PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Capcom arcade pack a full game or ps now rental?
It's DLC that adds all the games to the free version that only includes the game Black Tiger. Search Capcom Arcade Cabinet. Download the free one. Then buy the one that's on sale. When you look at your download list, you'll see all the games there.

Now, they just need to release Suikoden Tactics, and V on PSN.  IV can go to hell.

Well, I mean, sure, they refined some aspects of Uncharted; it came out after Uncharted.

But I can't believe you're giving any credit to it's crafting and upgrade systems. Tomb Raider's 'crafting' system was so obviously unfinished and taped on, some deeper mechanic they'd hoped to code but ran out of time for. Hunting for stuff at the beginning, for example, you get those materials that do what exactly? Oh. Pretty much nothing.

And the tombs? Awful. Terrible. The tombs in Lara Croft Guardian of Light were 100x better. The tombs in Tomb Raider were, like crafting/materials, silly little pittances that were (hopefully) a result of a missed deadline.

don't get me wrong, the game got some stuff right, but it got a lot wrong too.
I never said the crafting system was amazing, but it's better than nothing. I was comparing it to Uncharted, and what has always keopt that series from being among my favorite action/advantures games is that they have so little substance when it comes to the gameplay. The environments are beautiful, but they are super linear and do nothing to reward exploration. The trinkets you find are next to meaningless. I appreciated that there was at least some reward in Tomb Raider for scouring the environments, and I felt like if nothing else my character was at least getting stronger as the game went on. I've never felt that way in an Uncharted game. I really enjoy that series for the story and visual design, but I've never felt that the combat or traversal was satifying and there's no sense of accomplishment as I progress.

Is the Capcom arcade pack a full game or ps now rental?

It's DLC that adds all the games to the free version that only includes the game Black Tiger. Search Capcom Arcade Cabinet. Download the free one. Then buy the one that's on sale. When you look at your download list, you'll see all the games there.
The PSN Store lists the system type as 'PS Now' for the all in one DLC purchase, but I just made the $12 purchase and it definitely gives you the 14 unlock keys. Looks like it's mislabeled because it can also be played for 'free' with a PS Now subscription but the purchase worked for me and I don't have PS Now.

Well, I mean, sure, they refined some aspects of Uncharted; it came out after Uncharted.

But I can't believe you're giving any credit to it's crafting and upgrade systems. Tomb Raider's 'crafting' system was so obviously unfinished and taped on, some deeper mechanic they'd hoped to code but ran out of time for. Hunting for stuff at the beginning, for example, you get those materials that do what exactly? Oh. Pretty much nothing.

And the tombs? Awful. Terrible. The tombs in Lara Croft Guardian of Light were 100x better. The tombs in Tomb Raider were, like crafting/materials, silly little pittances that were (hopefully) a result of a missed deadline.

don't get me wrong, the game got some stuff right, but it got a lot wrong too.
Your points are valid, but not as a reply to the post by BNoyes. BNoyes was comparing Tomb Raider to Uncharted and not other games in general (from what I can tell). Tomb Raider's progression and crafting system were better than Uncharted (which has none) and was enjoyable even if it was unfinished. Perhaps the tombs were lackluster, but I enjoyed them more than the Uncharted puzzles.

I'm really hoping that Uncharted 4 takes some of those ideas and improves on them. Same thing for the new Tomb Raider.

I never said the crafting system was amazing, but it's better than nothing. I was comparing it to Uncharted, and what has always keopt that series from being among my favorite action/advantures games is that they have so little substance when it comes to the gameplay. The environments are beautiful, but they are super linear and do nothing to reward exploration. The trinkets you find are next to meaningless. I appreciated that there was at least some reward in Tomb Raider for scouring the environments, and I felt like if nothing else my character was at least getting stronger as the game went on. I've never felt that way in an Uncharted game. I really enjoy that series for the story and visual design, but I've never felt that the combat or traversal was satifying and there's no sense of accomplishment as I progress.
It feels like Tomb Raider's guns are terrible and I have to collect scrap to upgrade them into a useful form, though they could do that to force me into using the bow as much as possible do to their focus on stealth. I might have even preferred if she couldn't use guns at all due to her weakling/newbie status at the beginning, but she becomes an expert by the end somehow.

It would be neat to see The Last of Us' crafting system make its way to Uncharted 4, but it's not necessary since it's not really a survival game. That's the big difference between Uncharted and Tomb Raider with one being all about survival and the other is about action.

Now, they just need to release Suikoden Tactics, and V on PSN. IV can go to hell.
But Suikoden Tactics is tied to IV... Tactics was a pretty decent SRPG though, even if I didn't finish it. But then again, always having non-fighters in your party so you can dig around on the map is kinda weird too.

do preorders count for the discount? also, what if I get ratchet and uncharted collection, do I have to spend the extra couple bucks to get the $15 back?
Pre-orders count along with anything else on the PS Store. They might count it if it's a cent or two off, but it's best to not leave that up to chance. You can grab a $0.49 avatar to make it over without spending much more.

Are these sales ending today, as in, within an hour from now? Weird that they wouldn't line up with the $100 get $15 deal which ends 13 hours from now.

I ask because, I could go right now and trade something to BB or GS, buy a PSN card, get home, and realize that the game I wanted to put me over $100 is no longer on sale (Dragon Age).

Are these sales ending today, as in, within an hour from now? Weird that they wouldn't line up with the $100 get $15 deal which ends 13 hours from now.

I ask because, I could go right now and trade something to BB or GS, buy a PSN card, get home, and realize that the game I wanted to put me over $100 is no longer on sale (Dragon Age).
They start updating the store at about 3 PM ET and are finished at about 5 PM ET. That's why it's better to not wait until the last minute.

They start updating the store at about 3 PM ET and are finished at about 5 PM ET. That's why it's better to not wait until the last minute.
Most weeks, yes, but strangely today, even though the banner ad for the E3 week sale says ends 6/22, clicking on a game, like DA Inquisition, shows "price available 6/15/15 through 6/23/15". And just now, as the store has updated to no longer show the banner ad, and the new weeks sales have begun, the prices on those games are still holding.

Doesn't matter anyway, cause I played the demo of Destiny ($45 of my potential $100 purchases) and f'n hated it.

DriveClub PS+ Edition appears:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/driveclub-playstationplus-edition/cid=UP9000-CUSA00093_00-B000000000000969

DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition includes:

• Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
• The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
• Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.
• 15 cars for your garage.
• A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.

Get more:
• To add an extra 40+ cars, 65 tracks and a vast single player campaign, upgrade to the full game version at PlayStation®Store.

RIP my font.

Most weeks, yes, but strangely today, even though the banner ad for the E3 week sale says ends 6/22, clicking on a game, like DA Inquisition, shows "price available 6/15/15 through 6/23/15". And just now, as the store has updated to no longer show the banner ad, and the new weeks sales have begun, the prices on those games are still holding.

Doesn't matter anyway, cause I played the demo of Destiny ($45 of my potential $100 purchases) and f'n hated it.
The banners say it ended yesterday because people will complain about the deals not lasting the whole day if they claim it ends on Tuesday.

They were live as of your post at 2:45, but they're dead at this moment for me which is the typical time that they end. The new arrivals and new deals are added by 5 PM.

LMFAO

10865284_928313563847010_1857947888_a.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/driveclub-playstationplus-edition/cid=UP9000-CUSA00093_00-B000000000000969

DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition includes:

• Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
• The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
• Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.
• 15 cars for your garage.
• A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.

Get more:
• To add an extra 40+ cars, 65 tracks and a vast single player campaign, upgrade to the full game version at PlayStation®Store.

RIP my font.
Can we get a separate thread for this so all those idiots who were whining about how we were being screwed over can be laughed at now.

Can we get a separate thread for this so all those idiots who were whining about how we were being screwed over can be laughed at now.
I think people were commenting on the fact that Sony didn't deliver what they said they would deliver when they said they would deliver it. That's still a valid complaint, but good on them for finally making it happen.

It feels like Tomb Raider's guns are terrible and I have to collect scrap to upgrade them into a useful form, though they could do that to force me into using the bow as much as possible do to their focus on stealth. I might have even preferred if she couldn't use guns at all due to her weakling/newbie status at the beginning, but she becomes an expert by the end somehow.

It would be neat to see The Last of Us' crafting system make its way to Uncharted 4, but it's not necessary since it's not really a survival game. That's the big difference between Uncharted and Tomb Raider with one being all about survival and the other is about action.
Yeah, I don't think the gunplay in Tomb Raider is anywhere near the top tier for third-person action/shooters, but I do think it's a step above Uncharted, and I absolutely love the bow. The gunplay in Uncharted has always felt very unsatisfying to me--the aiming reticule is weird and the bullets just don't seem to have much impact (this isn't helped by the bullet sponge enemies, especially in the original). I have faith in Naughty Dog to deliver a great final chapter to the story, and to deliver an amazing audio/visual experience, but my big hope for Uncharted 4 is that they finally make the gunplay more satisfying.

I think people were commenting on the fact that Sony didn't deliver what they said they would deliver when they said they would deliver it. That's still a valid complaint, but good on them for finally making it happen.
I would only find it valid if they kept us in the dark but they gave out pretty clear updates through out the whole situation. Sony even came out saying how upset they were over the situation and the studio was hit with lay offs shortly after the game launched.

I would only find it valid if they kept us in the dark but they gave out pretty clear updates through out the whole situation. Sony even came out saying how upset they were over the situation and the studio was hit with lay offs shortly after the game launched.
Yet the fault lies with Sony, not Evolution.

I will be the first to admit that I was wrong, never thought we would actually see it. Not that it will let me get it yet but it's on the store so I suppose it's happening.
Doesn't work from site but it lets ypu download on the console, have mine downloading now. I just want to see if it will work with my Season Pass stuff, I doubt it but I'll try.

Preliminary Deals:

The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - PS4/PS3/Vita - $8.49 - 50% Off [customspoiler='Includes']Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark for PS4/PS3/Vita + All DLC and Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones for PS4/PS3/Vita[/customspoiler]
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - PS4/PS3/Vita - $7.49 - 50% Off - Cross Buy

PlayStation Plus:

Atomic Ninjas - PS3 - $5.00 - 50% Off
Atomic Ninjas - Vita - $5.00 - 50% Off
Foosball 2012 - PS3 - $4.00 - 50% Off
Foosball 2012 - Vita - $4.00 - 50% Off
The Impossible Game - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 50% Off
Unmechanical: Extended - PS4/PS3 - $5.00 - 50% Off - Cross Buy
UFC 188: Velazquez vs Werdum - $44.99 - 10% Off - PPV Pre-order

Preliminary Deals:

Ace Combat Infinity - Stocked Fuel 10 Units + 1 Free Unit - $7.49 - 17% Off
Ace Combat Infinity - Stocked Fuel 50 Units + 10 Free Units - $35.99 - 20% Off
BioShock - PS3 - $4.99 - 50% Off
BioShock 2 - PS3 - $4.99 - 50% Off
BioShock Infinite - PS3 - $7.99 - 60% Off
Borderlands 2 - PS3 - $7.99 - 60% Off
Borderlands 2 - Season Pass - $11.99 - 
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - PS3 - $24.99 - 58% Off
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - PS3 - $5.99 - 40% Off
Crazy Taxi - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Daytona USA - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Evolve - Behemoth - $7.49 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Evolve - Crow - $7.49 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Evolve - Season Pass - $24.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Evolve - Slim - $7.49 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Evolve - Sunny - $7.49 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Evolve - Torvald - $7.49 - 50% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PS4 - $19.99 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition - PS4 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop
Jet Set Radio - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Jet Set Radio - Vita - $3.99 - 60% Off
Mafia II - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Nights into dreams - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Rainbow Moon - Vita - $4.99 - 67% Off
Sega Bass Fishing - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Sega Genesis Collection - PSP - $3.99 - 60% Off
Sonic Adventure - PS3 - $1.99 - 80% Off
Sonic Adventure 2 - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Sonic Adventure 2 - Battle Mode DLC - $0.99 - 80% Off
Sonic Adventure 2 Premium Theme - PS3 - $0.99 - 50% Off
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - PS3 - $17.99 - 40% Off
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Bonus Edition Pack - $1.99 - 33% Off
Sonic CD - PS3 - $1.99 - 60% Off
Sonic Generations - PS3 - $11.99 - 40% Off
Sonic Rivals - PSP - $2.49 - 50% Off
Sonic Rivals 2 - PSP - $2.49 - 50% Off
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Premium Theme - PS3 - $0.99 - 67% Off
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Raciing - Ryo with Forklift Character - $1.99 - 60% Off
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Metal Sonic + 1 Death Egg Zone Track - $2.99 - 40% Off
Sonic the Fighters - PS3 - $1.99 - 60% Off
Sonic the Hedgehog - PS3 - $1.99 - 60% Off
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - PS3 - $1.99 - 60% Off
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II - PS3 - $5.99 - 60% Off
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II Avatar Bundle - PS3 - $0.99 - 33% Off
Sonic Unleashed - PS3 - $7.99 - 60% Off
Sonic Unleashed - Apatos & Shamar Adventure Pack - $0.99 - 67% Off
Sonic Unleashed - Chun-nan Adventure Pack - $0.99 - 67% Off
Sonic Unleashed - Empire City & Adabat Adventure Pack - $0.99 - 67% Off
Sonic Unleashed - Holoska Adventure Pack - $0.99 - 67% Off
Sonic Unleashed - Spagonia Adventure Pack - $0.99 - 67% Off
Spec Ops: The Line - PS3 - $3.99 - 60% Off

The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - PS4/PS3/Vita - $8.49 - 50% Off [customspoiler='Includes']Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark for PS4/PS3/Vita + All DLC and Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones for PS4/PS3/Vita[/customspoiler]
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - PS4/PS3/Vita - $7.49 - 50% Off - Cross Buy
ToeJam & Earl - PS3 - $1.99 - 60% Off
ToeJam & earl in Panic on Funkotron - PS3 - $1.99 - 60% Off
WWE 2K15 - PS4 - $59.99 - 50% Off
WWE 2K15 - PS3 - $59.99 - 50% Off
WWE 2K15 Deluxe Edition - PS4 - $35.99 - 55% Off
WWE 2K15 Deluxe Edition - PS3 - $35.99 - 55% Off
WWE 2K15 - PS4 - Showcase Season Pass - $12.49 - 50% Off
WWE 2K15 - PS3 - Showcase Season Pass - $12.49 - 50% Off
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - PS3 - $7.99 - 60% Off
XCOM: Enemy Within - PS3 - $7.99 - 60% Off
Yakuza 4 - $5.99 - 70% Off
Yakuza: Dead Souls - PS3 - $5.99 - 70% Off

PlayStation Plus:

Atomic Ninjas - PS3 - $5.00 - 50% Off
Atomic Ninjas - Vita - $5.00 - 50% Off
Foosball 2012 - PS3 - $4.00 - 50% Off
Foosball 2012 - Vita - $4.00 - 50% Off
The Impossible Game - PS3/PSP - $1.50 - 50% Off
Unmechanical: Extended - PS4/PS3 - $5.00 - 50% Off - Cross Buy
UFC 188: Velazquez vs Werdum - $44.99 - 10% Off - PPV Pre-order

Sonic & Friends Anniversary Sale:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/sonic-friends-anniversary-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-SEGASONICSALE

2K Sale:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/2k-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-2KPUBSALE

Ah, there we go. They must have just updated.

I dunno about this one. If Sega Genesis Collection is one of the games that can be transferred to a Vita using the PS3 trick, maybe, but i do already have that one on UMD. Maybe I'll just wait for the flash sale... they're bound to have one this weekend, right? (I hope...)

Ah, there we go. They must have just updated.

I dunno about this one. If Sega Genesis Collection is one of the games that can be transferred to a Vita using the PS3 trick, maybe, but i do already have that one on UMD. Maybe I'll just wait for the flash sale... they're bound to have one this weekend, right? (I hope...)
You can transfer it to the Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back