PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never dtinkling again. Feel better after going to Huddle House though. Happy New Year PSNOT!

Edit: wtf is dtinkling lol autocorrect

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got The Leftovers on my to-watch list.

The only show I've seen since Lost that sort of gave me that "feel" was Revolution. Still nowhere close, though.
I liked Revolution even though I could do some pointless Thermlike rants about it too. The Leftovers is a LOT closer to a Lost type feel than that was though.

Revolution and Jericho were both shows that wanted to try to be Lost and just weren't popular enough to catch on unfortunately.

I liked Revolution even though I could do some pointless Thermlike rants about it too. The Leftovers is a LOT closer to a Lost type feel than that was though.

Revolution and Jericho were both shows that wanted to try to be Lost and just weren't popular enough to catch on unfortunately.
I also liked Jericho a lot. Jake Green was one badass character.

The Wire and The Shield are the two best TV dramas ever imo, I ran through both series twice. Fargo is on its way to being up there with those two though and Breaking Bad was also fantastic. 

I just wish I liked the ending better. The opening scene of the second season still is probably my favorite bit of TV ever. That blew my mind.
I loved that opening scene of the 2nd season. The music and the atmosphere and then the screen shakes and it follows the light through all the mirror reflections and you see jack and locke's face, so classic!

My older girls randomly started watching Lost and they just got done with the 1st season. They keep telling me to spoil it and im telling them there is still tons of seasons left. They are talking about charlie and nathan/ethan (?) and clair's baby etc. so awesome. disappointed that the shadow monster never really turned out to be much...but still yeah that 2nd season opener was great. and then they tried to repeat that feeling with the 3rd season opener too, right? great stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOA4OaGovqk

Humble Jan monthly bundle, pretty decent for $12 (~$38 value based on the Steam winter sale prices).

The Talos Principle
The Masterplan
Mushroom 11
Grim Fandango Remastered
Spelunky
A Fistful of Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back