PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy games at the price you're willing to pay and don't worry about it if it comes up cheaper later.
But most games I want never go on sale for $0.01...

I don't really have the luxury of paying what I want. Things seldom and randomly go on sale, and when they do, I never know if it's bottom barrel pricing until something else better comes along. I feel like that's the CAG credo. Always on the lookout for the better deal.

Buy every game you can if it's cheap enough.

You know you'll always find time to play it later.

Panic whenever it goes on sale or goes free since you paid more for it and never got to play it.

Great price on that edition of Madden. Wish they would have some Ultimate Team stuff for low prices for those that already have the game. The sale on them a few weeks ago was pretty blah.

Great price on that edition of Madden. Wish they would have some Ultimate Team stuff for low prices for those that already have the game. The sale on them a few weeks ago was pretty blah.
Part of me wants to grab this version to grab another GOAT player like Barry Sanders. I already have Deion and he’s legit.

It is pretty tempting even though I haven't bought Madden in years. Seems like I never play the sports games I buy enough to justify the cost.

Part of me wants to grab this version to grab another GOAT player like Barry Sanders. I already have Deion and he’s legit.
Barry was my first choice and I ended up getting a code in the trading forum for another and went with Jerry Rice. Not sure who I would get now since my team is pretty well stacked with the Twitch bonuses that come out every week along with other players I've gotten along the way.

It is pretty tempting even though I haven't bought Madden in years. Seems like I never play the sports games I buy enough to justify the cost.
Well it is what it is. I think it plays an incredibly great game of football and if you haven't played it in a while I would think you would be very impressed if you're the least bit an NFL fan. But I'm that way with the NBA games. I get them pretty quick and then never hardly play them.

This year’s Madden also includes a single player campaign. I haven’t really played it yet but some say it isn’t bad. It includes the Oscar winner from Moonlight I believe.

This year’s Madden also includes a single player campaign. I haven’t really played it yet but some say it isn’t bad. It includes the Oscar winner from Moonlight I believe.
I played through the four to five hour “campaign” (called “Longshot”) this week thanks to a free Redbox rental and I enjoyed it. It’s pretty good for what it is: sort of a hybrid between Heavy Rain and Madden where your decisions have consequences on how the story plays out.

Tons of cutscenes, but they’re well acted. Mahershala Ali (“Moonlight”) and Scott Porter (Jason Street from the “Friday Night Lights” TV show) are probably the two best-known actors. It’s a good first effort and I hope they put something similar in the game next year.

I played through the four to five hour “campaign” (called “Longshot”) this week thanks to a free Redbox rental and I enjoyed it. It’s pretty good for what it is: sort of a hybrid between Heavy Rain and Madden where your decisions have consequences on how the story plays out.
See, I've never been interested in a sports game in my life, but now my interest has been piqued. What a brilliant idea.

This is also why my backlog is 7,000 items long.

I could have sworn bastion was a ps3 game last gen. Odd that i can't find a listing for it. I sold my ps4 pro to gamestop for $250 so now i am on pc/ps3/switch/android until next gen

Three things:

Monster Hunter World - Very mediocre and clunky.  Not a fan and thanks to the Beta I am saving myself $$$.

Metal Gear Survive - What a fucking joke.  Absolute travesty.  Game is shit and needs to be flushed.

Mutant Football League - Just like the good ole' days and well worth the $19.99 price point.  Everyone needs to buy that shit.

I could have sworn bastion was a ps3 game last gen. Odd that i can't find a listing for it. I sold my ps4 pro to gamestop for $250 so now i am on pc/ps3/switch/android until next gen
I know Bastion was definitely on Xbox 360, but I think PS4 was the first Sony platform that the game ever appeared on. Why not buy it on PC (other than the cheap price on PS4)?

Three things:

Monster Hunter World - Very mediocre and clunky. Not a fan and thanks to the Beta I am saving myself $$$.

Metal Gear Survive - What a fucking joke. Absolute travesty. Game is shit and needs to be flushed.

Mutant Football League - Just like the good ole' days and well worth the $19.99 price point. Everyone needs to buy that shit.
I can’t find much info on mutant league. Is there a single player season type mode or is it more just multiplayer? I loved the EA one back in the day. It was for Genesis I think.

I can’t find much info on mutant league. Is there a single player season type mode or is it more just multiplayer? I loved the EA one back in the day. It was for Genesis I think.
Single Player and online up to 4 players. Has a season mode as well. JUST like the OG Mutant League Football. Well worth the price.

Single Player and online up to 4 players. Has a season mode as well. JUST like the OG Mutant League Football. Well worth the price.

Post plat update on X-morph Defense for those that care:

I absolutely loved this game, but I already wrote that up.   Great tower defense, great shmup gameplay.

Plat was fun and relatively straightforward.    Even though there are several coop trophies, as long as you have two controllers it's doable by yourself on easy [you can get 'all golds' during the single player campaign on hard, then just squeak through on easy for coop since you only need to beat missions, not star them].   Difficultly ends up being backwards - the first wave of later levels is -hard- as hell on easy because you're only manning one gunship and it's balanced for 2, but resources are so plentiful on easy that by wave 2 you can build enough to be OP.  Whereas going for the golds on hard solo, it's obviously the last wave that tests you.

why u sold it? i could have paid u $275 for it
why do people say this all the time? are you also going to pay the $40 to ship and insure it? are you paying up front? are you just a random person on the internet that could screw someone over? would it be worth it to anyone to deal with all that for $25 more?

why do people say this all the time? are you also going to pay the $40 to ship and insure it? are you paying up front? are you just a random person on the internet that could screw someone over? would it be worth it to anyone to deal with all that for $25 more?
But the real question is...

"Why you sold it?"

Looks like Edith Finch (PS+:$12) and No Man's Sky(PS+:$24) are among those on sale this week.

Was hoping for a little less on both ($10/$20 respectively), but I might just jump on it anyway.

Wouldn't mind getting a 20% off coupon this week in the e-mailing though.  Maybe I'll wait and see if we get that lucky (HAH!)

Looks like Edith Finch (PS+:$12) and No Man's Sky(PS+:$24) are among those on sale this week.

Was hoping for a little less on both ($10/$20 respectively), but I might just jump on it anyway.

Wouldn't mind getting a 20% off coupon this week in the e-mailing though. Maybe I'll wait and see if we get that lucky (HAH!)
I'm seeing a banner with a 10% off code when I look at the deals page on the site.

There is a 10% off coupon randomly showing up on the page.

Good till the 30th.

8komBMZ.png

I didn't know if the code is Unique, so I deleted it.

F*U*C*K! I gotta get Edith Finch. I also see Abzu is back on sale again (I missed it the first time). And a bunch more for PS Plus

I fucking NEED that 10% code at this rate. God damn it. The banner is not coming up for me.

Looks like it expires at the end of the day next Tuesday, so we can wait to see next week's sale.

Just to see if the code is unique, mine ends in 2BJK.

Looks like it expires at the end of the day next Tuesday, so we can wait to see next week's sale.

Just to see if the code is unique, mine ends in 2BJK.
Don't think it's unique. Mine ended that way, started FA5.

Update: Already used mine, so here it is in full: FA5C4B2BJK

Hopefully it's not unique, and everyone can jump on it.

I am seeing a banner as well.  It ends at 11:59PM PT on 1/30/18.  So if you do not find anything to buy this week, do not forget to use it on new sale items on the next Tuesday, 1/30/18.

Yep, it came up and it's the same one other people have listed. Whew. I thought this was going to be a repeat of the dreaded 20% off email.

Now we just need Frisky to come here and sort things out for us. There are at least three I'm eyeing right now. I was supposed to be done purchasing games three weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back