PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone speak on behalf of the Back to the Future game? I have been looking at it for a while and at this price may bite the bullet.
If you are a fan of the movies then you will like the game.. it basically continues the storyline from the movies..

If you are a fan of the movies then you will like the game.. it basically continues the storyline from the movies..
I wouldn't be too hasty. You still need to be reasonably accepting of adventure games. I find them mostly boring and BTTF is my favorite movie of all time and I haven't gone back to the game after playing a little of the first episode. I still plan to, but it's pretty rough if you don't enjoy adventure games at all.

Can anyone speak on behalf of the Back to the Future game? I have been looking at it for a while and at this price may bite the bullet.
As a longtime telltale fan, the gameplay was kinda insultingly easy/dull, BUT the story is really strong. Just be aware the time you spend with classic characters is a bit uneven. Worth it at this price, honestly.

As a longtime telltale fan, the gameplay was kinda insultingly easy/dull, BUT the story is really strong. Just be aware the time you spend with classic characters is a bit uneven. Worth it at this price, honestly.
Also, a general reminder for those of you with backlogs and memories like mine, Back to the Future was a GWG title at one point (i'm pretty sure), so if you don't care about system, you may already own it.

It's easy to make fun of people expecting an Easter sale days after Easter has come.

No yas.

I bought PSN credit through the Sony Rewards program seven business days ago.  I saw on the site please allow up to five business days for processing so I am only a couple days over the projected time.  This is the first time I have purchased anything through the site.  Is this a pretty normal thing for it to take this long?  What is the best way to reach out to them if I don't receive it within the next couple of days?

Thanks  

From what I remember it definitely leaned more in the direction of classic adventure games than recent Telltale games. More puzzles involving finding and combining the right objects, no quick time events, no choosing dialogue on a timer.

For fans of the movies I would say it's a good buy. It's straightforward like most adventure games are but it was a decent story, plus Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson return to reprise their roles.

Golden Week starts April 29th, or at least what google says. So I'd say early May for the sale.
Might have to hold on to the Far Cry 20% off coupon until the end of the month just in case Sony puts it up the Tuesday before.. unless of course there is a better sale before then since there are no guarantees.

I bought PSN credit through the Sony Rewards program seven business days ago. I saw on the site please allow up to five business days for processing so I am only a couple days over the projected time. This is the first time I have purchased anything through the site. Is this a pretty normal thing for it to take this long? What is the best way to reach out to them if I don't receive it within the next couple of days?

Thanks
I ordered PSN credit through Sony Rewards on March 24th, and received an email with a PSN code the next day. In the past I've had Sony Rewards digital orders sent pretty quickly (within 3 to 5 days, or so...).

I could completely see it possible that their system got swamped with orders towards the end of the month as people remembered to redeem their points last minute before they expired.

Not convinced you have any reason to be concerned (yet), but if you do contact them it's probably best just to follow the contact information on their website. I assume the phone option would be the easiest way to get a direct answer for why your order is delayed: http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/contact

I ordered PSN credit through Sony Rewards on March 24th, and received an email with a PSN code the next day. In the past I've had Sony Rewards digital orders sent pretty quickly (within 3 to 5 days, or so...).

I could completely see it possible that their system got swamped with orders towards the end of the month as people remembered to redeem their points last minute before they expired.

Not convinced you have any reason to be concerned (yet), but if you do contact them it's probably best just to follow the contact information on their website. I assume the phone option would be the easiest way to get a direct answer for why your order is delayed: http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/contact
Thanks for the info. I will give it another couple of days before I do anything. My recollection from reading the thread was it used to take forever for them to be delivered but I thought more recently people were getting them pretty fast.

With Sony Rewards you can usually find your store credit promo code under Transaction History after a few days. I do not recall ever getting notices it was there but after calling support the 1st time it never fails that the code shows up there. You may need to sort to Orders.

I bought PSN credit through the Sony Rewards program seven business days ago. I saw on the site please allow up to five business days for processing so I am only a couple days over the projected time. This is the first time I have purchased anything through the site. Is this a pretty normal thing for it to take this long? What is the best way to reach out to them if I don't receive it within the next couple of days?

Thanks
You used to get your code instantly, as it was on the receipt page after you checked out. Then, for a while, it would take them several days to send you a code. The last two times I bought PSN credit (the last being about two weeks ago), they were back to instant codes on the receipt page. I'd check your transaction history as the code may have been there since you ordered it.

https://twitter.com/werezompire/status/981294999504482304
what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

Are any of the Telltale games on the Vita good? Considering picking up one or two of them to play in a road trip. I’ve played and beaten them on the PS3 and PS4 already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are any of the Telltale games on the Vita good? Considering picking up one or two of them to play in a road trip. I’ve played and beaten them on the PS3 and PS4 already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can’t see them being much different on Vita. These games aren’t exactly taxing on hardware (though they’re a bit buggy on all platforms).

spiderman is getting a release date tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/981268580636360704

I've played a good bit of A Hat In Time and have enjoyed it a good bit so far. I'd probably compare it most to Super Mario Sunshine, but without any sort of FLUDD mechanic and it has good controls. Mission structure is similar with there being multiple missions per level and you have that weird dive jump mechanic like SMS, but it all controls well enough that it's fun to explore the levels and get the collectibles. The thing that sets it apart from SMS are the hats that you purchase throughout the game to give you new abilities, which I've got a sprint hat and a bomb hat so far.

With Sony Rewards you can usually find your store credit promo code under Transaction History after a few days. I do not recall ever getting notices it was there but after calling support the 1st time it never fails that the code shows up there. You may need to sort to Orders.
Thanks for the info. I was able to get my code which was processed back on 3/31.

With everyone avoiding releasing on or after RDR2 date, September looks to be the new October this year. Dragon Quest XI, Spider-Man, and Tomb Raider so far--wonder if any other releases jump on the early bandwagon and choke each other out for sales.

Ugh, I can’t do another two game month. January was bad enough with DBF and MHW. Might pass on Spidey for a bit.
Be three that month for me with Dragon Quest, Spider-Man and the new Tomb Raider. I should probably wait on Spider-Man or Tomb Raider but I know I won't be able to stop myself from buying them right away. Be nice if the big games were spread out a little more evenly.

Does anyone here play Fortnite on PS4?  I need "friends" to play with for some of the challenges.  Fair warning, I'm not very good and don't have a mic.

With everyone avoiding releasing on or after RDR2 date, September looks to be the new October this year. Dragon Quest XI, Spider-Man, and Tomb Raider so far--wonder if any other releases jump on the early bandwagon and choke each other out for sales.
This might bode well for good Black Friday deals on some of them. The Spider-Man game looks great from what little I've seen.

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/981518538971209728

New physical version of Hitman Season 1 coming out (published by Warner Bros). Includes all the stuff from the first physical release (bonus episodes, Blood Money pack) plus GOTY content (mostly Patient Zero campaign) and three new costumes.

Haven't picked up the GOTY stuff myself, but I'm still overwhelmed at just how much more stuff I have to do in this game. I'll definitely pick up season 2 on release because it really was a well supported game with lots of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back