PSN Weekly Deals - 9/1: Atlus Sale, PS+ Specials, & 6 New PS+ Games! PWYW Foul Play on PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store on PSN.

Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

September's PS+ Games

:ps4: Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition

:ps4: Grow Home

:vita: La-Mulana EX

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move

:ps4:  :vita: Super Time Force Ultra

:ps4:  :ps3: Teslagrad

:ps3: Twisted Metal

:ps4:  :vita: Xeodrifter

PlayStation Heroes

:ps4: Foul Play - $2.00 to $100.00 [customspoiler='Fine Print'] :ps4: Foul Play is a part of the PlayStation Heroes program, which means that you can pay your choice among a variety of price points for an item that is usually a theme for entries into a contest to win some prize with most of the money going to a charity. There are no details at the moment for what the prize for buying Foul Play offers, so I'll post that whenever it's announced.

Edit: From the PlayStation Heroes app on PS4, the Foul Play promotion is for a trip to PlayStation Experience in December. Once you purchase the game, you're supposed to go here to register for the actual contest, though you should wait until the page is updated for the PlayStation Experience promotion instead of whatever it's on at the moment.[/customspoiler]

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted
:ps4: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps3: Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off Unbundled Items - Out 9/15 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]Destiny and the first two expansions for immediate download/play plus a theme. Early Access Weapons Pack with a Vanguard-themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side Arm and 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses, 3 Class-Specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders when it launches.[/customspoiler]
:ps4: Sword Coast Legends - $34.79 - 13% Off - Out Fall 2016 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]170 Platinum for Warframe[/customspoiler]

:ps3: Yakuza 5 - $33.99 - 15% Off - Out Fall 2015 [customspoiler="Pre-Order Bonus"]PS3 Static Theme[/customspoiler]

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $14.99 - 25% Off X

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Nova-111 - $11.99 - 20% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted - $6.99 - 30% Off
:ps4: :ps3: :vita: Q*bert: Rebooted/Pixel Game and Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 25% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Stealth Inc 1 & 2 Ultimate-est Edition - $12.99 - 24% Off NP

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $9.99 - 33% Off NP
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Titan Attacks! - $3.49 - 75% Off X

:ps4:  :vita: Velocibox - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows - $9.99 - 20% Off
:ps4:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and PS4 Theme Bundle - $9.99 - 20% Off

PS4

Armello - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

Attacking Zegeta - $5.00 - 50% Off

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $39.99 - 20% Off NX

Daylight - $7.50 - 50% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N

Driveclub - $24.99 - 38% Off

God of War III Remastered - $35.99 - 10% Off NX

J-Stars Victory VS+ - $41.99 - 30% Off NX
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Game and Theme Bundle - $10.19 - 40% Off
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - $29.99 - 40% Off NP
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition - $39.99 - 20% Off NP
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Yorbie - $4.99 - 50% Off NP
Zombie Vikings - $13.99 - 30% Off NX

PS3

AquaPazza - $15.00 - 50% Off NX
Bladestorm: Nightmare - $34.99 - 30% Off NX
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $34.99 - 30% Off NX

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

R.I.P.D.: The Game - $3.00 - 70% Off NX
Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - $20.00 - 50% Off NX
World Hunter - $8.99 - 10% Off

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

PS1 Classics - Compatible with PS3/PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Vita- PS TV Compatibility

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.79 - 34% Off NX

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - $29.99 - 25% Off NX

Draw Slasher - $3.00 - 50% Off
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2 - $29.99 - 25% Off NP
J-Stars Victory VS+ - $27.99 - 30% Off NX
Persona 4 Golden - $19.79 - 34% Off NX
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - $11.99 - 20% Off
Reel Fishing Master's Challenge - $19.99 - 33% Off NP

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

Gungnir - $10.00 - 50% Off NX
Hexyz Force - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Knights in the Nightmare - $4.95 - 67% Off NX
Riviera: The Promised Land - $5.00 - 50% Off NX
Yggdra Union - $5.00 - 50% Off NX

Minis - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Blacklight: Retribution

DC Universe Online

Loadout

PlanetSide 2

Trans-Galactic Tournament

Warframe

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

PS3 Add-ons

Dust 514
Skullgirls Encore

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3

Themes

:ps4: Back to Bed Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps4: The Last Tinker Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off

:ps4: Q*bert: Rebooted Dynamic Theme - $2.00 - 50% Off
:ps4: Velocibox Dynamic Theme - $2.39 - 20% Off

:ps3: Yakuza 5: Fulfiller of Dreams - Free

Protection Plans
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Accidental Damage 36 Months - $53.99 - 10% Off
:ps4: PlayStation Protection Plan - Non-Accidental Damage 36 Months - $44.99 - 10% Off

Weird Prices on PSN
:ps3: :psp: 9-in-1 Mega Pack - $2.99 - 70% Off
:ps3: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:vita: Foosball 2012 Ultimate Foosball Bundle - $2.99 - 70% Off
:psp: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: Psychonauts - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Saints Row 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off
:ps3: Sports Champions - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Sports Champions 2 - $4.99 - 50% Off - Move Required
:ps3: Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off
:ps3: :psp: The Ultimate Runner Game Bundle - $1.99 - 50% Off [customspoiler=Includes]The Impossible Game and One Epic Game, which are normally $1.99 each.[/customspoiler]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of these days they will discount the Sega Vintage Collection. And in a unrelated note Square please discount Thexder Neo for pete's sake.

I'm still downloading Drive Club... man shit is taking foreeeeeeeever. I'm even on wired and doing the pause trick. What gives?

With all of the issues they're having, has anyone checked to see if any of the PSP/PS One games that are "incompatible" with the Vita are able to be downloaded?  Like the Crash games or Spyro games...

Hmm Sega Genesis Collection to play on Vita is very tempting, I am generally a huge fan of collections. anyone say yay or nay on that? does it work well?

Flash Sale: 

SAO: Hollow Fragments psv

Dragon's Dogma DA ps3

Hand of fate ps4

Hypedimension Neptunia psv

GoT season pass ps4/ps3

lego hobbit ps4

tales of hearts r psv

tales of xillia 2 ps3

shadow warrior ps4

never alone ps4

omega quintet ps4

brothers ps3

how to survive storm warning ps4

mind zero psv

fate/extra psp/psv

tales of graces f ps3

tales of xillia ps3

D&D mystara ps3

risen 3 ps3

sacred 3 ps3

bound by flame ps3/ps4

of orcs and men ps3

myst psp/psv

bonk's adventure ps3/psp

dungeon explorer ps3/psp/psv

new adventure island ps3/psp

monster monpiece psv

blood knights ps3

ahh lost page2

Mods please feel free to delete if necessary.

Only had the first page open so no idea what was on page 2.

3g1xt2e.jpg

JEe29xB.jpg

If summer sales on pc are anything to go by, Game of Thrones might be $15. Tempting, but I rather have a physical box.

Anyone know if GOT digital season pass gets the platinum or will it be for physical only?

If LEGO The Hobbit is $5 I might get it. Is it a good LEGO game since I have never played them before. Nothing else I think I would want except for maybe Shadow Warrior, but I get the feeling it will be a PS plus game later this year.

Wouldn't mind Hand of Fate for half off. But if this is a 15 for 15 sale (going by the 15 in the link) wouldn't everything be $15?

Edit: guess that can't be right considering some of the titles already sell for under $15

A lot of those games are less than $15 at full price. (Myst, Bonk, Fate/EXTRA, etc)
Yeah, I must have changed my post at the same time you posted.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Friday to see the prices and even if these are truly the titles that will be on it. Shadow Warrior was just on sale so would be pretty bad if it was on sale again if it's a lower price.

I need to stock up on some PSN credit and get another memory card. 64 (vita) and 16 (ps tv) is already full :( 

Sony... you should have put that Flash sale LAST weekend.. I need $62 for the $15 back. Pretty sure it's not happening with your "sale" this week. Flash sale last weekend?.. I already see i'd have made it.

The flash sale thing, I noticed it for a second.  By time I got back to find the link from the main store page it was gone.  Glad others caught it.  Looks like we have a good chance that'll be for the weekend like most (all?) flash sales.

Crazy Taxi doesn't have the music but I read that if you can get the music (mp3's) collected together on the system you can do a custom soundtrack for it and get the same basic experience.  It's the main reason I didn't bother buying it.  I already have several other versions of the game.

I'm considering Daytona USA and the DLC stuff for the Sonic Adventure games.  I may grab Sonic CD as well but I'm going to need to get some psn credit... which I'm going to have to do anyway if there are some good prices to go with the flash sale (and it happens).

Not that anyone cares but my backup for my ps3 upgrade failed to restore.  It was nearly 6 hours of waiting on that after an over 6 hours backup.  Instead of putting the old harddrive in and trying another backup I just decided to start fresh and format the system (since it ate over 200G of the 1TB harddrive with the failed backup... none of my games made it over).  Eventually I'll throw my old harddrive back in and get the saves I'm missing but besides that it's no big deal.  It's kind of nice starting fresh.  I played some Proteus, Race the Sun and Rain last night.  Race the Sun had an update I couldn't get downloaded so I tried it with out it.  An ok game, glad I didn't pay for it.  Proteus is pretty cool to just explore but I'm not sure it has enough variety to be worth more than a few tries.  Guess I'll give it another go eventually.  Rain though, now that was pretty awesome with my headset pumping all the sounds to my ears.  It may be a bit on the linear side but the game world there is really well done.  I finished the first two chapters and plan to play it to completion.

Anyway cool to see this thread so alive.  At the moment of composing this there were 168 users reading this thread... 60 of which are members.  Wow.

Anyway cool to see this thread so alive. At the moment of composing this there were 1680 users reading this thread... 60 of which are members. Wow.
Im just too lazy to log in here, anyway, fuck Sony, i was interested on buying their games

also Deemo ~ The Last Recital~ Should be released today according to Rayark Developers, but shit ain't even up

why live

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back