PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
eamldnb.gif

made a gif to express my feelings

They’re not even participating in the 12 Deals of Christmas promo like EU PSN is. This lack of any action lately makes no sense.
To be fair, the 12 days of Christmas aren't supposed to start at the end of November. It's supposed to start on Christmas. They jumped the gun by a fair bit... at least do the 12 days leading up to Christmas or something. I wouldn't expect other people to follow suit, I'd expect them to be like 'wtf are they doing?'

Also, Americans are more likely to freak out about a Christmas themed sale on PSN [as opposed to a Holiday themed sale]. I'm sure some American companies have policies against calling things Christmas sales at this point.

Speaking of easy plats though apparently that xblaze game is one, like a 5 hour weird adventure game/VN. Might check it out as I have a soft spot for Arc for some reason.
Just be aware that it's a sequel to Xblaze Code: Embryo if you haven't played that one already.

They’re not even participating in the 12 Deals of Christmas promo like EU PSN is. This lack of any action lately makes no sense.
I blame Trump!
Americans are more likely to freak out about a Christmas themed sale on PSN [as opposed to a Holiday themed sale]. I'm sure some American companies have policies against calling things Christmas sales at this point.
If you elect me, we're gonna be having Christmas flash sales again, believe me. Believe me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9W-_El6GMc

Did anyone else get an email to try vr for free for 14 days? It asks for a credit card so I assume scam? Looks like legit ps info though.
I got it. I think it’s real, but its not really a free trial. They’re just delaying charging until you decide if you want to keep it...

Did anyone else get an email to try vr for free for 14 days? It asks for a credit card so I assume scam? Looks like legit ps info though.
Yeah, it's legit. They put a hold on your card for those two weeks and either charge you if you kerp it or remove it if you send it back. Plus if you do it and decide to keep it you save $50 on the bundle. If you decide to send it back shipping is paid for.

Oh hey, another EU PSN promotion.
w00f, those games are easily found under $10 in the US. Even digital versions go under $10 quite often.

Oops sorry, I know we're all supposed to be complaining about how lucky the EU is for some reason, because we all know how much less expensive games are in the EU :lol:.

EDIT: didn't notice The Last Guardian in there. Decent deal for that if you want something else on the list. My point on the absurdity of all the EU envy in this thread still stands.

w00f, those games are easily found under $10 in the US. Even digital versions go under $10 quite often.

Oops sorry, I know we're all supposed to be complaining about how lucky the EU is for some reason, because we all know how much less expensive games are in the EU :lol:.

EDIT: didn't notice The Last Guardian in there. Decent deal for that if you want something else on the list. My point on the absurdity of all the EU envy in this thread still stands.
I’m not envious of this sale. I’m envious of the all digital flash sale they had on Cyber Monday. I want more deals on games that aren’t available on physical. And thought it was crap that we got no flash sale at all for BF or Cyber Monday.

I think it was more to the point that the EU is getting flash sales and specials etc right now, and it feels like the US is getting forgotten about.

Maybe it's because the US had great deals all year, and the EU is just playing catch up..

Then the PS lineup for December comes into play... :lol:

Fallout 4 hasn’t been $10 at all new or digital.

Has anyone ever made a request for a refund on a digital purchase?
Just wondering how long the process is.
I haven't downloaded the game yet and it's been under 14 days.

I think it was more to the point that the EU is getting flash sales and specials etc right now, and it feels like the US is getting forgotten about.
That makes literally zero sense: there are completely different teams behind organizing deals on the EU PSN store and the US PSN store. There's not one team organizing both regions' sales, that has been doing all these EU sales and forgetting about the US.

That makes literally zero sense: there are completely different teams behind organizing deals on the EU PSN store and the US PSN store. There's not one team organizing both regions' sales, that has been doing all these EU sales and forgetting about the US.
DING DING DING. you're starting to get it.

I'm just wondering, did anyone else get $10 voucher from sony?

I'm not sure if it was just from getting a ps4 slim or not but I got within my messages

You also have to get your hands on EU credit, which usually comes with a markup. As far as I know, you can't just use your CC or Paypal on your EU account to make the purchases.
You can get PSN codes for any region, in any amount, from offgamers.com with only a small markup over current exchange rates.

Lieutenant Turner Avatar = H852-ETNB-LLBP

Major Crowley Avatar = 7R3C-F2NJ-P72K

Private Zussman Avatar = CAG3-9PNP-H3TN

"Red" Daniels Avatar = DA7A-4TNM-HGQL

Has anyone ever made a request for a refund on a digital purchase?
Just wondering how long the process is.
I haven't downloaded the game yet and it's been under 14 days.
I didn't ask for a full refund but a partial refund. Two games I bought went on sale within two weeks of me buying them. I figured it would never happen that they'd credit me the difference but I gave it a shot.

Sony was actually very helpful and said that they would do it!

BUT I used a PSN Card from Best Buy to fund my wallet and they would only refund if the money came from my credit card linked to the account (which there is none).

Maybe they were playing shenanigans but I didn't expect to get the money back anyway so I didn't argue about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back