PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sweet Jesus yes! I don't like having to bust out the Dreamcast to play an old favorite. Day one.

Well great. I'm downloading it right now.. I don't care much about the graphics, but bad controls are another story.
Prepare to crash into walls and spin out constantly. On the plus side, I was playing on normal and the AI also had problems controlling the cars.

It plays like carma 2. If you enjoyed carma 2 and want more of the same you should enjoy it. If you were hoping for an evolution of the series you'll be disappointed unfortunately.

So I have been playing a ton of Rogue Aces. Im Very happy with my purchase. It feels very much like a modern wings of Fury. There is absolutely tons of content and game modes. So far my favorite is a secondary campaign mode called Frontline campaign... there are 03 campaign modes and multiple arcade modes as well. One really cool feature they added is while your home base is still a aircraft carrier, you can Autoland on it with a click of a button for a small score penalty. You can also take over enemy airfields to extend your range. That only affects some modes since fuel is not a issue in all of them. There are also some other cool features like Barons who fly souped-up enemy planes.

Flying will probably be difficult for the first little bit as you adjust to the controls, but now I'm a flying ace.

There are a few tiny little things that I miss from wings of Fury, but overall it's just a fantastic homage to the game and everything I could possibly want. The wide range of campaign and arcade modes promise a ton of replay value

I downloaded the demo for Prey. Now I just have to actually try it. Right now I'm obsessed with trying to beat one of the special rank battles in the Nier: Automata dlc. I need to also remember to do the Street Fighter V shadaloo soldier extra battle.

Just finished playing through A Way Out, won't spoil anything but I'll say I thought both of those endings kind sucked lol.
giphy.gif

So when is the PSN Golden week sale this year? What are the chances that No No Kuni II goes on sale? Too soon?

I played Carmageddon and thought the cars were slippery, but manageable. The part about running over ~700 people in an optional tutorial goal was a bit much, though.

I was also hoping to use Aprils 20% coupon on either a Flash Sale or Golden Week but it doesn't seem likely that Golden Week will be in April.

2017 Golden Week started April 29 to May 7 (sat to sun)

2017 Golden Week PSN sale May 2 to May 9 (tue to tue)

2018 Golden Week starts April 28 to May 6 (sat to sun)

It seems likely the 2018 Golden Week PSN sale starts on Tue May 1.
For the sake of argument, upon further research:

2016 Golden Week PSN sale April 26

2015 Golden Week PSN sale April 28

2014 Golden Week PSN sale April 29

So last year was the first year that the PSN Golden week sale started in May however the last tuesday of April this year falls on the 24th which might put it too far away from the start of golden week plus Sony might have planned it for the 20% off code to expire right before Golden Week which would suck.

^^^

I have this on Xbox and put about 10 hours into it and the combat is great a bit hard to get used to but great.Never did beat it but I'm afraid if I come back to it I would forget how to run,slide attack and build up my blue bar for dismemberment. I had it down to a science but forget now.

So I have been playing a ton of Rogue Aces. Im Very happy with my purchase. It feels very much like a modern wings of Fury. There is absolutely tons of content and game modes. So far my favorite is a secondary campaign mode called Frontline campaign... there are 03 campaign modes and multiple arcade modes as well. One really cool feature they added is while your home base is still a aircraft carrier, you can Autoland on it with a click of a button for a small score penalty. You can also take over enemy airfields to extend your range. That only affects some modes since fuel is not a issue in all of them. There are also some other cool features like Barons who fly souped-up enemy planes.
Flying will probably be difficult for the first little bit as you adjust to the controls, but now I'm a flying ace.
There are a few tiny little things that I miss from wings of Fury, but overall it's just a fantastic homage to the game and everything I could possibly want. The wide range of campaign and arcade modes promise a ton of replay value
I have to agree! But I’m still getting the hang of flying and wondering how the hell I can finish 100 missions in one run to get the gold trophy. I’m lucky if I complete 5 missions before accidentally crashing.

If you have more than 1 spare 20% off code for April, can you use each of those codes in the same PSN account as long as it's 1 code per transaction (up to 10 items)? Or is it only 1 20% off code per PSN account for the entire month even if the codes are different?

If you have more than 1 spare 20% off code for April, can you use each of those codes in the same PSN account as long as it's 1 code per transaction (up to 10 items)? Or is it only 1 20% off code per PSN account for the entire month even if the codes are different?
I am not sure. It might be one code per account. You could always just pm me your spare code before the flash sale ends in 6 hours:)

The fine print doesn't mention anything about one code per account so it might work. How many games do you need sheesh :razz:

You can only use one code from one specific promotion during the redemption period. So even though the MLB promo and weekly email promo overlapped, you could use one of each because they were different promotions. Therefore, you can only use one from the Far Cry 5 promo per account.

I am not sure. It might be one code per account. You could always just pm me your spare code before the flash sale ends in 6 hours:)

The fine print doesn't mention anything about one code per account so it might work. How many games do you need sheesh :razz:
You're right it's not in the fine print I saw, but according to the answer below I can't use a different Far Cry discount code in the same account. Bummer! I only bought a few games yesterday, so my 20% discount was very small. If I had known this limitation, I'm not sure what I would have done since I don't know if there will be any other games I want to buy before the end of April.

You can only use one code from one specific promotion during the redemption period. So even though the MLB promo and weekly email promo overlapped, you could use one of each because they were different promotions. Therefore, you can only use one from the Far Cry 5 promo per account.
Thanks for the answer. Out of curiosity, how did you know this? Did you try it yourself, find it written somewhere, or are Sony discount codes always 1 "per batch" per account -- sort of the way Vudu codes are?

Well there you go Ubichu, you got your answer. 30 mins left to pm me your extra Far Cry discount code... :wave:
Yes, it wasn't the answer I was hoping for. I didn't log in again in time to give you the code before the flash sale ended. The other codes I have are still good through April 30th, but now I know if I want to use them I'll have to buy in a different (family member's) account which is a drag. If I don't use them, I'll post them once I see the last sale of April.

The code still has till the 30th so why would anyone be in a rush to use It or give it away already?

I bought the darkest dungeon dlc but didn’t use my code yet. Still waiting for a bigger fish to use that on.

Thanks for the answer. Out of curiosity, how did you know this? Did you try it yourself, find it written somewhere, or are Sony discount codes always 1 "per batch" per account -- sort of the way Vudu codes are?
Basically all of that except Sony has never come out and said it. It's just the way it's always been but that doesn't stop someone from trying during every promotion where it inevitably doesn't work.

Son of a....

I’m $4 dollars short on god of war.

Thanks to tax. Finally I see tax. Haha. 20% code would be nice but my code expired from that mlb game.

If anyone has extra code I could apply, much appreciated :)

Son of a....

I’m $4 dollars short on god of war.

Thanks to tax. Finally I see tax. Haha. 20% code would be nice but my code expired from that mlb game.

If anyone has extra code I could apply, much appreciated :)
Thought I read folks just "moved" to a non sales tax state ;)..

Last I checked, I'm still good *knock on wood* though who knows for how long.

Stupid God of War making me wait till Friday to pick up Yakuza 6 so I can use the 20% off code on them.

Is this their first major PS4 Friday release? I know Last of Us was one on the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back