PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/09/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-8112015/

Here's The Drop for this week:

New Releases: August 11th, 2015

Actual Sunlight
PS Vita — Digital

Widely considered to be one of the bleakest experiences in indie gaming, Actual Sunlight challenges you to confront the life of Evan Winter: An overweight, lonely, and severely depressed young professional. Presented almost entirely in text, a mixture of sharp observation and pitch black humor captures your interest from provocative beginning to shattering conclusion.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
PS4 — Digital

Share in the epic journey of two brothers, as they set out to find a cure for their dying father. Travel across beautiful vistas, through dark and foreboding forests, down perilous rivers, up hazardous mountainsides, and experience the wonders of Nordic mythology along the way.

Commander Cherry’s Puzzled Journey
PS4 — Digital

Experience the world’s one and only Yoga-Action-Platformer. Commander Cherry’s Puzzled Journey is a hybrid-motion control game. The game flow offers a hypnotizing cycle of tension and relaxation. Build Platforms with your body.

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
PS4 — Digital

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture tells the story of the inhabitants of a remote English valley who are caught up in world-shattering events beyond their control or understanding. Made by The Chinese Room — the studio responsible for the hauntingly beautiful Dear Esther — this tale of how people respond in the face of grave adversity is a non-linear, open-world experience.

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition
PS4 — Digital

Invade the darkness with the new Gauntlet: Slayer Edition! Fight with your friends through the monstrous hordes lurking in a myriad of unique dungeons as you scour them for gold with new hero weapons, abilities, and customizations.

Goat Simulator
PS4, PS3 — Digital

Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you’re a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style and you’ll earn even more points!

Kung Fury: Street Rage
PS4 — Digital

As seen in the motion picture! A brand new HT-2000 cartridge game packed with arcade style beat ’em up Nazi fights, stereo sound music inspired by up ‘n’ coming hit artist David Hasselhoff, state of the art true color graphics, and even more Nazi enemies to beat.

Prototype
PS4 — Digital

You are the Prototype, Alex Mercer, a man without memory armed with amazing shape-shifting abilities, hunting your way to the heart of the conspiracy which created you and making those responsible pay.

Prototype 2
PS4 — Digital

Prototype 2 takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original Prototype and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate shape-shifting weapon. A devastating viral outbreak has claimed the lives of Sgt James Heller’s family and transformed him into a Prototype.

Space Hulk
PS3 — Digital

The legendary Space Hulk returns in this epic turn based strategy game. Set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, an intriguing story of legendary battles and heroic actions unfolds. Play as a small squad of fearless Space Marine Terminators who attempt to reclaim their honor by mounting an assault on a derelict space hulk infested by hordes of vicious tyranid Genestealers.

TorqueL
PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

Torque up! Hat on! Roll, tumble, and extend to get over magma, high walls, and myriad other obstacles in this puzzle game. TorqueL is a unique 2D ‘rolling’ & ‘extend’ platformer/action/puzzle game. Including a total of 50 chambers, and 7 basic routes.

Toy Soldiers: War Chest
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Toy Soldiers: War Chest is a fast-paced genre-bending mix of strategy defense and action gameplay that brings to life the iconic toys and action figures from your childhood. Lead He-Man, G.I. Joe, and other toy armies into legendary battles and protect your toy box from increasingly devious and powerful foes.

Xblaze Lost: Memories
PS3, PS Vita — Digital, Retail
XBlaze Lost: Memories is a visual-novel game based in the BlazBlue universe and the sequel to XBlaze Code: Embryo. Play as the enigmatic pink-haired protagonist as she navigates through a weird and wondrous alternate reality with the help of the mysterious Nobody in order to save her sister, who disappeared into this unknown world!

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture hype! Just preloaded it.

I love these narrative story driven games. I've managed to keep all spoilers or gameplay away from my eyes just like I'm doing with Until Dawn and how I've done with Life is Strange which I'll finally play when the last episode comes out.

I'm actually excited to see how the revamped version of Gauntlet turned out after the atrocity it was a launch. Have it on PC so will update there and depending on how it is, might double dip.

While the game turned out like crap, it's admirable that the devs decided to completely redo the game as a free update on PC.

Have you given this a try yet? It's a snippet of Javascript that makes managing your PSN purchase history a lot more manageable.
Wow, thanks for this, it's a game changer for managing a PSN account, can't believe I own so many items.. 1625 with avatars and themes etc.. crazy. Love the option to filter PlayStation TV compatible games.. Great find!

Edit: Sadly it looks like the PSTV compat isn't working properly yet as it says "yes" on all vita games.

Also here is the link to go directly to the chrome store for the extension: PSDLE

The problem with the game is that I tried it a few times, and just died every time within a minute. Maybe I suck at the game, but the difficulty was just way too high. They really should have made it a little easier to start, it just seemed unfair from the get go.
Granted, it might be the Vita's controls and not your reflexes. I scored more quickly on the PS4 version than I did on the Vita and I attribute that to the shape of the Vita and the analog knobs. But don't give up! Half the fun of games is beating a difficult game and surprising yourself.

On a related topic, no reviewer has provided a clear explanation of the gameplay in Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and I want to preorder it. Can anyone tell me if it's anything like Fallout 3?

Granted, it might be the Vita's controls and not your reflexes. I scored more quickly on the PS4 version than I did on the Vita and I attribute that to the shape of the Vita and the analog knobs. But don't give up! Half the fun of games is beating a difficult game and surprising yourself.

On a related topic, no reviewer has provided a clear explanation of the gameplay in Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and I want to preorder it. Can anyone tell me if it's anything like Fallout 3?
I though it was just me that had no idea about the gameplay in that game. All the trailers that I've seen haven't even given a small semblance about what the gameplay is like.

It's nothing like Fallout 3. The corresponding episode of PlayStation Underground should help you understand what it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_MSeTa2_7E

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture hype! Just preloaded it.I love these narrative story driven games. I've managed to keep all spoilers or gameplay away from my eyes just like I'm doing with Until Dawn and how I've done with Life is Strange which I'll finally play when the last episode comes out.
Yeah, I'm all aboard the hype train on this. The theme you get is pretty nice too. Very tranquil.

Kicking myself for not buying Galak-Z when it was cheaper. Still, that game is worth full price.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/782536717/chime-sharp-the-classic-music-puzzle-game-returns

The follow up to the original Chime, called Chime Sharp, is in the last 24 hours of its Kickstarter as it has less than 500 pounds to go for its PS4/Xbox One stretch goal, which would require backing at the 15 pound tier or up to get that version.
Maybe I'm reading it wrong. There's 24,800 US raised. The stretch goal is 25,000 UK. That's nearly 10,000 more pounds or 14,000 more dollars.

Proof is the 20,000 stretch goal hasn't been reached as only 15,830 has been raised.

Shame though as I would pony up the money if it was closer but not if I'm not able to get a PS4 version.

Anyone recommend legasista or short peace ranko?
About Short Peace, I'd say it's worth getting if you're into the idea of a short film anthology. The Ranko game perfectly fits into that, takes about 60-90 minutes to get through.

Otherwise, I fully recommend it if you like Suda 51's work. That thing is pure Suda: the crazy visuals, the tonal shifts, the complete nonsesnse.

Heck, there's technically a cameo by the Tokyo Jungle pomeranian. Get it. It includes a (good enough) copy of the movie and at this price point it's a must get.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong. There's 24,800 US raised. The stretch goal is 25,000 UK. That's nearly 10,000 more pounds or 14,000 more dollars.

Proof is the 20,000 stretch goal hasn't been reached as only 15,830 has been raised.

Shame though as I would pony up the money if it was closer but not if I'm not able to get a PS4 version.
Oops. Deleted.

If you plan on getting Pier Solar and the Great Architects for the PS Vita, get it before the next store update for a discounted price.
It is 3-way cross-buy so if you buy it for either PS4/PS3, then you'll receive the PS Vita version for free.
It is $4.50 for PS+ members, $6.00 for non-PS+ members.

i swear by PSidle.

Actually, i used it to export everything into google docs. really nice, and sooo much better than the normal dl list.

If you plan on getting Pier Solar and the Great Architects for the PS Vita, get it before the next store update for a discounted price.
It is 3-way cross-buy so if you buy it for either PS4/PS3, then you'll receive the PS Vita version for free.
is it good?

Thanks, for the heads up.

Decided to buy Life is Strange since I have heard from many that it is good. Reminds me a lot of the Telltale games. After beating 2 episodes, I think it is alright, but I will continue playing since it seems like a slow start, but after that episode 2 ending it seems it will pick up.

Decided to buy Life is Strange since I have heard from many that it is good. Reminds me a lot of the Telltale games. After beating 2 episodes, I think it is alright, but I will continue playing since it seems like a slow start, but after that episode 2 ending it seems it will pick up.
My personal GOTY. Make sure you go back and play Remember Me as well. Underrated gem!

Wish they paced it correctly, episode four seems longer then the first three episodes combined...I might have struggled with one part though.

Definitely my favorite game this year.

I'd suggest finishing Episode 3 and get back to us, as that's probably a good litmus test on whether you're all-in or not.

I really want to get the vanishing of ethan carter but have this feeling it will be part of a summer sale. Any info on upcoming game titles?
This is the last week of the Summer Sale, so we don't know anything about what other sales might come soon. I don't think there will be a sale on it until September since it just came out about a month ago.

What do you mean by busted? Bugs? Control scheme? Just wondering because I was thinking about picking it up. Thx.
Lots of framerate/hitching/audio dropout issues. The game itself is fantastic, but I find it nearly unplayable in its current state. Wish I could get a refund and just wait for the PC version.

Lots of framerate/hitching/audio dropout issues. The game itself is fantastic, but I find it nearly unplayable in its current state. Wish I could get a refund and just wait for the PC version.
Bit of an overstatement. Just finished the first season and the frame rate only got screwy once. Game is really good.

Bit of an overstatement. Just finished the first season and the frame rate only got screwy once. Game is really good.
Spoilers: there are a lot more enemies/obstacles/projectiles/explosions in later seasons. I also didn't have nearly as many problems early on.

Also fun: when the game hitches, it's still running even though the screen has frozen -- so you can die and are helpless to stop it. That's really great for a game with a somewhat roguelike structure. This is a known issue too, and I'm not sure if the devs have stated any plan to try to patch it or not. There was also an issue at launch with mech-form not being able to grapple stuff, but I think that has been fixed.

Thanks a ton for that heads up. I didn't even know it was coming to Vita and was struggling to play it on PC after the last GoG sale. Love RPGs on portables. Thanks+++++

Time again for me to make my last minute decisions.  Waited too long last time, and didn't get anything week 1, but it was my own fault, and there wasn't much that I would have gotten anyway.  I'd appreciate some input on the following:

Definitely getting:
Pier Solar PS4 4.50 (Been wanting it for a while. If the vita version is in fact cross buy when released, that is version I am most likely to play)
Strider 2 PS3 2.40 (thought I had already bought it when it was released, but I guess I just put it on my "get it when it goes on sale" mental list)

Highly probable:
Grimgrimoire PS3 3
Megaman 8 PSP 2.40

Disgaea related:
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories PS3 4
Disgaea Infinite PSP 3
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness PSP 6
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days PSP 8
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? PSP 2
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! PSP 3

Might get if there weren't so many others I was considering, but I think I could be most easily swayed to get these:
Furmins Vita 1.20
Gravity Crash Ultra Vita 2.70 (I think I probably have enough similar games, but it looks like it could be fun)
Paperbound PS4 4
Element4l Vita 4

Might get if there weren't so many others I was considering, but these are unlikely:
BlazeRush PS3 3
Kung Fu Rabbit Vita 1 (This is super cheap, and I've heard good things, but I watched a gameply video, and it looked pretty boring to me, honestly)
Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey Vita 3
In Space We Brawl PS4 2.70 (also, I have no friends)

Paparazzi PS4 1.50 (also, see directly above)

Considering, but a bit rich for my blood.  If a game wasn't already on my radar (and none of these were), it needs to be ridiculously cheap for me to pick up.  These all seem like decent prices, but not "ridiculously cheap":
Short Peace PS3 8 (The short films seem interesting, the game, somewhat less so)
La Mulana Ex Vita 8
Legasista PS3 6
The Guided Fate Paradox PS3 8
Starlight Inception Vita 6.90
Ironclad Tactics PS4 6

I just redeemed a $20 PSN card, so I won't be stuck without funds when I make my final decisions this time.

I ended up making a spreadsheet of all my digital downloads from PlayStation by going through my transaction history. Not sure why they can't make it easy like the xbox website, where you can see a list in alphabetic order of all your digital games. If there is a way I'd like to know too. I have approx. over 150 games via PlayStation , mostly from just these sales and PS+.
how did you lay out your spreadsheet? Id like a model to try one myself maybe. No one ever answered btw. IS there a way to check library or something like on the PS4? Or do i really have to go through the massive transaction history log and write them down 1 by 1?

Have you given this a try yet? It's a snippet of Javascript that makes managing your PSN purchase history a lot more manageable.
Ungh, maybe its the fact that ive been sleeping terribly so my brains not working well, but i dont get what that is. I see a reply with a link to a chrome extension or something? What is this?

Time again for me to make my last minute decisions. Waited too long last time, and didn't get anything week 1, but it was my own fault, and there wasn't much that I would have gotten anyway. I'd appreciate some input on the following:

<snip>
Strider 2 is a no brainer. Plus having Strider 1 secretly bundled in is a huge plus for old fans of the series.

Disgaea related, if you like tactical games (Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, etc) then I think this is VERY solid. I posted some feedback on the first game a page or two ago, it really steps you into the game series and terminology at the beginning so you don't get too overwhelmed learning how it all works. You don't have to go crazy leveling everything to death to finish the game... it's just an extra for those people that enjoy the extra grinding. Remember too Infinite is a visual find your fate (choose your own adventure) style game. It's pretty great if you love the genre or just love the characters, I almost couldn't put it down when I gave it some play time last week... granted I love visual novels. I have yet to try the Prinny games so no comment. Pretty much at least get Afternoon of Darkness (Disgaea 1) if you are curious about the series. But I don't think you can probably go wrong with any of them.

Beyond that, I'm waiting on a lower price for La Mulana Ex as I bought it cheap on a Steam sale. I love Metroidvania's so I will eventually have to buy this. I'm hoping for $3 or $4 or a PS+ Free deal. Keep in mind this game is not easy, it's the hardest parts of Castlevania 2, Metroid, Castlevania SotN, and even some NES Spelunker mixed in without any handholding. The screen shots are deceptive and make the game look simple, watch a video, this game is crazy. The videos on Steam (which that version is currently on sale for $5) show of the variety of gameplay and are worth a watch to orient yourself.

The other games listed I don't own em or just wasn't that interested. MM8 I considered but then I don't really care as much about MM as I did back in the NES/SNES days. I did enjoy the Starforce series on DS, but that was a whole other animal with it's grid based battle system. Grimmorie I looked into but it didn't look very fun to me. So an easy pass.

Don't forget about Gravity Crash Ultra, a fantastic little shooter/exploration game on the Vita. It's similar to Pixeljunk Shooter, but has its own style and gameplay. And it looks fantastic on the Vita, since it was designed specifically for the Vita's native resolution:

The classic retro shooter comes to the PlayStation®Vita system. Better than ever before!
• 60 frames per second, native resolution visuals
• Improved graphical effects
• Enhanced lighting and particle systems - bigger guns, even bigger explosions
• Better radar
• New, easier to fly 'anti-grav' space ship added
• Remixed soundtrack by CoLDSToRAGE

Get your retro on and rid the galaxy of the alien infestation!
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/gravity-crash-ultra/cid=UP4470-PCSE00439_00-JAWGCULTRASCEA01

where do you see this info

What do you mean by busted? Bugs? Control scheme? Just wondering because I was thinking about picking it up. Thx.
plays fine for me, but i am not in late game. They are actively working on patching it, so I'm not particularly concerned... the game is fantastic and very well received. it's very much worth picking up imo.

where do you see this info
weird. I cut and pasted a slidecage post and it messed up the byline... EDIT -- oh, it worked. showed up wrong in the editor....

anyway...

the game is 3 way cross buy according to the devs on twitter. it's just a matter of when the vita version releases.

Spoilers: there are a lot more enemies/obstacles/projectiles/explosions in later seasons. I also didn't have nearly as many problems early on.

Also fun: when the game hitches, it's still running even though the screen has frozen -- so you can die and are helpless to stop it. That's really great for a game with a somewhat roguelike structure. This is a known issue too, and I'm not sure if the devs have stated any plan to try to patch it or not. There was also an issue at launch with mech-form not being able to grapple stuff, but I think that has been fixed.
No problems with the grapple but there was a patch a day or two ago. Just finished the second season and ran into one minor frame rate hitch but was still able to warp out.

Ungh, maybe its the fact that ive been sleeping terribly so my brains not working well, but i dont get what that is. I see a reply with a link to a chrome extension or something? What is this?
It's a Chrome extension that when installed and you go to the PlayStation store it'll download your entire purchase history which can then be sorted, searched, or you can have it only show the downloads for a specific system. You can also export the list to a spreadsheet.

Is Natural Doctrine and the legend of Korra worth the price at 24$ and 6$ I was thinking about buying them 

Is Natural Doctrine and the legend of Korra worth the price at 24$ and 6$ I was thinking about buying them
I picked up Korra on Steam when it was on sale for $3.75. As an avid Avatar fan, I don't regret the purchase, but I can see why this got a lot of hate. The difficulty is too hard for this type of game (even adults will have trouble with some of these boss fights), it takes too long to get your abilities, and all your favorite characters are missing. On the plus side, the art is good, they use the same voice actors from the series, and the combat, while difficult at least early on, is enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back