PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Marth, and for whatever reason, Villager have been really rare. A lot of people are being silly and buying them at reseller prices instead of just waiting
yeah, villager, the fuck is with that? neither place even had tags for ike, so idk if he's even out yet. marth is the main amiibo i want though. was gonna get in on toys r us' spend 35 on amiibo get $10 off deal, but idk which one(s) my wife would want either.

I got Freedom Wars coming. Any level 30 Destiny players are free to add me to form a group. If you're not level 30, then ew.

yeah, villager, the fuck is with that? neither place even had tags for ike, so idk if he's even out yet. marth is the main amiibo i want though. was gonna get in on toys r us' spend 35 on amiibo get $10 off deal, but idk which one(s) my wife would want either.
Ike is out in either Dec or Feb. I grabbed Marth, and Link, and got Villager and Samus as gifts

guess that means i'm going to have to stop playing this jiggly game, and start playing freedom wars again. upside is, i may actually finish a vita game now.

She is indeed. Loved seeing her on Mentalist. Those were always good episodes. :D/ Can't think of anything else she's been in that I've seen, though.
Are you kidding?

JohnnyDramaVictory.jpg

My god.  I was so wrapped up in having Therm tell me what episodes she was in that I didnt even realize he doesnt know the greatest show she has ever been in.  She was also in one of my favorite comedies of all time.  Waiting.  Yes, she was a hot lesbian in that movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
My god. I was so wrapped up in having Therm tell me what episodes she was in that I didnt even realize he doesnt know the greatest show she has ever been in. She was also in one of my favorite comedies of all time. Waiting. Yes, she was a hot lesbian in that movie.
I never realized that was her in your avatar. She is smokin hot. 10/10

yeah, but a disc doesn't have to be downloaded from the net again if i remove it.
No, but if you delete the install files you are going to have reinstall. If you don't delete the install files that then files are still there, taking up just as much space as they always have. You were talking about how much space these things take up. It's the same either way.

Really only super interested in the Marth and Samus amiibo figures from wave 1. The second wave figures look like they're going to be really nice though. Vaguely annoyed by the retailer specific ones, but I suppose I should have seen that coming. 

stole from the old thread, not even sure how i got there, but yeah. https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/339148-little-big-planet-3-10-costume-multi-use-code/ free lbp3 costume pack.

while i was in the old thread i saw that someone bought pocket rpg, this is why we'll continue to get stupidly priced phone games on vita.

No, but if you delete the install files you are going to have reinstall. If you don't delete the install files that then files are still there, taking up just as much space as they always have. You were talking about how much space these things take up. It's the same either way.
yeah, but a reinstall from disc is considerably faster than a full download. don't get semantic with me old man!

I wasn't talking about you. I call you X, not E, because X reminds me of the greatest rapper of all time, Xzibit.
You'll prolly get a kick out of this. Playing destiny with jimbo the other night and he was like, "so does tyler really hate you or what"?

stole from the old thread, not even sure how i got there, but yeah. https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/339148-little-big-planet-3-10-costume-multi-use-code/ free lbp3 costume pack.

while i was in the old thread i saw that someone bought pocket rpg, this is why we'll continue to get stupidly priced phone games on vita.

yeah, but a reinstall from disc is considerably faster than a full download. don't get semantic with me old man!
Awesome, that LBP code just added like 50 things to my download list!

I went to BB on lunch to pick up my Freedom Wars and Wolf Among Us. I now remember why I hate retail so much. Took a good 35 minutes, I had to track down Wolf Among Us for the clerk in the store, and there was only 1 other person in front of me. The worst part is the kid left the register 3 or 4 times while helping that person. I'm guessing you need manager approval to wipe your own ass as a pee-on but still speed it the fuck up!  

My take away is Vita games are so small and light shipping on them should always be free regardless of the $35 limit. 

I'm still not sure if I should get Rayman Legends or not...I want it but $13 and change seems on the high side. I have a feeling it's the beginning of the downhill slide toward being free on Plus. I loved Origins but I also have about 9 games waiting now with these 2 so I don't feel the need to rush and buy it. 

Who's been complaing about best buy shipping lately? Normally they send all my stuff in the same box especially if its from the same order. But now I just got shipping confirmation for the SSB half of my smash bro/hyrule warriors order from earlier. Can't imagine they're running out of either of those. Holiday shipping is weird. 

I mentioned this Friday in the old thread, but not sure if anyone saw it.

I have a code for a free Steam copy of Street Fighter 4 Arcade Ultra Mega Deluxe Anniversary Megaton Collecters Edition* if anyone wants it. Just let me know.

*some words in the title posted may not be accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's been complaing about best buy shipping lately? Normally they send all my stuff in the same box especially if its from the same order. But now I just got shipping confirmation for the SSB half of my smash bro/hyrule warriors order from earlier. Can't imagine they're running out of either of those. Holiday shipping is weird.
Me, but I mostly complain about them sending to through UPS then through USPS and it always taking forever and the tracking never working on it.

She is indeed. Loved seeing her on Mentalist. Those were always good episodes. :D/ Can't think of anything else she's been in that I've seen, though.
I remembered she was a character voice in an animated program I had seen, but I couldn't remember what until I looked it up,

Tron+Uprising+Mara+Mandy+Moore+Disney+XD.jpg

it's Tron: Uprising, which was surprisingly decent, its a shame no one watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkTuMYi0T8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back