PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
goddammit, there goes star wars. Any other movies/games you guys in the mood to spoil for me?
Kyle Reese is John Connor's father.

The black monolith orbiting Jupiter is full of stars.

Every named character in Game of Thrones will be murdered, and any unnamed characters basically exist to be indiscriminately killed in the streets. Also, the North has forgotten.

The Walking Dead refers to the survivors, not the zombies.

In FTL, when you arrive at the space station to warn them of an incoming attack, they get attacked.

Homer J. Simpson's middle name is Jay.

Maggie shot Mr. Burns (or that was an outtake, I forget).

Pac man is neither Pac nor Man.

New Coke was a marketing disaster and tastes terrible. See also Pepsi Clear.

The mystery flavor of dum dums is just grape.

Rosebud was the name of a stupid sled. Rich people care about the stupidest crap.

Grab a kleenex for this one...cause there's no God and your idiotic human ideals are laughable! Hahahaha!

I love that when some people get called out for spoilers, they just get really snarky in a passive-aggressive sort of way in response instead of maybe showing some empathy to those that would like to possible get a greater amount of enjoyment out of a game by not having plot elements spoiled with no warning. It's really not hard to use spoiler tags here and the hostility that the suggestion often gets in return from most people because of the internet tough guy thing is disappointing.

Every named character in Game of Thrones will be murdered, and any unnamed characters basically exist to be indiscriminately killed in the streets. Also, the North has forgotten.

In FTL, when you arrive at the space station to warn them of an incoming attack, they get attacked.

Rosebud was the name of a stupid sled. Rich people care about the stupidest crap.

Grab a kleenex for this one...cause there's no God and your idiotic human ideals are laughable! Hahahaha!
I was fine with everything until you insulted Crystal Pepsi.

You went too far.

I love that when some people get called out for spoilers, they just get really snarky in a passive-aggressive sort of way in response instead of maybe showing some empathy to those that would like to possible get a greater amount of enjoyment out of a game by not having plot elements spoiled with no warning. It's really not hard to use spoiler tags here and the hostility that the suggestion gets in return because of the internet tough guy thing is disappointing.
I laughed at some of Capt's post, knew it was coming (it was requested, after all) and he did a good job with it, I think. But he is wrong about the mystery dum dum flavor.

Dont care about all of that but Anakin, friggin anakin and Obi? really?

tlaut_0.gif

Nom Nom is the best game ever!!! Now i know why so many of you guys like indie games lol

Eh. Sometimes I think they're called "spoilers" just for the way they can turn otherwise rational adults into spoiled brats.

They spend so much time nurturing their precious bubble of ignorance, then start pitching tantrums if it ever gets poked, like some shrieking kid stuffing his fingers in his ears.

If your world is upended just by learning some plot twist, then -- *spoilers* -- you're a crybaby.

Eh. Sometimes I think they're called "spoilers" just for the way they can turn otherwise rational adults into spoiled brats.

They spend so much time nurturing their precious bubble of ignorance, then start pitching tantrums if it ever gets poked, like some shrieking kid stuffing his fingers in his ears.

If your world is upended just by learning some plot twist, then -- *spoilers* -- you're a crybaby.
No one is claiming that their world was turn upside down by spoilers. The simple fact is that there are certain things about any media that it's not polite to blurt out in case others haven't yet experienced it. Yes, it shouldn't ruin someone's day when they see a spoiler, but there is a common decency that people should have when talking about items like that.

I think the real issue here is that the person who gave out the spoilers decided to get defensive and belligerent when people suggested that he shouldn't reveal those spoilers. Why not be courteous about spoilers and be open-minded enough to understand that other people may care about them even when you may not? And also, why be a jerk about it when someone asks you not to give out spoilers?

Thoughts on Ultratron? That's the only game I'm considering this week....
I cannot speak specifically on Ultratron, as I haven't tried it. But that developer (Puppygames) also made Titan Attacks - which has a similar art style - and is really fun. Score chasing kind of games.

Good way to unwind after getting murdered by the Blood-Starved Beast.

Warframe is doing some special events for the next two weeks:

Digital Extremes' Warframe® today launched Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks for the Warframe community. The special Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks are for all Warframe players (called Tenno, in-game) across the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4 System and will involve a variety of activities running from May 14 through 26.

A new trailer highlighting the celebration can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0AL-tTolpo

Over the next two weeks, Tenno can login and play the cooperative third-person shooter to receive a free Kubrow Starter Kit, which allows them to raise their very own furry companion. The Kubrow are a canine-like egg-laying species that first served as companions and pets to the Orokin, and later as fiercely loyal guard animals for Orokin elite. Players who participate in the Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks also receive a Kubrow gene mixing kit for breeding and can play a special 4-day Tactical Alert with a prized Wraith weapon as reward (highly coveted among Tenno).

Players should also keep an eye out for additional surprises, including a community event involving the newly reared Kubrow, character-building Double Resource, Affinity and Drop Chance days, plus a lucrative Platinum sale and BOGO deals.

The official www.Warframe.com website contains more information on Den of Kubrow Bonus Weeks, including exact start and stop times for various components of the special.

Oh right it should have just said "fuck off," my mistake.
There's something called common courtesy. Don't fucking spoil stuff. Doesn't matter if it's 50 years old, if you're not in a thread dedicated to analysis of it, assume people didn't watch/play it.

There's no point or benefit to it other than messing up other people's experience. That's just shitty behavior through and through.

How fucking hard is it to
spoiler tag
?

'nurturing their precious bubble of innocence'? What the fuck? It's called 'I haven't watched that movie yet'. No nurturing. Nothing precious, no bubbles, no ignorance. Just a simple trusth: we all have limited time, so haven't seen everything. It's not that people get pissed off at spoilers, it's just that spoiling stuff is wildly inconsiderate of others.

Posting here so more people can see it:

Gurumin is officially PlayStation TV compatible!!!!

https://twitter.com/PaulRAcevedo/status/598861180338249728

Note that if you had it downloaded prior to the whitelisting, you'll have to redownload it to get it to work.
Paul getting things done.

No one is claiming that their world was turn upside down by spoilers.
It's not that people get pissed off at spoilers
Oh? So no one's claimed in this very thread they "nearly threw up at the spoilers?"

I don't advocate spoiling stuff -- I just find the backlash against it pathetic. Spoiling things intentionally is the act of an asshole, sure, but even worse are the emergent culture of crybabies who expect the whole world to tiptoe around them.

Half the internet is in some tizzy or other because their life's been ruined now that they can't watch show X or play game Y with the innocence of a diaper-clad newborn. It periodically takes hold here too.

What's even sadder is when it breaks into the real world. I sat at a pizza place where some alpha-douche got thrown out and nearly had the cops called for trying to start a fight with the next booth. What set him off? They were talking about some Game of Thrones episode his girlfriend hadn't caught up to yet.

Spoilers happen. You can make up your own mind how much of your life is best spent agonizing and sulking over plots you haven't seen.

Or you could just be an adult, and suck it up and get on with your life. Your call.

MAD MAX: Fury Road was incredible and just as I'm about to get in on the PS4 theme, the store won't load for me. Might have to go see the movie again instead.

Edit: finally store loads and I don't see the theme, so now I must assume it isn't available in the U.S.

I don't advocate spoiling stuff -- I just find the backlash against it pathetic.
You realize you said you don't advocate spoiling stuff then you spent the rest of the post advocating spoiling stuff by defending the people that spoil stuff and putting down anyone who is against being spoiled to game story content? How about we agree to stay on the subject of the thread and base the argument around that. This is a thread to discuss PSN Weekly Deals. We mainly discuss what is on sale, going on sale, new releases, monthly IGC changes, and status changes to games (Such as Gurumin getting PSTV compatibility). We help each other with a basic recommedations/warnings about games&system tips&tricks (as we are here as shoppers and gamers) but aren't out to spoil anything for anyone because gaming is such a personal experience and also this isn't the subject of the thread. This isn't the local pizza place where any subject can come up and our voice is the only way we have to communicate. We can use the spoiler tags really quite easily so there isn't any excuse for posting obvious spoilers to games which we are all here talking about because of sales/new-releases and stuff. I mean isn't it obvious that this thread contains people shopping for game deals and not people that already played every game and every expansion already? So why be a dick and ruin that experience, defend those that would spoil stuff, and put down us shoppers that actually are looking to buy this stuff?

I don't know who Paul is, but it's a really good game that I'm looking forward to playing with a PS4 controller. There aren't many new 3D platformer games coming out these days but I hear this one is a must-play. Glad I bought it during the Golden Week sale.
Gurumin, IMO, is a must play. I bought it digital during the same Golden Week sale because I had already played much of it on PSP and wanted to own it again. I'm actually looking forward to playing this on the pstv too.

I gotta wonder if there is any chance of a flash sale this weekend? I'm not itching to burn through the money on my account but I do love a good sale and there are still some classics I'd like to add to my library.

I mostly forgot the spoilers posted already since I either knew about them anyway or ignored the context in which they were towards.

Here's one spoiler that's worth mentioning:

The Last Airbender is great .... as long as it's an animated Nickelodeon show.

Decided to pass on Ultratron since I wasn't fond of Titan Attacks. Plus the game looks more like Geometry Wars which I've grown tired of.

A flash sale would be nice, but I wouldn't mind another 10% off promotional code.  I'd use that towards Shank 1 since it will (apparently) never go on sale. 

Divinity: Original Sin is coming to PS4 later this year:

Released to overwhelming critical acclaim, reaching close to a million copies sold on PC and winning over 150 game of the year awards and nominations, Larian Studios' RPG Divinity Original Sin comes to consoles with a host of new and enhanced content in Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.

The "Best RPG in years" (PC Gamer) receives a full makeover, including - but not limited to - a new intuitive user-interface tailored for controllers and couch friendly dynamic split-screen, with full voiced and remastered AAA dialogues featuring Alix Wilton Regan and Alec Newman, as well as hours of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and a reworked storyline breathing new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.

More exciting details will be revealed over the coming months, but for an early look be sure to visit the Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition booth at E3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQOWhiUyOiI

Of their partnership, Larian CEO Swen Vincke said "There was a lot of publisher interest for [the console version] but when Focus approached us, the decision was rapidly made. We know each other well, having worked together since 2002, and that means there's a lot of mutual trust & respect.

Focus' recent growth as well as the energy and enthusiasm showcased by their team makes me confident they'll do a great job in publishing the Xbox One & PS4 versions of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition."

His remarks were followed closely by Focus Home Interactive's Managing Partner Cedric Lagarrigue, stating "We're very proud to accompany Larian on such a big project. We're pleased to see that both Focus and Larian have remarkably grown since our first partnership more than 10 years ago, and that now together we'll deliver one of the most exciting RPGs that will release on consoles at the end of 2015."

Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Original Sin - Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.

• Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
  • Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
  • Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
  • Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
  • Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
Sneak, stab, trip, poison or explode your way through Rivellon in this extended and enhanced version of 2014s PC RPG of the Year (Gamespot), coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Was going to hope for a good sale on Steam during the Summer Sale, but I'll wait to see how this turns out.

Spoilers happen. You can make up your own mind how much of your life is best spent agonizing and sulking over plots you haven't seen.

Or you could just be an adult, and suck it up and get on with your life. Your call.
No wonder you think people that don't like spoilers are crazy.... you're repeatedly making up crazy thoughts for them to have. Nobody is sitting there 'agonizing and sulking' over plots they haven't seen. You repeatedly make up these absurd descriptions of people just because they're bothered something got spoiled. In reality, people are just living their lives, going about their business, and then someone goes and spoils something they were interested in seeing, possibly even with tens of hours vested into it already. They may get bothered or upset, and sometimes with reason -- in your Game of Thrones example, you could have vested a lot of time into it and then had one of the biggest surprises spoiled. That would suck.

Yet for some reason you insist on defending the assholes out there that randomly spoil shit while mocking the people that have their experiences ruined. Adults recognize they aren't the center of the universe. Sure, they don't freak out over little things either, but there's a difference between chiding someone for spoiling shit and freaking out.

Meanwhile, the defining factor in intentionally spoiling shit is immaturity and assholery while acting high and mighty when people get offended. Why you choose to side with the bratty children is beyond me.

wow. just when i was about to give.
Same here. I was giving one last look to see if there was anything.

Thanks again Frisky. Notice of these deals is wonderful.

Looks like there isn't a lot I'm going to buy but one game jumped out, I Am Alive. I've wanted that for a while but was waiting on a decent sale. Just under $5 is fine by me :) ... purchase complete! There's not a link (at the moment) for the sale (on the psn web store) but looking up the games worked fine for me.

You realize [...] you spent the rest of the post advocating spoiling stuff by defending the people that spoil stuff...
Yet for some reason you insist on defending the assholes out there that randomly spoil shit
Since it's soared over both your heads, I'll spell it out.

Saying McCarthy was an asshole isn't the same as siding with Communists. Saying the US government is corrupt isn't the same as defending al-Qaeda. And saying spoiler-crybabies are endlessly annoying isn't pitching in with people who intentionally troll by spoiling things.

Get it yet? Some conflicts are dicks vs. dicks, and I'm not siding with either. I'm saying you're a douche if you fall under *either* heading.

But if shooting down straw men makes you happy, by all means indulge.

Since it's soared over both your heads, I'll spell it out.

Saying McCarthy was an asshole isn't the same as siding with Communists. Saying the US government is corrupt isn't the same as defending al-Qaeda. And saying spoiler-crybabies are endlessly annoying isn't pitching in with people who intentionally troll by spoiling things.

Get it yet? Some conflicts are dicks vs. dicks, and I'm not siding with either. I'm saying you're a douche if you fall under *either* heading.

But if shooting down straw men makes you happy, by all means indulge.
LibertyGeis Member Since 30 Mar 2010
Online Last Active Today, 09:42 PM

Community Stats

• Group CAGiversary!
  • Active Posts 30
  • Profile Views 348
  • Member Title CAG Veteran
  • Age 33 years old
LOL. Member for 5 years, with 30 posts (mostly trash). Go back to lurking, it suits you better. :oldman:

haha showing our age there. I miss that it was the best tasting imo. meanwhile I wonder if they will make a documentary about the fail blue pepsi like they did the et landfill
Maybe I'm just highly knowledgeable about Pepsi.

Also Pepsi Blue was amazing.

i just finished beating it on pc. the game was pretty bad...the art style was the only charming thing worth salvaging.
I finished it also (it's pretty damn short). I love these type of games but this one fails at everything. It runs and looks like garbage and the "gameplay/story" had me yawning out of boredom before the five minute mark.

Bah! I redeemed 1000 points for a $10 psn card at sony rewards on 5/8, and they still haven't delivered. So I sent them an email on what the holdup was. They said it normally takes 5 business days but they're experiencing a delay processing and I should get it within the next 3 business days. Guess I'll miss the flash sale. At least I didn't want any of these too badly.

Wow, so let me get this straight, Divinity Original Sin is a full-blown RPG (not action RPG) that supports online co-op?  I didn't think any such thing existed.  This game has flown under my radar so far, but if that's true then I'm instantly intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back