PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well apparently my PS3 just wont connect at all.  Says its connected to the network and router just fine but everytime I do a test or try to sign in to PSN I get an error message.  Tried adjusting the MTU to 1470 and still no dice....

OK I'm literally deleting this game right now, this is getting ridiculous.
pMwkQkd.jpg

My personal favorite cola is the Shoprite store brand. Its the only store brand that doesn't taste like carbonated water and I'll pick it everytime over Coke or Pepsi.

shoprite-cola-44817.jpg

Coke wins outta the mainstream two though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got around to whoa dave. My best so far was .61! How does that rank among you guys besides vig and mild pete.
That's fucking shitty. In about 15 minutes you'll find a way to get to $1 guaranteed before dying every time. Problem is that method alone takes like 10 minutes and then when you die at like $1.43 you have no desire to do it over and over again because it feels like a waste of time.

That's fucking shitty. In about 15 minutes you'll find a way to get to $1 guaranteed before dying every time. Problem is that method alone takes like 10 minutes and then when you die at like $1.43 you have no desire to do it over and over again because it feels like a waste of time.
Ha Yea, I only played for about 10-15 minutes, and don't have much of a desire to go back to it. But I got like 4 trophies!

[quote name="Equistina" post="12396913" timestamp="1420758452"]With the blow job one they don't let you use your hands to drink it. You have to pick it up with your mouth and drink.

So with the pussy one do you just have to lick if?[/quote]
You could lick around the edge and suck it. Don't be afraid to use your hands.

PS4 just broke the 1 million mark in Japan.

24 hours in the US, 9 months in Japan. Consoles sure aren't moving the needle much over there.
What has really been out on the system that is up their alley? It's mostly western style games. FPS's, open worlds, and indie games. A monster hunter, a proper final fantasy, the next Kingdom Hearts game, an eastern developed RPG, etc. that will likely accelerate console sales in Japan.

The same people that tried to blackball me forgot about two things, my black balls.
Been on a Kanye kick lately?

Played Woah Dave for the first time, got $1.63 on my fifth or sixth try. Can't even imagine ever getting close to 1,000 pennies in one run. Good lord. I have gotten 8 trophies out of already, but probably won't be playing it too much.

I think I'm going to start Infamous Second Son this weekend. I got an insert in the game about a "Paper Trails" website. I went there and am curious if/how it affects the game. Did anyone bother with it?

I think I'm going to start Infamous Second Son this weekend. I got an insert in the game about a "Paper Trails" website. I went there and am curious if/how it affects the game. Did anyone bother with it?
It's just an extra side mission arc. Not horrible, but you're really not missing anything. If you like to accessorize, I think you get some extra jackets.

It pretty much introduces a new villain who may or may not be in a sequel or DLC.

It's a pretty cool when you follow everything outside the game, but PSNOT motto "no trophies wutz da point"

6 Puzzles left on the Swapper.  I don't particularly like anything besides the gameplay (i.e. the soundtrack is very minimalistic, the story is weird, the setting is dark, the art style is kinda blah) but the gameplay is enough to make it really enjoyable.  Good tough puzzles, definitely gives you that feeling of success when you complete it.

Also still got to find 9 of the 10 hidden terminals but I'll probably just use a guide for that.  Supposedly they are super obscure.  I did find one though.

Gator,pancakes and I just finished a mission picking up cars for simeon. At first it was hard but after a few trials and error we figured out what to do and it was fun.

I recently came across my Stinkor action figure from when I was a kid. It still smells like a skunk being 29 years old.

http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/Stinkor

Boring childhood story thanks to bums...

When I was 5, I woke up Christmas morning way too early. Thinking I would be in deep shit if I got caught, I spent 10 minutes climbing down the creaky ladder on the bunk bed I shared with my older brother so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I crept down the hallway, flipped my shit when I saw Stinkor, snuck back to my room with him in tow, spent the next 10 minutes slowly climbing back up the ladder, and then took the next 20 minutes carefully peeling the plastic off the cardboard backing so it wouldn't make any noise.

Feeling like I had danced with the devil and won, it was in the middle of my celebration that I realized he smelled like absolute shit. I was too exhausted by the whole ordeal to take him back. Feeling like I had already pressed my luck too far, I laid there awake with Stinkor until morning.

However, I can say that he is by far the smelliest bed partner I have ever had, so I guess I got that going for me.

Boring childhood story thanks to bums...

When I was 5, I woke up Christmas morning way too early. Thinking I would be in deep shit if I got caught, I spent 10 minutes climbing down the creaky ladder on the bunk bed I shared with my older brother so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I crept down the hallway, flipped my shit when I saw Stinkor, snuck back to my room with him in tow, spent the next 10 minutes slowly climbing back up the ladder, and then took the next 20 minutes carefully peeling the plastic off the cardboard backing so it wouldn't make any noise.

Feeling like I had danced with the devil and won, it was in the middle of my celebration that I realized he smelled like absolute shit. I was too exhausted by the whole ordeal to take him back. Feeling like I had already pressed my luck too far, I laid there awake with Stinkor until morning.

However, I can say that he is by far the smelliest bed partner I have ever had, so I guess I got that going for me.
I read that in my head like you were whispering it. I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back