PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, a bug is when two or more functional lines of code collide and create an unforseen consequence.

This is not that. The code itself is not written properly. It's not a bug, it's fundamentally improper coding. Big difference.
Um... Those are both bugs.

Edit: And everyone's forgetting a major point in why people would pick a game on PSN over Switch. Switch sales suck. Why pay more, to have less?

Hey, anybody got suggestions on how to give a PSN game as a gift?

My son wants Santa to bring Loco Roco (yes, he has great taste). How does he get it? Santa can't just whip up a specific Loco Roco download card to put under the tree. The elves buy electronic things at stores like everyone else.

I guess it could bought now and downloaded to the PS4 Christmas Eve....maybe a printed picture of a Loco Roco will be in a box?

And no, the physical release isn't a good plan...it's Loco Roco. No one's putting in a disc for that.
Maybe give a stuffed animal holding a piece of paper with the code on it (depending on appropriateness for age).

It might be fun to write clues on a piece of paper leading him to turn on the PS4 and see Loco Roco ('one gift is hidden by Christmas magic, look into the tube...')

You could probably print out a really nice home-made card to include the code on that would be stylish; I don't think that would necessarily contradict Santa elf mythology (maybe the elves are in cahoots with PSN).

My daughter wants PC Minecraft and it definitely seems more fun to have something tangible for her to interact with rather than just booting up the computer.

I'll be glad when Sony solves all this dumb trophy talk by just letting people do what they really want to do: purchase trophies directly from the store without the hassle of the game as a middleman.  One day we'll all be swimming in a sea of trophies with no pesky games to hold us back.

Maybe give a stuffed animal holding a piece of paper with the code on it (depending on appropriateness for age).

It might be fun to write clues on a piece of paper leading him to turn on the PS4 and see Loco Roco ('one gift is hidden by Christmas magic, look into the tube...')

You could probably print out a really nice home-made card to include the code on that would be stylish; I don't think that would necessarily contradict Santa elf mythology (maybe the elves are in cahoots with PSN).

My daughter wants PC Minecraft and it definitely seems more fun to have something tangible for her to interact with rather than just booting up the computer.
You could do similar ideas with those gift card boxes that cost a dollar or two next to the gift cards (or really any box I suppose). Just put a typed certificate in there so there is a "gift" to open just like it was a physical game to unwrap. I'm lazy, so I might just go with an envelope with something inside. :)

Okay well if Sony is giving you actual PSN credit, trophies make sense.  Should have been like this from the beginning so all the trophies you've gotten over the last 10 years or whatever don't count towards this new system.  So achievements are worthless now until M$ copies Sony.

For my birthday one year, my dad hand wrote a "Gift Certificate for two (2) Nineto (sic) games" with the intent that I would take him to the store (Toys R Us) and I could pick out whichever ones I wanted. And yes, he misspelled Nintendo and yes, I remember that almost thirty years later. (I don't remember both of the games I chose, but I'm pretty sure one was Mega Man 2)

Regarding trophy hunting its a sense of accomplishment that means nothing in the real world but everything in the digital world.
Everything? Really? That’s a huge overstatement. I barely pay attention to trophies or achievements because I don’t have the time. Somehow that makes my digital gaming world or experience nothing?

Actually Since that only applies to trophies earned after the start of this he is still correct.
Nope, the discussion's about the present, not the past. You can earn Sony Rewards for anything you're playing right now.

My son wants Santa to bring Loco Roco (yes, he has great taste). How does he get it? Santa can't just whip up a specific Loco Roco download card to put under the tree. The elves buy electronic things at stores like everyone else.

I guess it could bought now and downloaded to the PS4 Christmas Eve....maybe a printed picture of a Loco Roco will be in a box?

And no, the physical release isn't a good plan...it's Loco Roco. No one's putting in a disc for that.
You could get him a normal PSN card and let him use it to buy LocoRoco.

Not to beat a dead horse with the merits of earning virtual trophies/ achievements, but has anyone noticed discrepancies with the Sony Rewards trophy count and what you've unlocked? I've earned a couple of platinums since signing up (South Park: The Stick of Truth and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD for the Vita, for those who care), but it only reflects 1. I don't see an e-mail address to reach out to them (there's a "contact us" box) on the website that I'll try, but I was more curious than anything.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/contact

Big sale. Huge sale. And when I say huge, I mean HUGE. You're gonna love it. You're gonna love the biggest sale of all big sales.

Edit: And everyone's forgetting a major point in why people would pick a game on PSN over Switch. Switch sales suck. Why pay more, to have less?
You're making a big mistake of trying to transform something completely subjective into something objective. What do you mean by "have less?" You mean as in graphics? Well what if that gamer's priority is to have that game on an airplane? No PSN discount will magically make a game portable.

Not to beat a dead horse with the merits of earning virtual trophies/ achievements, but has anyone noticed discrepancies with the Sony Rewards trophy count and what you've unlocked?
Unsure when you unlocked them but the website takes a long time to update, we're talking like 4-5 days after unlocking the trophy.

Honestly it's hard to tell if its accurate or not because of how slow it is.

You could get him a normal PSN card and let him use it to buy LocoRoco.
Yeah, but it just doesnt seem as personal. I like giving particular games as gifts on Steam because they recepients would not have bought them otherwise. Most of the time, they end up enjoying it. I believe a gift should partially come from the heart/brain, not just the wallet.

Yeah, but it just doesnt seem as personal. I like giving particular games as gifts on Steam because they recepients would not have bought them otherwise. Most of the time, they end up enjoying it. I believe a gift should partially come from the heart/brain, not just the wallet.
Wow. What a jerk. Forcing your way of thinking on others. Why don't you just totally ruin his Christmas and donate the money to charity.

I kid, I kid... :)

Best bet would probably be to buy a $20 PSN Code and then type it on something like this with a note from Santa to use this to purchase Locoroco Remastered.

locoroco_remastered_ps4_cover_boxart.jpg

Yup grabbed those. Also grabbed the pack with epic quest since I liked that one in fx2. Any other good tables for a beginner/bad pinball player?
Balls of Glory Pinball - 3 of the 4 tables are probably the most beginner friendly of tables (Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad) the other (Archer) is one of the more difficult tables.

Universal Classics Pinball - Haven't played much of these since they were the latest tables until now, but like what I've played so far and seem pretty noob friendly.

Sci-Fi Pack - All three tables are great. Paranormal is considered among the best of their tables and one of my personal favorite tables is Mars. I would call this pack an essential.

Marvel: Cinematic Pack & Women of Power Pack - Of the Marvel tables, these are the mostly beginner friendly packs. Others contain tables I like better but are paired with tables either not as good or somewhat difficult. The Heavy Hitters pack is probably the most un noob friendly pack of all FX3, though the Civil War table compels me to master it.

Star Wars: Balance of the Force & Heroes Within - Sane as above. The Darth Vader table from the first is one of my favorite Star Wars tables.

There are demos for all the tables, so you can always try before you buy.

Also, there is a very good PSN community for FX3 that can be helpful. Of the few communities I belong to, this one is by far the most active with posts pretty much daily. Don't remember the name of it but it is run by Knife-8.

Bad programming is not a bug. The coders intended the list to sort a specific way and it does. It's a deliberate choice and may not be the best way to do it. However, it is intentional and not a mistake.
I design large scale systems like this for a living. This is an obvious issue that QA should have caught. The design specs might have said 'sort by price' [due to oversight by the architect/designer], but any amount of QA testing should have caught this and it should have been added to whatever bug reporting system they use. It's also possible the design doc was correct and the coder/QA overlooked it.

It is the designer and QA's responsibility to provide functionality that is useful to the end user. If something sorts in a way that is less than useful, such as this clear oversight during sales, it's a bug. It's a failure of the designer to consider all use case scenarios, and as soon as it was identified it would be added to the bug tracker to eventually be fixed, just like any other issue.

If I 'intentionally' designed a system that, say, forgot to allow sorting by price, just because it was properly coded and met the design specs does not mean my oversight woudn't be treated as, reported as, and called a bug.

"Bad programming is not a bug"

Sure it is. I'm guessing you mean bad design? Even that can be considered a bug, if it results in a program not working as it expected. 'Bad programming' can definitely cause bugs. I'm actually shocked this is even a debate. If you 'correctly' code bad functionality, it's a bug. If you incorrectly code good functionality, it's a bug. bug is, and always has been, a catch all term.

Balls of Glory Pinball - 3 of the 4 tables are probably the most beginner friendly of tables (Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad) the other (Archer) is one of the more difficult tables.

Universal Classics Pinball - Haven't played much of these since they were the latest tables until now, but like what I've played so far and seem pretty noob friendly.

Sci-Fi Pack - All three tables are great. Paranormal is considered among the best of their tables and one of my personal favorite tables is Mars. I would call this pack an essential.

Marvel: Cinematic Pack & Women of Power Pack - Of the Marvel tables, these are the mostly beginner friendly packs. Others contain tables I like better but are paired with tables either not as good or somewhat difficult. The Heavy Hitters pack is probably the most un noob friendly pack of all FX3, though the Civil War table compels me to master it.

Star Wars: Balance of the Force & Heroes Within - Sane as above. The Darth Vader table from the first is one of my favorite Star Wars tables.

There are demos for all the tables, so you can always try before you buy.

Also, there is a very good PSN community for FX3 that can be helpful. Of the few communities I belong to, this one is by far the most active with posts pretty much daily. Don't remember the name of it but it is run by Knife-8.
Thank you! I will get in on the community and likely pick up a few more of those tables. I wish the Fox tables appealed to me more but I’ve only ever seen Family Guy.

I am leaning towards the sci fi pack and maybe the essentials one (is that the one with pasha and bio lab? I liked those in fx2). I didn’t like the universal tables but might give them another shot. The demo timer is way too short.

I design large scale systems like this for a living.....Sure it is. I'm guessing you mean bad design? Even that can be considered a bug, if it results in a program not working as it expected. 'Bad programming' can definitely cause bugs. I'm actually shocked this is even a debate. If you 'correctly' code bad functionality, it's a bug. If you incorrectly code good functionality, it's a bug. bug is, and always has been, a catch all term.
Yeah, I have no idea. I was arbitrarily picking a side and going with it one hundred percent. So I'm gonna say that you're wrong because reasons.

I just really wanted to be included. I like when there are arguments in the thread.

Marvel Puzzle Quest is the first thing I purchased from the sale. It's pretty good and works, unlike the Steam version. The one issue I have is that it doesn't work by the Puzzle Quest rules I know, as matching four doesn't get you an extra turn. 3x3 L matches seemed to be the only way to get an extra turn from what I could tell during the first few matches I beat. It's also a bit overwhelming in terms of the interface, as I'd prefer being able to easily see all of the special moves my team can do like the normal PQ games and Gems of War. It also took me a while to realize what the various icons on the gems mean.

It is weird that the first sale the game ever gets is 90% off. I hope it doesn't get the Marvel Heroes Omega treatment.

Marvel Puzzle Quest is the first thing I purchased from the sale. It's pretty good and works, unlike the Steam version. The one issue I have is that it doesn't work by the Puzzle Quest rules I know, as matching four doesn't get you an extra turn. 3x3 L matches seemed to be the only way to get an extra turn from what I could tell during the first few matches I beat. It's also a bit overwhelming in terms of the interface, as I'd prefer being able to easily see all of the special moves my team can do like the normal PQ games and Gems of War. It also took me a while to realize what the various icons on the gems mean.

It is weird that the first sale the game ever gets is 90% off. I hope it doesn't get the Marvel Heroes Omega treatment.
A straight line 5 in a row doesn't give you a free turn and wild card (white circle) gem? It does in the Android version. 4 in a row clears a line on Android and computer never tries to make the L shape on Android.

Marvel MPQ and traditional (superior) Puzzle Quest are very different games with significantly different rules.

Yeah not sure if I want to get it or not.

Some new deals:

:ps4: AeternoBlade - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:vita: AeternoBlade - $2.99 - 80% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:ps4: Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $3.24 - 75% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:ps4: Injustice 2 - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 12/18

:ps4: The Mummy Demastered - $14.99 - 25% Off - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:ps4: Mystik Belle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:vita: Persona 4: Dancing All Night - $19.99 - 50% Off - $15.99 - 60% Off - Ends 12/21

:ps4: Polarity: Ultimate Edition - $3.24 - 75% Off - $1.29 - 90% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:ps4: :vita: Rollers of the Realm - $2.99 - 70% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 12/21

:ps4: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 1/3/18

:ps4: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Pirate Queen's Quest - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 1/3/18

PSVR Special Delivery - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 1/4/18

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - $19.99 - 50% Off - $11.99 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - 7's Rebirth - $1.99 - 50% Off - $1.19 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - Cranky's Pick - $1.99 - 50% Off - $1.19 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - Extra Collection - $1.99 - 50% Off - $1.19 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - Guilty Gear X Xonic - $1.99 - 50% Off - $1.19 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - Long Live Collection - $1.99 - 50% Off - $1.19 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:vita: Superbeat: Xonic - Magical Blaze Collection - $1.99 - 50% Off - $1.19 - 70% Off - Ends 12/21

:ps4: Volgarr the Viking - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 12/21

:ps4: Wanderjahr - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 1/3/18

Freebies:

:ps4: Injustice 2 Standard Edition Trial - Free

LocoRoco 2 Remastered Free Avatar Set - Free

New Releases:

:ps4: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - The Adventure of Gunslinger Joe - $9.99 - Free for SP owners
How do you find these deals?

A straight line 5 in a row doesn't give you a free turn and wild card (white circle) gem? It does in the Android version. 4 in a row clears a line on Android and computer never tries to make the L shape on Android.

Marvel MPQ and traditional (superior) Puzzle Quest are very different games with significantly different rules.
I'm not 100% sure about that since there's not much of a tutorial to it, but playing some more and trying to set up some more extra move scenarios, 5 in a row does give an extra move and the wild card (the flashing gem?) gem does not give one by default. L and T shape matches do give extra turns.

I'm still not sure what the comic cover unlocks do. Does it unlock another of their moves or give that character another level? It's unclear. Either the tutorial wasn't very good or I completely missed some of this stuff, but I can at least figure out the matching rules with trial and error. It would be nice to be able to set up teams like in Gems of War so I don't have to re-pick the heroes for each match.

No, a bug is when two or more functional lines of code collide and create an unforseen consequence.

This is not that. The code itself is not written properly. It's not a bug, it's fundamentally improper coding. Big difference.
If only you knew the code and the db structure to make that assessment. Maybe they initially did sales by temporarily changing the price in the MSRP column and later added a salesprice column and forgot to add that in to sorting.

I'm not 100% sure about that since there's not much of a tutorial to it, but playing some more and trying to set up some more extra move scenarios, 5 in a row does give an extra move and the wild card (the flashing gem?) gem does not give one by default. L and T shape matches do give extra turns.

I'm still not sure what the comic cover unlocks do. Does it unlock another of their moves or give that character another level? It's unclear. Either the tutorial wasn't very good or I completely missed some of this stuff, but I can at least figure out the matching rules with trial and error. It would be nice to be able to set up teams like in Gems of War so I don't have to re-pick the heroes for each match.
Assuming its the same PS4 vs Android. Additional covers let you add attacks to any character. There are 3 colors for each hero and each one can go up to level 5 BUT you can only have 13 covers total (5/5/3, 5/3/5, 4/4/5, etc). You can also increase the total level of the character which gives more HP, more attack power for every color (3 stronger ones and 3 weaker ones) when you match 3 and more attack power for the special attacks.

A sword icon increases the total attack of any move. A shield icon decreases the enemy's attack on you. A fist icon does damage after your turn is over (and can be influenced by swords).

Yes, you have to pick your team every time. The trick is finding synergy and covering as many covers as possible (so every match does bigger damage) and using passive attacks.

Like if Professor X is in the game, you would combine him with 3-star Scarlet Witch and 3-star Black Widow. Scarlet Witch has a passive attack that puts a countdown tile which turns surrounding tiles into purple. When the purples appear, you might get 5 in a row which activates Prof X's passive which actually does 1000's of damage to the enemy, Even if you don't get 5 in a row, if you collect enough purple, you can fire Black Widows purple power which adds green tiles to the board (and you pick where). Of course, you can make more 5 in a rows and get more Prof X auto attacks. When you have enough green, you can use Black Widow's special attack which blows a big hole in the board and dose big damage to the whole enemy team.

If you play your cards right, you can set up many moves in succession (unlike traditional PQ). Most special attacks don't end your turn. Goons/generic characters don't make moves but automatically acquire colors that other characters can use in their attacks.

Now that I've typed so much about it, I realize that I really do enjoy MPQ.

I'm getting it.  The Free to Play Android version is frustrating because they always want money and they constantly add new characters that people spend real money on to win and get even more characters.

But me, 1500 days and so far, no money ever spent.   I secretly want them to shut it down (like Heroes Omega) so I can just be done.

It’s the millennial mindset, they need trophies for anything. We will never understand it. Trying to change things around when I was a kid I did like getting a trophy for martial arts, I liked martial arts and getting a trophy for being the best I did like and proudly displaying it on my wall. What will baffle me and probably any gen xer is why in the world would I take up cooking because they were giving out easy trophys for it when I didnt even like cooking. Game trophys arent about being the best at something, Its about if you have waisted enough time at a certain game.
I don't understand something so it must mean millenials are lazy!

I like trophies as a way to show how much of a game I've explored. I don't care about getting every trophy for every game I play, but i especially love getting trophies to show i beat the story and found secrets i probably wouldn't have looked for otherwise.

Plus i can see how far my friends are in a game and get on their case if they haven't finished something.

Assuming its the same PS4 vs Android. Additional covers let you add attacks to any character. There are 3 colors for each hero and each one can go up to level 5 BUT you can only have 13 covers total (5/5/3, 5/3/5, 4/4/5, etc). You can also increase the total level of the character which gives more HP, more attack power for every color (3 stronger ones and 3 weaker ones) when you match 3 and more attack power for the special attacks.

A sword icon increases the total attack of any move. A shield icon decreases the enemy's attack on you. A fist icon does damage after your turn is over (and can be influenced by swords).

Yes, you have to pick your team every time. The trick is finding synergy and covering as many covers as possible (so every match does bigger damage) and using passive attacks.

Like if Professor X is in the game, you would combine him with 3-star Scarlet Witch and 3-star Black Widow. Scarlet Witch has a passive attack that puts a countdown tile which turns surrounding tiles into purple. When the purples appear, you might get 5 in a row which activates Prof X's passive which actually does 1000's of damage to the enemy, Even if you don't get 5 in a row, if you collect enough purple, you can fire Black Widows purple power which adds green tiles to the board (and you pick where). Of course, you can make more 5 in a rows and get more Prof X auto attacks. When you have enough green, you can use Black Widow's special attack which blows a big hole in the board and dose big damage to the whole enemy team.

If you play your cards right, you can set up many moves in succession (unlike traditional PQ). Most special attacks don't end your turn. Goons/generic characters don't make moves but automatically acquire colors that other characters can use in their attacks.
Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info!
The only thing I'll add is the covers are also how you recruit new characters. In the android version, you have to collect enough of one of the gold currency to unlock roster spots. You can also dismiss a current character to free up a spot. I'll say that I play it every day mostly. I havent spent real money on it and still manage to have fun with it. Though I dont know how much I'd like sitting at the TV playing vs the phone while in waiting rooms, on the crapper, etc.

I never finished the original Puzzle Quest on the DS. I got to the final boss and kept getting my ass handed to me!

PRICE ERROR: Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition (PS4 Digital) is $19.99 at Amazon (60% off) http://amzn.to/2yuHdSN

https://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-Biohazard-Gold-Digital/dp/B0787JKMWL/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=91dcd9ced0f66bc55f01e99b25e9f6d9

Also if there's any good soul to sell me one for 20$ paypal, would be very appreciated, I don't have a credit card so amazon is out for me
It said it's unavailable. Too late.

Wow, I've must've gotten in on this last minute. I also got in on the (price glitch?) 5.99 for Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe a few weeks ago. I always miss these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back