PSN Welcome Back (FREE GAMES)

[quote name='georox']I'm hoping Warcraft goes down from info being compromised, then they owe me a real-life fantasy experience. I want half naked women painted purple with elf ears, dancing on mailboxes, IRL.[/QUOTE]

You'll get Taurens and Gnomes and you'll like it.

[quote name='opterasis']Personally I'm thrilled to be getting Dead Nation and Wipeout for my VERY minor inconvinience.[/QUOTE]

agreed.
i played through iNFAMOUS and the story mode on MK in my time away from the onlines. if i didnt get the free stuff i would still be just as happy that psn is back.
kids are getting mod nation racers and they arent sure of the second game for their PSP and im happy with the star dust and wipeout for, like quoted, a VERY VERY minor inconvenience...

[quote name='opterasis']You'll get Taurens and Gnomes and you'll like it.[/QUOTE]

Balls. I was hoping for bloodelfs.. I like my men feminine, and my women indistinguishable from the men.

Anyways, I wish Modnation Racers on PS3 was a free title, but I'll settle for infamous since I don't own a disk copy anymore, and I guess Wipeout. Going for Modnation PSP and not sure on game 2... probably something with guns.

bread's done
Back