PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting for it to go on sale as well but only because I've already paid full price for it on Wii U. Game is fantastic though and easily worth the price of admission.
I've haven't even played it, and good to know the game is amazing as it looks.

Might pick it up during this week.

Been awhile since i picked up a full price retail game, so i guess this'll do!

Can someone cut through the bullshit of PS4 AC releases and let me know if any of them are good like AC2 was?  I disliked the first, loved the second, and the other one or two I've tried burnt me out on collect-a-thon.   Have they improved? Gotten worse?

Also -- source on PSN getting hacked more than once?  Pretty sure it's just that one time, the baddies didn't get anything and Sony invested a hell of a lot of money into securing everything.    Hijacked accounts due to lack of customer security aren't 'hacks'.

Sure came as a surprise to me! (Is this one of those deals where you have to tell Sony not to auto-charge every time you buy a subscription? Because that bugged the piss outta me with Microsoft.)
They've never charged me out of nowhere, but then again I just stick to prepaid subscription cards. It's just good practice in all facets in life to not use your credit card when you don't have to. Double charges, skimmers, shady subscription models (like Xbox Live and how hard it used to be to unsubscribe), and overcharges are a bitch to deal with.

Also, there's a banner on PS3 for The Last of Us being free for Plus users, but when I click it, it's $20. Wut.

Can someone cut through the bullshit of PS4 AC releases and let me know if any of them are good like AC2 was? I disliked the first, loved the second, and the other one or two I've tried burnt me out on collect-a-thon. Have they improved? Gotten worse?
For the most part, they haven't strayed far from what 2 did. Personally, I'd say the ones worth playing through at this point are 2, Brotherhood (though that depends on how well these two hold up) and Black Flag. And if you like Black Flag, Rogue is a direct follow-up to that, though I haven't played it yet.

https://twitter.com/megaman/status/646407375578992640
And so it is my privilege to confirm that next Tuesday, September 29th, you will be able to purchase the precocious PS1 classic, Mega Man Legends, on the North American PlayStation Store. The game will be $9.99, which is considerably lower than the game's going rate on the likes of eBay. I hope you'll agree with me that it is well worth it to finally see this game available again.

The title will be playable on your PlayStation 3 and Vita, but due to a variety of constraints, it will not play on the PSP. Please be aware.
Is this the first time a PS1 game has been compatible with the Vita and NOT the PSP? Odd.

Looks like TLOU isn't the only game showing some weirdness after the store update. When viewing the deals on a PS4, Black Flag shows up as free on one of the banner images (both for PS+ and non PS+ prices).

It will be the correct $15 price on the store page so no need to rush to your PS4s right now, but I just found it interesting that there's multiple instances of incorrect banners at the moment. I won't assume it's anything more than their usual screw ups from putting these store updates together seemingly at the last minute.

To cut through the bullshit of Ass Creed would be to leave almost nothing left. They are the very definition of generic sandbox games.

AC1 was the start of the series and was the only game that actually pretended to be intelligent writing-wise which is kinda sad as the mission design was extremely weak.

AC2 was the start of the modern formula, borrowing more from GTA than AC's setup. It had two sequels. ACB and ACR. I never played ACR, or anything else I'm about to mention for that matter. ACB felt like an expansion pack but not an unsatisfying one.

All AC games take place in beautiful bustling cities. That's part of the charm. But AC3 is the only one that takes place in the only true country: AMERICA. I haven't played it but I have heard almost nothing good about AC3, complaints about atrocious pacing and storytelling abound. And even in the dismal revolving door pseudo-history where every single person who was linked from ancient Italians page on Wikipedia was a templar or assassin, that is saying something. AC Liberation is I think a pseudo spinoff of AC3. It was originally a Vita game I think, or even a PSP game I can't keep up.

On the contrary, everyone liked AC4 in which you were a pirate, so it sounds like you played an actiony Ubi-style Sid Meier's Pirates in between your generic AC adventure. Still haven't played it. AC Freedom Cry is a standalone expansion to AC4 where you play a black guy.

AC Unity takes you to France and apparently a crapload of bugs. Nobody liked this one.

AC Rogue was the B-team's effort released at the same time as Unity. Everyone hated Unity so much I don't think anyone paid any attention to Rogue but everyone I have seen said it had AC4's piracy game and was good because of that. Supposedly you're an assassin that goes rogue for the templars or something betrayed blah blah but anyone, at THIS point in the series, who thinks that sounds compelling? You probably just arrived here from GameFAQs.

ACC China is a side scrolling stealth platformer. People have compared it to Mark the Ninja which is ridiculously high praise. I don't believe that myself.

I'm hard on the series, but there are some good points. The basic grind mechanics are pretty compelling at times and foot chases, proto-Batmans combat and some light stealth is not really like anything else you are going to get. The stories are all stupid but they at least understand that you need certain archetypes so in every one I've seen you get at least one compelling and likeable bro character (Except AC1 unless you count the king at the very end, but that narrative was carried by the ACTUAL NARRATIVE...) and the visuals are almost always gorgeous and atmospheric.

There is no sense in worrying about this series's plot. If you played AC1 and then AC2 the insane tonal shift is immediately obvious (In AC1, Vidik was a charming, philosophical bad guy who was more than happy to debate ethics with the protag. In AC2 he is a mustache twirling snarling cartoon character and your allies are a rainbow alliance of almost Whedonishly quirky goofballs, quickly sequestering you in some fancy yuppie loft. It was hilarious.

Long story short, get ACB or AC4 I guess.

Not to go too far off topic, but yesterday I got my Hori FPSplus PS4/PS3 controller in the mail yesterday. It's great, and I really like the feel of it. This is a Play-Asia link although they don't have any for sale at the moment.

http://www.play-asia.com/hori-pad-fps-plus-black/13/708wqv

It's a PlayStation controller that is designed in the Xbox orientation which is supposed to make first-person shooters easier to play, but I like it because the Xbox orientation is just more comfortable to me. In the past, I've avoided buying first person shooters on PSN because the Dual Shock just wasn't comfortable for me, but now I wish I had bought the ones from last week's flash sale since I can probably get through them with this controller. My only complaint is that the instructions were in Japanese, but it even made Crazy Taxi more bearable for me on PS3 last night.

Frisky, Run Like Hell (and treasure bundle) should be PS+ members only discount.  I am not PS+ and do not see the discounted price of $1.25... just FYI, thanks for all the great work!

Not to go too far off topic, but yesterday I got my Hori FPSplus PS4/PS3 controller in the mail yesterday. It's great, and I really like the feel of it.
Took a look at it. I like the form factor. I know it's mimicking Xbox but Xbox mimicked the general Dreamcast controller layout just adding another stick. So yeah it should be a better configuration for playing old Dreamcast games like Crazy Taxi.

The negatives though, no headphone port, rumble, or motion controls.. and it's a wired controller. So it's not a complete replacement for PS4 or PS3. And an overall step backwards being wired. For PS3 gaming, there are other options for the same layout in a wireless controller. I've seen em at walmart for pretty reasonable prices without any cut out features. For PS4 though, yeah this seems to be it for the moment. I just couldn't do without the headphone port, though I do love the old Dreamcast layout.

So I bought that Driveclub PS+ w/ Season Pass bundle for $20. But the full game still shows up for purchase at $15 and has a "Buy" button under overview in my library. Am I missing something? PSN's handling of downloads/licenses makes me feel like Jiryn. CONFUSED AS HELL.

Re: Assassin's Creed.

Well, I hated the first AC because it felt ridiculously incomplete.

I really enjoyed AC2 because it improved on the barebones AC in everyway (much like Borderlands to Borderlands 2). However, I burnt out fast during collectathon trying for the plat, and never got it.

Then Brotherhood had some interesting new mechanics, but it felt like double the collectathon. I burnt out fast, even though I enjoyed it. Some stuff felt broken... like I remember being filthy rich almost out of the gate, which made some of the 'fix up this castle' type mechanics pointless since I was never poor.

Collecting pigeons, or flags, or whatever the hell I had to collect pretty much burnt me out and I haven't revisited since. I am shocked at how many they release. The ones I played got some things really right, but other stuff was just custom made for me to burn out... and I'm surprised the franchise hasn't burnt itself out.

I bought the Vita game because I'm a sucker for vita games, but I think I can hold out on the others. I've played enough batman and mad max and shadows of mordor that I don't need AC combat (which was always the worst of the bunch imo).

So I bought that Driveclub PS+ w/ Season Pass bundle for $20. But the full game still shows up for purchase at $15 and has a "Buy" button under overview in my library. Am I missing something? PSN's handling of downloads/licenses makes me feel like Jiryn. CONFUSED AS HELL.
It's a glitch. You don't need it. Usually the store won't let you buy stuff you already own, here it does.

Definitely in for AC China.  Can't pass it up at $5, even though I'm not sure if I'll like the 2.5d gameplay.  I'm an AC fan though.

As for the breakdown of the AC Games for those looking to jump into the series -

AC1 - Cool concept but clunky and repetitive.

AC2 - Amazing.  One of my favorite games of all time.  Great protagonist, side characters, gameplay, story, etc.  Fixed all the issues of AC1.

AC: B - A continuation of AC2, but not as good overall.  Adds some new mechanics but also started to take away the freedom of planning assassinations.

AC: R - The weakest of the Ezio trilogy.  Weak main story and added some WTF gameplay.

AC3 - Personally my 2nd favorite AC game.  It starts slow, but provided you don't have ADHD it's really not that bad.  Plus I feel the slow build pays off in the end.  I really enjoyed the story and the new setting.  I also liked Connor, as a change of pace from Ezio.  I feel too many people were expecting/wanting an Ezio clone.

AC: Liberation - Nice distraction but skippable.  Shortest game.

ACIV - fun game but bad AC game.  Should just be a pirates spin off game.  Take off the AC name.  Recommended for newcomers to the series as it really doesn't require any knowledge of past AC games.

AC: Unity - No longer buggy.  Big open world with tons of side activities.  Tons.  Maybe too much.  The world feels alive and it's great looking.  Plus it reintroduces the freedom aspect of planning your assassinations, which is nice.  But the main story and protagonist is kind of weak.

AC: Rogue - haven't played, but I hear its much like IV.  I'm waiting for the inevitable current gen remaster.

[quote name="foxbatkllr" post="12934368" timestamp="1443028778"]Definitely in for AC China. Can't pass it up at $5, even though I'm not sure if I'll like the 2.5d gameplay. I'm an AC fan though.
As for the breakdown of the AC Games for those looking to jump into the series -
AC1 - Cool concept but clunky and repetitive.
AC2 - Amazing. One of my favorite games of all time. Great protagonist, side characters, gameplay, story, etc. Fixed all the issues of AC1.
AC: B - A continuation of AC2, but not as good overall. Adds some new mechanics but also started to take away the freedom of planning assassinations.
AC: R - The weakest of the Ezio trilogy. Weak main story and added some WTF gameplay.
AC3 - Personally my 2nd favorite AC game. It starts slow, but provided you don't have ADHD it's really not that bad. Plus I feel the slow build pays off in the end. I really enjoyed the story and the new setting. I also liked Connor, as a change of pace from Ezio. I feel too many people were expecting/wanting an Ezio clone.
AC: Liberation - Nice distraction but skippable. Shortest game.
ACIV - fun game but bad AC game. Should just be a pirates spin off game. Take off the AC name. Recommended for newcomers to the series as it really doesn't require any knowledge of past AC games.
AC: Unity - No longer buggy. Big open world with tons of side activities. Tons. Maybe too much. The world feels alive and it's great looking. Plus it reintroduces the freedom aspect of planning your assassinations, which is nice. But the main story and protagonist is kind of weak.
AC: Rogue - haven't played, but I hear its much like IV. I'm waiting for the inevitable current gen remaster.[/quote]
Played the first and found it mostly enjoyable. By the time I was going to play the second there were like 3 more games out and no way I can keep up with yearly releases so I gave up on the series

Played the first and found it mostly enjoyable. By the time I was going to play the second there were like 3 more games out and no way I can keep up with yearly releases so I gave up on the series
I would recommend picking up ACIV at some point. I think for someone who isn't up to date on the story and doesn't want to play through the Ezio trilogy, you would like it. Even though it's one of my least favorite I do recognize it as being fun for those who aren't into or up to date on the assassin/templar elements.

Last of Us Sale Prices are up on the webstore.

LoU (PS3): $10

LoU Remastered (PS4): PS+ $27.49

LoU: Left Behind Standalone (PS3 or PS4) $5

Various bundle pack things are 50% off too

Last of Us Sale Prices are up on the webstore.

LoU (PS3): $10

LoU Remastered (PS4): PS+ $27.49

LoU: Left Behind Standalone (PS3 or PS4) $5

Various bundle pack things are 50% off too
OK -- so I plat'd the game on PS3 and loved the MP.

I then bought it digitally for PS4, and beat it a couple times (whatever the new hard difficulty was) but still need to do the MP trophies (plus i just love the MP anyway)...

What, if any, MP DLC should I pick up? I rarely buy MP dlc but I do love this game...

I then bought it digitally for PS4, and beat it a couple times (whatever the new hard difficulty was) but still need to do the MP trophies (plus i just love the MP anyway)...

What, if any, MP DLC should I pick up? I rarely buy MP dlc but I do love this game...
What kind of class do you use? The maps are all included in remastered so it really comes down to how you can enhance your plays type with dlc weapons and boosters.

What kind of class do you use? The maps are all included in remastered so it really comes down to how you can enhance your plays type with dlc weapons and boosters.
It's been so long since I played I don't even remember, but most likely the 'assault' type class. Maybe I'll just pick it all up for options.

You missed out by skipping ACII for that weird reason. The ending alone is worth the price of admission for being so crazy awesome.

[quote name="FriskyTanuki" post="12934694" timestamp="1443039031"]You missed out by skipping ACII for that weird reason. The ending alone is worth the price of admission for being so crazy awesome.[/quote]
I might have to go back and play it.
I keep hearing good things about it.
Then after that I'll just skip to whatever new one comes out this year

Here's the Outbreak Day sale for The Last of Us that ends on 9/30:

PS4

The Last of Us Remastered - $29.99 - 40% Off - $27.49 - 45% Off

The Last of Us: Left Behind Standalone - $5.00 - 50% Off

PS3

The Last of Us - $10.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us: Left Behind Standalone - $5.00 - 50% Off

PS4 Add-ons - Cross Buy

The Last of Us Remastered - Bygones Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Government Issue Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Grit and Gear Bundle - $3.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Killer Bundle - $4.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Misfit Bundle - $3.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Nightmare Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Professional Sports Bundle - $4.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Prof. Survival Skills Bundle - $2.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Rally Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Risk Management Survival Skills - $2.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Scoped Weapons Bundle - $1.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Situational Survival Skills Bundl - $2.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Survivalist Weapon Bundle - $3.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Tactical Weapons Bundle - $1.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - Ultimate Head Item Pack - $15.00 - 50% Off

PS3 Add-ons - Cross Buy

The Last of Us - Bygones Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Government Issue Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Grit and Gear Bundle - $3.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Killer Bundle - $4.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Misfit Bundle - $3.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Nightmare Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Professional Sports Bundle - $4.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Prof. Survival Skills Bundle - $2.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Rally Bundle - $4.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Risk Management Survival Skills - $2.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Scoped Weapons Bundle - $1.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Situational Survival Skills Bundle - $2.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Survivalist Weapon Bundle - $3.00 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Tactical Weapons Bundle - $1.50 - 50% Off

The Last of Us - Ultimate Head Item Pack - $15.00 - 50% Off

Themes

:ps4: The Last of Us Outbreak Day Theme - $0.99 - 67% Off

Don't forget the Map Packs for the PS3 version are free with the permanent price drop that happened a while ago.

This is off topic but here's a code for a 1 night game rental from Redbox: Z53HZHK5

I don't plan to use it. Expires 11:59pm CST 9/27.

But on topic: the NBA 2k16 preload is live. I'm excited for it personally.

Grabbed the TLoU :ps4: theme since I had $1.00 in wallet. 

Video of what it looks and sounds like
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr6OnQZUFW4

Might grab some of the :ps4: dlc too, just got to see what's in each pack

The frontier rifle and crossbow are fun, but they don't outclass than the stock guns. I use them just to mix things up.

I think the tactical shotgun and bomb expert are the two major dlc add-ons. The shotgun can down a person in two shots, and it has pretty good range for a shotgun. It's actually kind of similar to the frontier rifle. They both down a full health person in two shots. The differences are the shotgun loses strength at a great distance, but it has a better fire rate and you don't have to be as precise with your shot.

The frontier rifle, tactical shotgun, and crossbow are all in the same bundle that is on sale for $1.50. I'd suggest getting that Tactical Weapons bundle. It also includes the burst pistol.

If you use five loadout points on bomb expert your bombs will have a short fuse, and you are immune to your own smoke bombs. Smoke bombing and shiving with this perk is a popular tactic. Buying the perk by itself is $2.00. The bundle it's in with three other perks is on sale for $2.00. Bomb expert is the only a la carte perk that is priced higher than $1.00, so I think even Naughy Dog knows it's powerful.

Is that pirate assassin's creed game that isn't black flag any good? I'v been looking for black flag since I want to play as pirates but haven't wanted to spend more than $10. Is this standalone thing solid well built/worth $7?

Kinda pissed that I sold my copy of MGS: Ground Zeroes and didn't download it for free back in July on PS+. Come to find out, you need the actual game to upload the save file for Phantom Pain. What a load o' crap.

Grabbed the TLoU :ps4: theme since I had $1.00 in wallet.
Video of what it looks and sounds like
Might grab some of the :ps4: dlc too, just got to see what's in each pack
Thanks for posting. A little too plain for my taste or i would've got it. Good PS4 themes seem few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back