PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eldritch, you disappoint me, you money bags.

You should have registered a BluRay for 1 point and make it an even 1000 and get the card for free.
I was thinking the same thing.

On a side note I was getting worried about that 1500 point offer from a week or two ago but I noticed today it had posted to my account. In fact on my transaction history it shows that it posted today. So anyone else that was invited into that deal check your account. That pushed me back over 1700 points so another $10 card became mine... though I'm waiting on the transaction to show so I can grab the code.

[quote name="Cage017" post="12603609" timestamp="1427726222"]You overlooked the biggest change: $25 Amazon gift cards are now 2,200 swagbucks. You save 300 swagbucks now (as opposed to 250 before).[/quote]
I knew about that change, but my system when I was using swagbucks regularly was to cash in as soon as I could. I don't use it as much now, so 2200 swagbucks seems like a lot of work and time now.

You should have registered a BluRay for 1 point and make it an even 1000 and get the card for free.
Did they switch all of the blurays and dvds to 1 point now? Including the old ones that used to be worth 15 or 25?

Interesting, chie was my favorite. To the point that it annoyed me when the golden cutscenes implied i was supposed to be with risette.

I never saw rise working out other than her not being stuck in hicksville so they could possibly run into each other. Yukiko prior to her social link going backwards seemed like the most plausible love interest and I was really proud of her trying to go out on her own. Naoto and chie I never saw anything hinting at interest in the mc and it just randomly happens in their s links.
Not to fall down this rabbit hole, but whatevs. Yeah, storywise, only Yukiko seemed to me to be plausible. Sure, Rise was throwing herself at him, but it felt to me like that was doomed to be, at best a fling. I mean, she come out the gate all up on him. That couldn't be real. Yukiko actually had to grow into it. That felt more interesting to me. Naoto's and Chie's love options just felt completely out of left field. Chie had the best chemistry with Yosuke.

And dont get me started on the P3 girls....

Anyone order a code from the Sony Rewards get it yet? Still waiting on mine and got it under 24 hours last time.

You say that like I open my movies or watch them.

Did they switch all of the blurays and dvds to 1 point now? Including the old ones that used to be worth 15 or 25?

Anyone order a code from the Sony Rewards get it yet? Still waiting on mine and got it under 24 hours last time.

You say that like I open my movies or watch them.
I think if you have the newest BluRays, then you can get more points but it is a very limited time offer. I have never taken advantage of it.

I believe that Annie is the current one that you can get the more points for.

Eldritch, there are websites (maybe even a thread here on CAG) with all of the codes for all of the movies You can enter I think 3 per week. I had 997 points last week and entered 3 codes for movies that I would never buy or watch (boom 1000 points and completely free $10 card). I also never open my movies and end up watching whatever I bought when HBO has a free weekend preview.

Not to fall down this rabbit hole, but whatevs. Yeah, storywise, only Yukiko seemed to me to be plausible. Sure, Rise was throwing herself at him, but it felt to me like that was doomed to be, at best a fling. I mean, she come out the gate all up on him. That couldn't be real. Yukiko actually had to grow into it. That felt more interesting to me. Naoto's and Chie's love options just felt completely out of left field. Chie had the best chemistry with Yosuke.

And dont get me started on the P3 girls....
but...yukiko is so boring...

I think if you have the newest BluRays, then you can get more points but it is a very limited time offer. I have never taken advantage of it.

I believe that Annie is the current one that you can get the more points for.

Eldritch, there are websites (maybe even a thread here on CAG) with all of the codes for all of the movies You can enter I think 3 per week. I had 997 points last week and entered 3 codes for movies that I would never buy or watch (boom 1000 points and completely free $10 card). I also never open my movies and end up watching whatever I bought when HBO has a free weekend preview.
Yes, I know there are all those old ones -- but i meant that old list used to give 25 points per bluray. Did sony knock them all down to 1 point?

Yes, I know there are all those old ones -- but i meant that old list used to give 25 points per bluray. Did sony knock them all down to 1 point?
I believe that most if not all are only 1 point now. Every BluRay I have entered within recent memory has been 1 point, even fairly recent ones that I bought for and opened myself. Maybe the new ones would be worth more if I entered the code immediately upon release day.

I have seen posts on other sites lamenting the 1 point rule, so I assume it is true and has been for months, maybe even a year.

I knew about that change, but my system when I was using swagbucks regularly was to cash in as soon as I could. I don't use it as much now, so 2200 swagbucks seems like a lot of work and time now.
Then you can try some other sites and do the same thing. The referral thread lists some but just know that Swagbucks isn't the only search engine in town.

The 10% off still good til midnight right?
Sadly No. According to the PlayStation Blog it expired today at 12:00 noon PDT.

Receive 10% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com) between 3/26/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT and 3/30/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT. Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 3/30/2015 at 12:00 noon PDT.

With a 64 GB card on the way, I hope tonight we get some good Vita, well PSTV, games on sale. Or I'll take an insane Easter/Spring flash sale this weekend. :)

Announcing the Limited Edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Bundle
  • Price $449.99

16798011749_39e4f43d6c_z.jpg

That Steel Grey Batman Limited Edition is Badass!  Sony really needs to start releasing these new limited edition PS4s with at least a 1TB HDD instead of the meager 500GB one.  Charging an extra $50 for just the face plate and color are just not enough nowadays in the digital age.

That Steel Grey Batman Limited Edition is Badass! Sony really needs to start releasing these new limited edition PS4s with at least a 1TB HDD instead of the meager 500GB one. Charging an extra $50 for just the face plate and color are just not enough nowadays in the digital age.
What about the game?

That Steel Grey Batman Limited Edition is Badass! Sony really needs to start releasing these new limited edition PS4s with at least a 1TB HDD instead of the meager 500GB one. Charging an extra $50 for just the face plate and color are just not enough nowadays in the digital age.
Yea, $50 for a different color and plate is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back