PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sweet, I'll use the 10% credit to get the rest of the Zen Pinball tables I'm missing, since other than the rare oddity they never seem to go on sale on PSN (and yet for some reason do on XBL).

might finally grab a few season passes with it.

update-went to cart but not taking off 10%

My problem with it is that it's not really actually giving anyone anything since you still have to spend a bunch of money to really save anything.  It's better than nothing of course and if they have a nice sale (which I don't expect) that it can stack on top of then all the better.  Just seems like the kind of compensation that most people won't even use.

I was planning to spend a good amount of money on the next spend $100, get back x amount of PSN credit sale. Therefore, I'm not sure that the 10% off is going to be that great unless Sony plans to do one of those promotions during the period of time in which the coupon is valid. I want a few things that haven't been on sale like the House of the Dead PS3 bundle, Way of the Samurai 4, the PS imports and the SNK PS Minis but I would have to spend at least $100 to get all that. I also want Yakuza 5 when that comes out. Therefore, I'll hold onto my coupon and hope I can stack it before the expiration date comes.

eh unless you plan on buying a ton of stuff the 10% isnt that big of a deal. also why do the ps plus games not go free till tuesday I much prefer the xbox way where they become free the last day of the month  before

Is psn still doing that deal where you buy the PS3/vita version of Minecraft and you can upgrade to the ps4 version for $4.99? If so, for how long?

eh unless you plan on buying a ton of stuff the 10% isnt that big of a deal. also why do the ps plus games not go free till tuesday I much prefer the xbox way where they become free the last day of the month before
They're always available the first Tuesday of the month until the first Tuesday of the following month.

Is psn still doing that deal where you buy the PS3/vita version of Minecraft and you can upgrade to the ps4 version for $4.99? If so, for how long?
It's available for the first year after launch.

eh unless you plan on buying a ton of stuff the 10% isnt that big of a deal. also why do the ps plus games not go free till tuesday I much prefer the xbox way where they become free the last day of the month before
Microsoft puts up one game at the beginning of the month and the other mid month. This sucks if the game you're interested in is the second one. I much prefer the way Sony puts up all Plus games on the same day.

Microsoft puts up one game at the beginning of the month and the other mid month. This sucks if the game you're interested in is the second one. I much prefer the way Sony puts up all Plus games on the same day.
I meant on xbone they go up first of the month yes it is annoying witcher isn't free tile the 15th

Game Informer has some good video of Severed (Drinkbox, maker of Guacamelee) and Amplitude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuf30-zMIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF9n4_zZVRw

Well, I never buy retail games on PSN, just digital only so there isn't a lot of savings for me. But $2 off Resident Evil Remake is perfectly fine with me. I was busy playing Wii U during Christmas anyways.

Really Like Guacamelee and addicted to Binding of Issac, so Severed looks like a must buy for me. Hopefully some sort of discount for PS+ as well for preorder

am I the only one who cant get into binding of issac. I cant get past like the fourth floor
i just hate that i have no idea whats going on. I know the age of manuals are dead but shit give me a digital one at least. I have no idea what the different rooms and power ups and junk mean/do and dont care to play it enough to stumble around to try to figure it out.

i just hate that i have no idea whats going on. I know the age of manuals are dead but shit give me a digital one at least. I have no idea what the different rooms and power ups and junk mean/do and dont care to play it enough to stumble around to try to figure it out.
That's half the point is the surprise of exploration. Kids these days wanting everything spelled out for them! ;)

Wish the flash sale also got extended so i could get evil within on Monday since that's when my perk will pay out. Oh well, still only a couple of more bucks for the physical copy on Amazon :)

That's half the point is the surprise of exploration. Kids these days wanting everything spelled out for them! ;)
no, theres a difference between surprise of exploration and just being thrown to the wolves without a torch. Even back in the day you got a manual with controls and some info in it. Going in blind to a game without even knowing what the buttons do is not my idea of fun

You aren't the only one. I gave up on it, because I had other things that drew my interest more.

At least its something. Mircosoft did nothing
True but ms has so many deals each xmas time and i hate retail digital keep the 10% nothing i want digital until no mans flop. Sony just dont have omg i cant wait for sales xbox spoiled me there. I loved buying digital back then even if not into something deal was to good. my lousy 2 cents i just miss being excited for 360 deals each week. The free plus rental games i can care less i bought what i wanted ages before free rental. my opinion but was sony always dull with sales?

I'm pretty sure there's a manual for most, if not all, digital games on PSN that's accessible from it's Live Area.

I'm pretty sure there's a manual for most, if not all, digital games on PSN that's accessible from it's Live Area.
no, theres a difference between surprise of exploration and just being thrown to the wolves without a torch. Even back in the day you got a manual with controls and some info in it. Going in blind to a game without even knowing what the buttons do is not my idea of fun
The first room has the controls listed on the ground and they're also listed in the pause menu, so you tried really hard to ignore the obvious places to find the controls. You can even fully remap the controls to your liking in the main menu.

5 extra days of PS+ and a coupon for 10% off a cart sounds good to me.  I think the service with free games each month is a huge bargain.   The extra discount already on sales has been awesome as well.

This month's list looks good to me.  I already own Duck Tales, but the rest will be very welcomed.  I'm actually kind of amped to get that Duke Nukem 3D pack.   But I'm mostly interested in Prototype 2 as that was on the list of games I wanted to buy soon.  I'm a big Infamous fan so that'll save me when I finally get a PS4 (probably Black Friday 2015).

Nightc1.  Just be aware that it will not be Infamous: Second Son, but rather the DLC First Light (which just happens to have a Platinum trophy as well).  

Nightc1. Just be aware that it will not be Infamous: Second Son, but rather the DLC First Light (which just happens to have a Platinum trophy as well).
That's mildly irksome that it's not the "main" game we're getting for free, as I would have been picking it up during the holidays for the under $20 that it's been, especially with GCU at BB.

I'm sure it will probably go up as a PS+ game at some point in the future, though just not this month.

You can only use the 10%  off coupon code on up to 150$ and I was going use it on pre-orders but you can't just add them to your cart and then check out u have to check out without added it your cart 

That's mildly irksome that it's not the "main" game we're getting for free, as I would have been picking it up during the holidays for the under $20 that it's been, especially with GCU at BB.

I'm sure it will probably go up as a PS+ game at some point in the future, though just not this month.
It was announced that it was the standalone expansion when they mentioned it a few months ago. That's the reason I picked up the main game from Best Buy on Black Friday.

As for the people complaining about the five additional plus days, it more than covers the time they were down.

It was announced that it was the standalone expansion when they mentioned it a few months ago. That's the reason I picked up the main game from Best Buy on Black Friday.

As for the people complaining about the five additional plus days, it more than covers the time they were down.
I must have missed that detail, as all the items I read about it were didn't mention it being the expansion. My bad.

I'm sure it'll be back on the $20 and less range sooner than later, so I'll just have to keep an eye out for it.

I must have missed that detail, as all the items I read about it were didn't mention it being the expansion. My bad.

I'm sure it'll be back on the $20 and less range sooner than later, so I'll just have to keep an eye out for it.
I accidentally didn't differentiate between the two either and thought we were getting the main game all this time. I'm kinda ticked even though its my fault because I would have gotten the main game on bf

It's basically just blind luck. If you get the best items, you win really easily, and if you don't, you lose. I don't understand what people see in it, the difficulty doesn't come from the braindead enemies, it's just a matter of remembering what the items do and hoping the good ones appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back