PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all a bunch of liars if you say you wouldn't buy the crap out of Sony amiibos for the next PSASBR game.
I still don't understand what an amiibo is, so maybe I would? Does it dance in front of your screen or something while you play? Or is it a lifeless action figure like those infinity things?

Although finally at 36 years I've stopped buying doofy little toys. Except my desk juggernaut, he's pretty sweet.

I still don't understand what an amiibo is, so maybe I would? Does it dance in front of your screen or something while you play? Or is it a lifeless action figure like those infinity things?

Although finally at 36 years I've stopped buying doofy little toys. Except my desk juggernaut, he's pretty sweet.
An Amiibo is (at least in Smash Bros.) an A.I. that can level up and develop strategies by fighting you and other players. It's basically Skynet in action-figure form.

Yeah, arguably the best thing about that game for me was that I now want to read the manga that will be released here.
The new show that came out last year is pretty good.

Gator, Pharm, and others, good times last night. My Full Refund and Run Like The Wind trophies still haven't popped though....bummer.
That sucks. Mine still hasn't popped either, hope it does eventually.

Like Gator said, you missed out on those 6 man missions.

Yeah, I went on this morning while I was getting ready for work to see if they'd pop too but no luck yet. Gonna check the guides for them tonight and if you guys are on maybe we can try again. I know tomorrow night is already a no-go for me.
I'm down tonight but I won't be on long since I have to wake up early to go to a distillery.

You're all a bunch of liars if you say you wouldn't buy the crap out of Sony amiibos for the next PSASBR game.
LOL. See my Disney Infinity comments from the last few weeks. I wont be buying shit like this ever again. Never had before, wont ever again.

fuck Mickey in his stupid big black ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Amiibo is (at least in Smash Bros.) an A.I. that can level up and develop strategies by fighting you and other players. It's basically Skynet in action-figure form.
And now it will let you play a specific mode in Mario Party that you need it for. Not sure what save/strategy data it would want to save, but it will delete all your Smash shit if you use it at the Party.

Yeah. I would never buy an Amiibo. The only way I might ever end up with one is if it came with something I wanted and didn't cost me anything or I intended to resell it immediately.

I was watching last week's episode of The Middle last night, and Kirstie Alley was on there. Her character on there won the fucking million dollars on Wheel. What's funny is that show is based on a town literally 25 minutes down the road from me. Bitches.

I probably would buy a few. Hell, I'd buy a few Amiibos as collectibles if they were affordable and the cool characters could actually be found. I was thinking of getting a Charizard, that would be cool. Because Charizard is awesome.

I was watching last week's episode of The Middle last night, and Kirstie Alley was on there. Her character on there won the fucking million dollars on Wheel. What's funny is that show is based on a town literally 25 minutes down the road from me. Bitches.
Landed on the million dollar spot my first spin this morning. $30k card in the final puzzle. Thanks Harry.

I like amiibos. From a collector standpoint at least. They're nice little figures provided you don't grab one with really derpy eyes or something. Now from a functionality standpoint, they're pretty shit but I didn't expect too much from them anyway.

I like amiibos. From a collector standpoint at least. They're nice little figures provided you don't grab one with really derpy eyes or something. Now from a functionality standpoint, they're pretty shit but I didn't expect too much from them anyway.
The Link one looks terrible, that's why I didn't buy that one. I think the Mega Man one looks cool. But $13 for a tiny little figurine that I can't get any use out of is too much for me.

More knowledge dropped that included a back handed slap to your colleague. This is kind of fun.
giphy.gif

The Link one looks terrible, that's why I didn't buy that one. I think the Mega Man one looks cool. But $13 for a tiny little figurine that I can't get any use out of is too much for me.
I skipped link for the same reason. I've got a bunch of them though. But I like buying and displaying figurines, so when I can get $13 figurines instead of spending the $40+ for nendroids or figmas I'm all for it.

Yeah, I think we already know Vita has more games total than 3DS and that gap will continue to grow. Not sure how many of those 300+ games listed are actually going to be an exclusive. And if they are, I'm not sure how many of them will actually make it over here to the US (unless that list was for US releases?). Don't get me wrong, I love my Vita. I can just definitely see why people would make the decision to pick up a 3DS over a Vita. I'm stupid with my money so I have both!
i think the gaf list is for us releases. looks to be mostly indies(i never really looked through it before). really hoping sony surprises us this year, and does something special with the vita. we finally have capcom on board, even though they're not making an exclusive. square is making an exclusive rpg. we have the usual suspects with their jrpg goodness.

i can see why too. as i own both systems as well, 2 of each actually(though one ds is my wife's).

dEIn9pO.png

This shitty Nintendo talk reminds me how I can't play my DK64 or Majoras Mask because I don't have the stupid N64 expansion pack thing needed to play them.

Now it is just sport for me.  I was nice to this one guy to get him talking.  Now he has proceeded to wrap the rope around his neck and I am happy to tug on the end.

So apparently you cant print the UPS info for trading in to Amazon if the shipping deadline has passed?   Any work around for this? Otherwise I have to cancel and redo it losing about $2.06.  Not a big deal, just curious.

Vig?

I really hate how luck-based the game becomes when things start getting crazy-fast.
It takes so long to get to that part where you can score high. That's why I've been playing bonkers mode because it cuts off a ton of time getting to that part. If I did play normal for that epic run though, I might have broken $10. fuck

So apparently you cant print the UPS info for trading in to Amazon if the shipping deadline has passed? Any work around for this? Otherwise I have to cancel and redo it losing about $2.06. Not a big deal, just curious.

Vig?
The workaround is to make another trade-in and go to the print page for that. The URL has the trade-in number. Just replace the trade-in number of the one you created with the trade you're trying to print off, and it'll bring up the details for the other trade-in. I did this a couple weeks back when I missed the shipping deadline. Worked with no issues.

So apparently you cant print the UPS info for trading in to Amazon if the shipping deadline has passed? Any work around for this? Otherwise I have to cancel and redo it losing about $2.06. Not a big deal, just curious.

Vig?
Read the OP, Asshole.

You can try this, I"ve never tried so don' tknow if it works.

Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history or just submit a new one to use the link), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

Some step by step directions:
1. Go to your trade-in page on Amazon and find the Trade-In ID of the transaction:

Trade-In Placed:

August 24, 2013

• Total Amount Submitted: $35.00
  • Amount Paid: $0.00
2. Copy the entire Trade-In ID (i.e. TRN-1234567-1234567) to your clipboard by highlighting it and hitting Ctrl+C or right click -> copy with your mouse

3. Paste the Trade-In ID to the end of this link:
https://www.amazon.c...e=UTF8&orderID=

So it should look like this:

https://www.amazon.c...e=UTF8&orderID=TRN-1234567-1234567

The Print Shipping Label screen for that trade should now come up.

Vig?
1. Make new trade for whatever, doesn't matter
2. Hit print shipping label button for new trade
3. In the address bar replace the TRN number after orderID= with the one listed on the left of your expired trade.

voila

edit beat at my own game. That amazon trade in op is a pile of shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back