PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look it's the 10th version of Street Fighter IV to come out!

And like the sucker I am, I picked up my PSN card with reward certs today to get it.
Aw, man you are a sucker! You should NEVER use Rewards Certificates on PSN cards. The Certificates take off the taxable amount for the value from your purchase price saving you that much in sales tax. Never use them on the online store cards as their values aren't taxable.
Whenever I have a Rewards Certificate that's about to expire, I just pre-order a game that comes with another Certificate. Can't lose that way and if the game turns out to get bad reviews or sounds sucky, you can cancel your order and you'll get another Certificate issued to you within a couple of weeks.

What time does this end? I still don't know what to get and I can only get 1 or 2 of these:
Dying Light - Season Pass - $15.99
Far Cry 4 - Season Pass - $20.99
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Season Pass - $17.49
Alien: Isolation - Season Pass - $15.00
Watch Dogs - Season Pass - $13.99
Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS4
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
I'm thinking about the Mordor pass. I loved the game so this should be a no-brainer, right? :)

Does the Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn bundle include the base game? The product description is a bit vague. In checkout it says game so I'm hoping it does. For $9 it should be worth it but not just for the DLC. Also waffling on Sound Shapes as I have bought several of the DLCs already from past sales but not the base game as of yet. Lastly, the Tales of Heart season pass seems to be just a time saver bundle. Is that the case?

For anyone that has played through all the content, is the Mordor Season Pass worth the price and time?
I am wondering this too. I'm thinking I'll pass for now in favor of a bigger discount later. Season passes seem to go on sale regularly and this price doesn't entice me enough yet. 50% or greater and I'll consider more strongly. Really enjoyed the base game though.

[quote name="Chrono Gear" post="12706965" timestamp="1432578268"]Does the Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn bundle include the base game? The product description is a bit vague. In checkout it says game so I'm hoping it does. For $9 it should be worth it but not just for the DLC. Also waffling on Sound Shapes as I have bought several of the DLCs already from past sales but not the base game as of yet. Lastly, the Tales of Heart season pass seems to be just a time saver bundle. Is that the case?

I am wondering this too. I'm thinking I'll pass for now in favor of a bigger discount later. Season passes seem to go on sale regularly and this price doesn't entice me enough yet. 50% or greater and I'll consider more strongly. Really enjoyed the base game though.[/quote]
How often do season passes go on sale? I rarely ever see it happen.
I could just not be paying attention but it feels like they almost never go on sale.

Does the Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn bundle include the base game? The product description is a bit vague. In checkout it says game so I'm hoping it does. For $9 it should be worth it but not just for the DLC. Also waffling on Sound Shapes as I have bought several of the DLCs already from past sales but not the base game as of yet. Lastly, the Tales of Heart season pass seems to be just a time saver bundle. Is that the case?
I list the Dynasty Warriors Gundam as DLC because it's supposedly just DLC.

Not sure why you'd skip over a game you don't own, but have purchased several DLC for. This is about as good of a way of getting the game plus any of the paid DLC you missed.

The Tales of Hearts R season pass is a great example of why Namco has no clue what they're doing with DLC by making the season pass only include consumable. It doesn't have any sort of time saver DLC.

How often do season passes go on sale? I rarely ever see it happen. I could just not be paying attention but it feels like they almost never go on sale.
Yeah, that confuses me. Maybe one goes on sale every once in a while, like BF4 Premium, but there is rarely any sort of promotional sale like this feature a bunch of season passes.

The two main DLC in the Shadow of Mordor season pass are basically mini-campaigns with some slightly different focuses than the main game. Game Informer has some good video overviews of what they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te8d_-P9-ws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8v59FJkF8w

I'm most intereted in dying light season pass but I doubt that contains a lot of content. I bought the $5 costume bundle already and have both some dlc for shadow of mordor as well. I think I'll just save my psn card and decide if I'm going to get dmc 4 special edition or ultra mega super ultimate street fighter 4

I don't see a lot of focus on this, but I think the Infinite Challenge on Shadows of Mordor is worth the cost of the season pass alone. But I am convinced that just by stopping the game at the halfway point without buying the OP powers and just redoing that challenge is the best way to enjoy SoM. It's not infinite but it's just you in the first zone against a full slate of random orcs all at ridiculous strength. Collect rumors, battle warchiefs and all their retinues. It's the best part of the game with all excess boiled away. It's extremely arcadey and immense fun if you like the core combat. Plus, if you think SoM is too easy, it might be worth starting on the second save file just to build up a less OP protag to take those on.

Of course, just buying the infinite challenge alone is a LOT cheaper than the Season Pass

It's just the DLC. The name is stupid and misleading, and I keep thinking they have an "ultimate edition", but as far as I've read, the bundle is just the DLC :(

I think I've talked myself out of FC4 season pass, may still get Watch Dogs Season Pass.
I passed on it too. FC4 "Complete" edition releases next month, going to trade in the vanilla version and pick that up later. For the same reason I passed on the Mordor SP, the Mordor GOTY edition is out now and everything is on the disc.

An eBay seller had them for $40 a few weeks ago, but that's the only one I can remember for a while now.

When's the last time there was a deal on PS+ subscription? Seems like it's been forever and my subscription has expired. Bah.
If you live in the Pacific Northwest (of USA), keep watching the Fred Meyer ads for their "save $10/$20/$30 off $50/$100/$150 in Home Electronics" coupons. We got a whole week of them within the last 2 months, but with the slower summer season here, I'd expect the frequency of these coupons to increase soon.

Sound Shapes triple plat, woot

When's the last time there was a deal on PS+ subscription? Seems like it's been forever and my subscription has expired. Bah.
I have 2 years on hold from the $30 bf amazon deal 2 years ago, but the moment i use them they will have a +3 months free deal. It happened last time I added another years of ps+ and the next day, +3 months deal. rage! lol. im good til 2020 anyway. ps+ for life!

I passed on it too. FC4 "Complete" edition releases next month, going to trade in the vanilla version and pick that up later. For the same reason I passed on the Mordor SP, the Mordor GOTY edition is out now and everything is on the disc.
Looks like FC4 complete is only Europe. Still not sure if the FC season pass is worth it.

So I've received my Burnout Paradise vanilla refund, but the store is still not letting me purchase the Ultimate Edition...
Try logging out completely from the store and logging back in.

Figured it was time to stop by and see if/what is on sale this week. Seems like we are due a good week.

Capcom will continue their RE Remasters with Resident Evil 0:
Earlier today at an event in Japan, Capcom confirmed Resident Evil 0, a remastered version of the popular prequel to the original title in the Resident Evil series, is currently in development. The game is planned for release on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC in early 2016.

Original Resident Evil 0 Director Koji Oda and additional staff are returning for the development of this new remastered version. Capcom will be sharing more information on the title in the coming weeks.

A new video message from Director Koji Oda and Producer Tsukasa Takenaka about the project can be viewed on the official Resident Evil YouTube page now at https://www.youtube.com/user/ResidentEvil.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/26/mad-max-a-trip-down-savage-road/

There's a new trailer for Mad Max and some story details.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/26/until-dawn-launches-on-ps4-august-25th/

Until Dawn will be out on 8/24 with pre-orders getting a bonus scene for free. They also announced that Peter Stormare is on the cast.

If capcom wants to prove they are not the laziest developers on the planet, they NEED to fix RE0's item boxes system

Because let's be honest, they saw sales of REmake and said "we can just upscale the res add a few textures and call it a day"

Either make a new game or actually remake one, not lazy ports from 2 generations ago

[quote name="kelo360" post="12707894" timestamp="1432654431"]

Does anyone have an opinion on sniper ps4?[/quote

I personally think that game is phenomenal since they made big strides on fixing gameplay if you get "spotted" you can still go back to playing stealthily

I wouldn't know how the DLC is but vanilla game was pretty darn fun

Here's a preliminary list of the PS+ deals for today:

Atelier Ayesha Plus: The Alchemist of Dusk - Vita - $27.99 - 30% Off

Badland: Game of the Year Edition - PS4/PS3/Vita - $9.59 - 20% Off - Cross Buy

Bloodborne - PS4 - $47.99 - 20% Off

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Bundle - PS3 - $11.24
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - PS4 - $38.39 - 20% Off
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - PS3 - $25.59 - 20% Off

Dragon Ball Xenoverse + GT Pack 1 Bundle - PS4 - $53.99 - 10% Off
Dragon Ball Xenoverse + GT Pack 1 Bundle - PS3 - $44.99 - 10% Off
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - PS3 - $27.99 - 30% Off
Helldivers Turning Up The Heat Edition - PS4/PS3/Vita - $17.99 - 20% Off - Cross Buy
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - Vita - $27.99 - 30% Off
The Order: 1886 - PS4 - $47.99 - 20% Off
Oreshika: Tained Bloodlines Bundle - Vita - $14.99 - 25% Off

Roundabout - PS4 - $10.49 - 30% Off - Cross Buy with future Vita version

PS+ Exclusive Sale

Non-PS+ Sales:

Deep Silver: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/deep-silver-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-DEEPSILVERSALE

Ubisoft: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ubisoft-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-UBISOFTDEALS

Catherine - PS3 - $14.99 - 25% Off
The Crew - Bronze Crew Credit Pack - $8.99 - 10% Off
The Crew - Gold Crew Credit Pack - $19.99 - 33% Off
The Crew - Platinum Crew Credit Pack - $29.99 - 40% Off
The Crew - Silver Crew Credit Pack - $14.99 - 25% Off
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition - PS3 - $6.99 - 
Dead Island Riptide - PS3 - $19.99 - 
Dead Island Riptide - Fashion Victim - $0.99 - 
Dead Island Riptide - Survivor Pack - $2.99 - 
Demon's Souls - PS3 - $14.99 - 25% Off
Double Dragon Neon - PS3 - $1.99 - 80% Off
Escape Dead Island - PS3 - $8.49 - 
Far Cry 2 - PS3 - $6.49 - 68% Off
Far Cry 3 - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - PS3 - $4.99 - 67% Off
Far Cry 4 - PS4 - $29.99 - 50% Off
Far Cry 4 - PS3 - $29.99 - 50% Off
Far Cry Classic - PS3 - $3.49 - 65% Off
Ferrari The Race Experience - PS3 - $3.49 - 
Fez - PS4/PS3/Vita - $4.42 - 67% Off - Cross Buy
Just Dance 2015 - PS4 - $24.99 - 50% Off
Just Dance 2015 - PS3 - $19.99 - 50% Off
Metro 2033 Redux - PS4 - $14.99 - 
Metro: Last Light - PS3 - $6.99 - 65% Off
Metro: Last Light - Season Pass - $8.99 - 
Metro: Last Light Redux - PS4 - $14.99 - 
Monopoly Family Fun Pack - PS4 - $14.99 - 50% Off
Monopoly Plus - PS4 - $10.49 - 30% Off
Monopoly Plus - PS3 - $6.99 - 30% Off
Narco Terror - PS3 - $2.49 - 75% Off
NASCAR '14 - PS3 - $17.49 - 65% Off
Persona 4 Arena Ultimate Edition - PS3 - $19.99 - 56% Off
Rabbids Invasion - PS4 - $13.99 - 65% Off
Rayman Legends - PS4 - $19.99 - 50% Off
Rayman Legends - PS3 - $13.49 - 66% Off
Risen 3: Titan Lords - PS3 - $14.99 - 50% Off
Risen 3: Titan Lords - Fog Island - $2.99 - 40% Off
Risen 3: Titan Lords - Uprising of the Little Guys - $2.99 - 40% Off
Risk - PS4 - $10.49 - 30% Off
Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut - PS4/Vita - $4.49 - 36% Off
Rocksmith 2014 Edition - PS4 - $59.99 - 
Rocksmith 2014 Edition - PS3 - $59.99 - 
Sacred 3 - PS3 - $14.99 - 50% Off
Sacred 3 - Orcland Story - $2.99 - 40% Off
Sacred 3 - Underworld Story - $2.99 - 40% Off
Sacred Citadel - PS3 - $2.49 - 75% Off
Saints Row 2 Ultimate Edition - PS3 - $24.99 - 
Saints Row IV - PS3 - $8.49 - 58% Off
Saints Row IV - Season Pass - $3.49 - 30% Off
Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition - PS3 - $12.49 - 38% Off
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - PS4 - $15.99 - 20% Off
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - PS3 - $15.99 - 20% Off
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Devil's Workshop Pack - PS4 - $1.49 - 25% Off
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - Devil's Workshop Pack - PS3 - $1.49 - 25% Off
Saints Row Re-Elected - PS4 - $23.99 - 20% Off
Saints Row Re-Elected - Plague of Frogs Pack - $1.49 - 25% Off
Saints Row Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell - PS4 - $15.49 - 69% Off
Saints Row: The Third The Full Package - PS3 - $19.99 - 
Spelunky - PS4/PS3/Vita - $5.10 - 66% Off - Cross Buy
Tetris Ultimate - PS4 - $4.99 - 50% Off
Tom Clancy's EndWar - PS3 - $6.49 - 68% Off
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 - PS3 - $6.49 - 68% Off
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - PS3 - $6.49 - 68% Off
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas - PS3 - $6.49 - 35% Off
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - PS3 - $6.49 - 35% Off
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
TowerFall Ascension - PS4 - $5.10 - 66% Off
Trivial Pursuit Live! - PS4 - $10.49 - 30% Off
Trivial Pursuit Live! - PS3 - $6.99 - 30% Off
Watch Dogs - PS4 - $20.99 - 30% Off
Watch Dogs - PS3 - $20.99 - 30% Off
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - PS3 - $9.99 - 50% Off
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Special Editions - Who Wants To Be A Movie Millionaire - $0.49 - 50% Off

Tempted to upgrade my physical copy of Bloodborne to digital so I have instant access to it at any time instead of sharing it with the other physical games I have.

Slightly OT, but apparently the Dying Light update is wiping peoples stats and screwing trophy progress. Incase that info is useful to anyone here.

Unless there's another sale for everyone, nothing for me. Only buy this week will probably be the Portal Pinball table.

Never makes sense to me. KZ was free in Japan and sony's been trying to harmonize the Plus freebies international. KZ is so much more likely than Knack.
There's also a decent potential for them to sell DLC for Killzone to make it more palatable to the bean counters. I don't believe Knack had any DLC.

Gonna cry. Looks like Watch Dogs is on sale with no season pass, which is what i wanted last week but i caved in on the bundle too soon. 

Might rebuy Metro Redux digital this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back