PSN, will it ever comeback? YES, so where is TMK?

CAG's have signed onto PSN, just check the PSN Restoration Thread.

EDIT: Signed in at 11:58pm Eastern.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vivafriend5']I signed in and changed my password. Hurray![/QUOTE]

And soon you'll have $20 to spen- Oh, that's right. The store is still gonna be down for god knows how long...

[quote name='poker360']Omg i won?!

What a lucky birthday.. :D[/QUOTE]

Not yet. It's a 50/50 chance between you and viva. Only one gets the $20. J-cart just has to get on and throw both of your names into a hat.

Happy Birthday btw.

[quote name='poker360']Omg i won?!

What a lucky birthday.. :D[/QUOTE] I guessed the same day, the day of my graduation from a very awkward community college with a 4.0 average. Good luck and happy belated birthday as well.

Got the update for my PS3 but here in the UK, however PSN is still down. :( Weird thing I noticed about this update is that my PS3 is noticeably slower.

1. vivafriend5
2. poker360

Entering the names:

5722035761_9ea2ddae83_z.jpg

AND the winner is...

5722035849_5b8fdda822_z.jpg

Congrats on your lucky bday poker360! Send me a PM and we can deal out your prize.

It was a long 23 days. The consumers were not the enemy during this battle, but we had to endure the wost of the torture. Some may never be the same, some could not handle the pressure and some flipped to the other side.

While many of us will never meet again, we all share one experience that we will never forget. Around the world we connect again to update our singleplayer experiences, to log back in and dominate the multiplayer lands, to hopefully download that new movie we didn't see in theaters and to finally watch a baseball game with your hometown's commentary.

April 20th 2011 will have a new meaning for us all. However we must also learn to move on. Bow our head in silence to our lost brothers and sister, but do not hate the enemies that changed our lives forever. We must learn to live on and play the games we love. It was hard times, but together, WE MADE IT!

bread's done
Back