PSN, will it ever comeback? YES, so where is TMK?

I honestly believe I'm gonna snap at any moment. Luckily, I'm on 3rd MGS4 play-through and that is the only thing keeping me sane.

Well, If (I'm the cheapest gamer) Is correct, i suppose atleast we will have 1 year and a month of free Playstation Plus access? But wait.. Thats not worth the wait! lol

Well, for those that are in the running, you got a 4% chance of winning now. That is including today, which is the last of big bunched voters.

COME ON PSN, the week is almost over!

[quote name='Chitown021']I guess Cheapest may win this thing after all![/QUOTE]
Armageddon better be delayed like the PSN restart though cuz I wanna spend that $20 PSN credit I'm gonna win.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Armageddon better be delayed like the PSN restart though cuz I wanna spend that $20 PSN credit I'm gonna win.:lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL, good point!

I'm not sure what time zone is being used in this contest but it's 11:45pm here so unless the network comes up in the next 15 minutes I'm toast!

Sony should just stop making promises. They only said this week as a means to calm people at the time, instead all it did was put them on the edge of their seat all week looking out for... only for them to fall off it with nothing to show it but a red ass. I say people are gonna be even more pissed now.

Gonna seriously LOL if PSN comes back May 17-May 22.

If come May 17th PSN is still not up, and there's no word when it'll be, I think you should re-open voting and allow people to revote, and if anotherpoorgamer, mrx001, and IAmTheCheapestGamer (lol) do not want to change their dates, simply not allow anyone else to vote on those dates (May 23rd, June 6th, Armageddon). Course, this suggestion is just pissing in the wind, as surely Sony will have the PSN up before May 17th.

Right...?

Not going to allow a re-vote. There was no entry fee for this contest :)

If no one wins, then I will think of something as a consolation prize.

[quote name='j-cart']Not going to allow a re-vote. There was no entry fee for this contest :)

If no one wins, then I will think of something as a consolation prize.[/QUOTE]

I think the consolation prize for everyone would be for the frickin' network to come back online! ;)

So apparently it's going to be fully functional BY May 31st. Ugh...

I wonder what'll hit first now. PSN or Nintendo's e-Shop?

[quote name='KingBroly']So apparently it's going to be fully functional BY May 31st. Ugh...

I wonder what'll hit first now. PSN or Nintendo's e-Shop?[/QUOTE]

Place your bets! :applause:

haha the psn people are lucky..... they at least get a game for all thier troubles.. if XBL went down, they would probably charge extra

Does anyone know if the games Sony's offering for free after PSN comes back online will be different in each region?
Because, if they are, I'm totally gonna exploit the shit out of it. :)

[quote name='Oaxan']Does anyone know if the games Sony's offering for free after PSN comes back online will be different in each region?
Because, if they are, I'm totally gonna exploit the shit out of it. :)[/QUOTE]

yeah ive been planning on doing that since it first was mentioned. also cant wait to dl the dynamic themes from the eu jap psn+ as well.

I'm hoping we can exploit it. But they may very well have a way to limit the free downloads to specific consoles, instead of specific accounts.

[quote name='lokizz']yeah ive been planning on doing that since it first was mentioned. also cant wait to dl the dynamic themes from the eu jap psn+ as well.[/QUOTE]

I honestly didn't think about the dynamic themes from the other regions, should be interesting to find out how exactly this will all be handled.

[quote name='KingBroly']So apparently it's going to be fully functional BY May 31st. Ugh...

I wonder what'll hit first now. PSN or Nintendo's e-Shop?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a 3ds yet so I haven't paid attention to it much, has Nintendo announced a date for their e-Shop?

Given the salivating hackers just begging Sony to reopen the PSN, I can't imagine that it is going to stay up more than 12 hours when it does relaunch.

[quote name='l defeat l']haha the psn people are lucky..... they at least get a game for all thier troubles.. if XBL went down, they would probably charge extra[/QUOTE]

except when it did go down they gave users a free game.

Calling Undertow a free game is being very, very generous. I've had more fun with those Tiger handhelds from the early 90s.

[quote name='paz9x']except when it did go down they gave users a free game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a shitty one, instead of what they really should have given us - credit to our accounts for the amount of time it was down. I wanted what I fucking paid for, not some POS game that they consider a "make-good."

Only 9 left. One of which hopefully doesn't win. Chances of winning is pretty much none. Sony hasn't given any sort of timeline since the 3rd attack.

[quote name='j-cart']I think it is bad omen to have the PSN comeback on Friday the 13th.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that until just now.

I'm still alive, but I'm not holding out hope at this point.

7 players left in the game. I'm seriously expecting PSN to come back on one of the days no one voted for. It's gonna be bad if the PSN is still offline come E3, which is less than 3 weeks away.

[quote name='vivafriend5']It ejected me with the usual error after it was done updating and installing the new firmware.[/QUOTE]

Same still undergoing maintenance, off to Disneyland though so will be after midnight PST before I check again.

bread's done
Back