PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You could even just delete everything off the system and just download the games you want to play.
I mean, seriously, this is the answer right here.

Step 1: Delete all games you've downloaded on your PS4.

Step 2: Create one folder: Name it 'The Only Game I Own'.

Step 3: Download the game you want to play.

Step 4: Play it.

Step 5: Delete it.

Step 6: Go to Step 3.

Solved. And you save money, because you don't need to buy anything for awhile since you already own games.

I mean, seriously, this is the answer right here.

Step 1: Delete all games you've downloaded on your PS4.

Step 2: Create one folder: Name it 'The Only Game I Own'.

Step 3: Download the game you want to play.

Step 4: Play it.

Step 5: Delete it.

Step 6: Go to Step 3.

Solved. And you save money, because you don't need to buy anything for awhile since you already own games.
I slept on and have a better solution I think. He should throw away his PS4 and all games and accessories. Post his PSN id and password here or maybe over at slickdeals. Then go out and buy a XBox and really start over. No back log and no temptation to go back to the old system.

It might be your definition of "leave it behind" that's weirding people out--instead of organizing a cluttered room (putting stuff away, not using them), you're closing the door and moving to a different room.
I do have to admit, on more than one occasion, my wife and I have discussed simply leaving (almost) everything and moving to a different house. Packing is such a PITA, if I had the money to start over, I would. I'd just take my memory foam mattress and I used to say my living room TV, but now that 4K is a thing, maybe not even that.

Should I make a new CAG account? I don't like having so many posts, and the join date makes me feel old.
😂😂😂

Still talking about me despite "blocking" me months ago. It's crazy how interactions you may have with people mean nothing to you but are extremely significant to the other person.

Alright!. Superhot VR is finally on sale. Just 25% with PS+ though. $18.74 for the VR game. $30 for the regular game and VR game bundle. If some other good stuff goes on sale I'll stack my 15% off code from Sony Rewards.

Alright!. Superhot VR is finally on sale. Just 25% with PS+ though. $18.74 for the VR game. $30 for the regular game and VR game bundle. If some other good stuff goes on sale I'll stack my 15% off code from Sony Rewards.
Guess they are throwing the PlayStation community a bone since they are giving it away on Xbox Games with Gold.

Edit: nevermind.. regular superhot doesn't get the sale just VR, so not even a bone.

Yeah, I'll be using my Sony Rewards code this week. There are a few VR games I'll be picking up. I'm guessing they're doing a PSVR sale to go along with the PSVR headset sales that are happening.

It's kind of funny that Star Wars Battlefront is part of the sale because of it's free dlc mission. I don't know if I should get it now for $5 with my extra 15% off, or just keep waiting until disc copies go for $1.

Finally got my friggin rewards pass points......Nothing to spend them on this week though.
Same here. Jumped from 800+ points to almost 2200 plus I finally got my 15% off coupon. Might run through some more easy Plats in the backlog now that I know the rewards are actually working.

I can't believe there are pages of people talking about what runthejewlez does with his games. Who cares what he does with the games he paid for. Its not like he is taking used oil and dumping it in a river, then it would be a problem. Anyway, Run the Jewels is the shit, can't go wrong with Killer Mike and El-P collab.

Agree Run the Jewels is great and so is early Killer Mike solo material and EL-Ps old group Company Flow.
Yeah Company Flow was great as was Cannibal Ox and Aesop Rock is still good. A lot of good underground hip-hop artists, Apathy,Ill Bill , and Copywrite etc.

I do have to admit, on more than one occasion, my wife and I have discussed simply leaving (almost) everything and moving to a different house. Packing is such a PITA, if I had the money to start over, I would. I'd just take my memory foam mattress and I used to say my living room TV, but now that 4K is a thing, maybe not even that.
I used to do this every couple years. It's the best. Sell anything of real value, give away the rest, start over. Moved across the country with just 2 sets of clothes, etc.

Liberating as all hell. Harder to do with kids, though I not-so-secretly hope one of us scores a sweet job overseas to force the issue.

I used to do this every couple years. It's the best. Sell anything of real value, give away the rest, start over. Moved across the country with just 2 sets of clothes, etc.

Liberating as all hell. Harder to do with kids, though I not-so-secretly hope one of us scores a sweet job overseas to force the issue.
So you know exactly how it feels.

Finally got my friggin rewards pass points......Nothing to spend them on this week though.
It took three months for one of my platinum trophies to show up in my Rewards pass. After a month I e-mailed Sony Rewards that a month had passed, and their response was a copy and pasted please allow five days for activities to be reflected.

Thinking some trophies might not register made me lose interest in cherry picking any more.

Some decent bundles. Battlefield 1 Premium + Titanfall 2 Deluxe for $20 total (20 cents more than BF1 alone).

EA Family bundle with Need for Speed, Unravel, and PVZ2 for $10 total. Although with that bundle I’m more tempted to get EA Vault on the PC.

No good deals and my coupon expires on 28th.

Anyone heard of Xenon Valkyrie+? Not sure what is worth buying at full price with 20% coupon.

No good deals and my coupon expires on 28th.

Anyone heard of Xenon Valkyrie+? Not sure what is worth buying at full price with 20% coupon.
Everyone will probably recommend Celeste. I have a similar coupon expiring the same day and am considering that one if no amazing deals pop up by then.

Well, I will give Sony Rewards this. Three hours ago I used my points on a $10 PSN code, and just now I got an e-mail with the code. In the past it's taken two to seven days.

And 5x points on the PS+ sale is nice.

At the end of March the Sony Rewards points you earned in 2017 will be expiring. You might want to redeem those points soon to avoid an item you want possibly going out of stock near the deadline.

Well, I will give Sony Rewards this. Three hours ago I used my points on a $10 PSN code, and just now I got an e-mail with the code. In the past it's taken two to seven days.

And 5x points on the PS+ sale is nice.

At the end of March the Sony Rewards points you earned in 2017 will be expiring. You might want to redeem those points soon to avoid an item you want possibly going out of stock near the deadline.
Also, if you're low on points for an item, you can buy the rest.

In for NBA Jam: On Fire Edition/NFL Blitz Bundle and NFS: HP for PS3. It's funny how many of the games I've purchased from the EA sale recently or in the past (14 games total).

Here's the list for fun:

NBA Live 18: The One Edition

Titanfall 2 (Standard; Physical)

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Battlefield Bundle (BF4 & and BF Hardline Standard)

Need for Speed: Deluxe Edition

Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition (PS4)

Unravel

Fight Night Champion - Full Game

Mirror's Edge

Battlefield 1 Revolution (Physical)

Battlefield 3 (Standard)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012)

Need for Speed Rivals (PS3; Standard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back