten the online stuff done on it awhile ago, but was interested in the DLC since I enjoy challenges.[/QUOTE]

fuckin ridiculous as in they're fuckin ridiculously hard. But yeah, I'd say it's money well spent, it's only a buck per ten stages. I foresee much cussing in my future.

http://community.us.playstation.com...n/m-p/38126993/message-uid/38126993#U38126993

A second round of PS1 Games have been added to the Vita's PS Store:

Alundra
Arc the Lad II
Championship Bass
Extreme Pinball
Grandia
Hi Octane: The Track Fights Back
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Magic Carpet
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Underground
Nuclear Strike
Oddworld Abe's Exxodus
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Populous-The Beginning
R4 Ridge Racer Type 4
Rayman 1
Rayman2
SimCity 2000
Soviet Strike
Tekken
Tekken 2
Theme Hospital
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tomba!
Vanguard Bandits
Wing Commander IV

How would you guys say Spelunker HD's normal levels compare to Sound Shapes death mode in terms of difficulty? Platinum'd that so might be interested in this for $5.

[quote name='brandtron8000']How would you guys say Spelunker HD's normal levels compare to Sound Shapes death mode in terms of difficulty? Platinum'd that so might be interested in this for $5.[/QUOTE]

Luck plays a huge part in Sound Shapes Death Mode. Spelunker HD is purely skill. It's harder, but you can actually improve at it, while in Death Mode, you were pretty much at the mercy of the coin locations.

[quote name='brandtron8000']How would you guys say Spelunker HD's normal levels compare to Sound Shapes death mode in terms of difficulty? Platinum'd that so might be interested in this for $5.[/QUOTE]

I'm still struggling on Death Mode on Sound Shapes. I will get the good coin locations sometimes then screw up and get a crappy set.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Luck plays a huge part in Sound Shapes Death Mode. Spelunker HD is purely skill. It's harder, but you can actually improve at it, while in Death Mode, you were pretty much at the mercy of the coin locations.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. Looks like I might pick this up.

okami hd 19.99 coming October
trophy list
Bronze Yomigami Learn how to use Rejuvenation.
Bronze Tachigami Learn how to use Power Slash.
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Sakigami Learn how to use Bloom.
Bronze Enemy in the Gates Defeat enemies inside of a Devil Gate.
Bronze
Bakugami Learn how to use Cherry Bomb.
Bronze Hasugami Learn how to use Water Lily.
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Tsutagami Learn how to use Vine.
Bronze
Hidden Hidden
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze Nuregami Learn how to use Watersprout.
Bronze Yumigami Learn how to use Crescent.
Bronze
Kazegami Learn how to use Galestorm.
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Moegami Learn how to use Inferno.
Bronze
To the Moon, Ammy! Enter the Moon Cave.
Silver
Hidden Hidden
Bronze
No Furball on the Menu Make your way to shore without being swallowed by the Water Dragon.
Bronze
Kasugami Learn how to use Veil of Mist.
Bronze
Hidden Hidden
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Kabegami Learn how to use Catwalk.
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Gekigami Learn how to use Thunderstorm.
Silver Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Itegami Learn how to use Blizzard.
Bronze
Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Hidden Hidden
Silver
Hidden Hidden
Bronze
Grab Life by the Leash Increase your Solar Energy, Ink Pot, and Astral Pouch levels to maximum capacity.
Bronze
No More Fish in the Sea Complete your Fish Tome.
Bronze Have Guides Will Travel Complete your Travel Guide.
Bronze
Give a Dog All the Bones Complete your Treasure Tome.
Silver
Sniff ‘Em Out Defeat all monsters on the Wanted List.
Gold
Leave No Chest Unopened Collect all Stray Beads.
Bronze All Creatures Great and Small Complete your Animal Tome.
Bronze
Teach an Old Dog New Tricks Learn all god techniques to fill up your Technique Scroll.
Bronze From Imps to Demons Complete your Bestiary.
Gold Barking Up the Cherry Tree Earn a Cherry Tree rank for each item in the Total Results screen.
Bronze
Lupine and Divine Earn a Cherry Tree rank for each item in the Results screen.
Silver
Out of the Gate Swinging Defeat all enemies at all three Devil Gate trial caves.
Gold
Who Let the Dogs Out? Defeat the Kusa 5.
Bronze
Dog Eat Dog Beat Hayabusa’s turnip-digging record.
Bronze
Diggin’ It Complete five digging mini games.
Bronze
Eat My Flower Trail Win the race against Ida and Hayate.
Bronze
Dog Gone Fast Win the race against Kai.

Platinum
Top Dog Acquire all trophies.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/30/okami-hd-trophy-list-unveiled/

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will be out next month:
We’re pleased to confirm that the previously announced MARVEL® VS. CAPCOM® ORIGINS will be available to download in North America on PlayStation Network on September 25th for $14.99 and on Xbox LIVE Arcade on September 26th for 1200 Microsoft Points.

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM ORIGINS is a compilation of two of the most popular arcade games of the ‘90s - Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes. These two classic games are kept arcade-perfect, while adding a host of features sure to tap into arcade nostalgia while meeting today’s online needs. MARVEL VS. CAPCOM ORIGINS is jam-packed with Marvel and Capcom fan-favorite characters and crazy, beloved gameplay that throws a powerful punch.

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM ORIGINS offers both the one-on-one gameplay of Marvel Super Heroes with its unique Infinity Gem system and the two-on-two carnage of the original Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes, featuring a tag system, assists, and the wild Duo Team Attack. Bringing forth a host of features never before seen in these games, MARVEL VS. CAPCOM ORIGINS adds GGPO-enhanced online play with 8-player lobbies and spectator mode, HD graphical upgrades, dynamic challenges and replay saving.

You need to work on your skills, but here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe-i4SZ9_GQ

I've currently 100%ed EX 1 - 9 and 2/3 plus some of 4/8 in the US version. You can see my other videos to get an idea of how they're done, however just be happy you don't have 9 yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ080cuMLk

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Marvel vs. Capcom Origins will be out next month:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up Frisky.
Day one purchase for me, hope there is a sale price for PS+ members.

[quote name='admiralvic']You need to work on your skills, but here. [/QUOTE]

Well, it has been awhile since I last played. Glad to know I had the right idea and was just sucking at the execution. Thanks for the video.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Well, it has been awhile since I last played. Glad to know I had the right idea and was just sucking at the execution. Thanks for the video.[/QUOTE]

NP. I don't usually make videos as I think they're pretty obvious, but I figured that one would help people a lot. (even if I uploaded it 5 or so months ago)

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Canabalt - PSP/PS3/Vita - $1.99
The Impossible Game - PSP/PS3/Vita - $0.99
Order Up! - $9.99
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space - $12.99
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playground - $12.99

Games
Bioshock
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut
Zen Pinball 2 - Free - Compatible with all Zen/Marvel Pinball Tables

PS2 Classics
Suzuki TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing Championship

Demos
Rainbow Moon

Add-ons
Battlefield 3
Pinball Arcade - Monster Bash & Gorgar - Vita Cross Buy
Zen Pinball 2 - Mystery PopCap Games Table - Vita Cross Buy

Apps
Laugh Factory Live Beta
NFL Sunday Ticket

Vita Games
Zen Pinball 2 - Free - Compatible with all PS3 Zen/Marvel Pinball Tables

Vita Apps
Treasure Park

Vita Add-ons
Pinball Arcade - Monster Bash & Gorgar - Vita Cross Buy
Zen Pinball 2 - All 26 Tables plus Mystery PopCap Games Table - PS3 Cross Buy

Coming to Vita's PS Store:

PSP
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
Gurumin

Minis
I Kill Zombies

And for PS+ next week:

Deals
Borderlands - Claptrap's New Robot Revolution - $4.99
Borderlands - Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot - $4.99
Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx - $4.99
Borderlands - The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned - $4.99
Borderlands - Add-on Extravaganza Bundle - $9.99
Daytona USA - $2.99
Greed Corp - $2.50

Games
Borderlands - Begins 9/4

fuck Impossible Game, the most frustrating, aggravating game I've ever bought for Android. I have no idea how many times I've died playing it, might be in the high triple digets. Hate that damn game so much!

Let me grab my credit card. Damn game. I ain't scared of you. Bring it.

And what? Tomba is making gettinmoney spring for a 32gb? Might have to check this out if it's got that kind of power. :)

As a chef i had to buy Order Up! (disc version). Didn't expect my 6 yr old to fall in love with. If you want a real light but fun move game for the family, this has my. recommendation

Don't know if you guys seen, but the 1 month plus trial included with God of War Saga says "redeem this voucher on 11/13/12 for God of War: Ascension beta access."

(date subject to change)

godofwarascensionbetaplaystationplus5.jpg

http://trendygamers.com/2012/08/30/...tarts-november-13th-2012-playstation-members/

[quote name='rpmboy']... the 1 month plus trial included with God of War Saga says "redeem this voucher on 11/13/12 for God of War: Ascension beta access."[/QUOTE]

oh sweet Kratos!

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Oh shit, I didn't know Tony Hawk HD came with a platinum, that's pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, that's cool. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll make sure to get it on PS3 instead of XBLA.

[quote name='rpg']okami hd 19.99 coming October [/QUOTE]

Can't wait for this game! I had it on Wii but never got around to it, and traded it in after I found out an HD version was coming. More than likely it will be a day 1 purchase and get vaulted to the top of my backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back