PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next post from MWN is going to be sometime tomorrow morning to talk about whatever cheating allegations the Seattle media has made up to try and keep their fans on their wagon.

Xz3N3e9.gif

[quote name="Zimm108" post="12463468" timestamp="1422851138"]So who wants to jump on Home and let me visit their apartment for a cheap quick trophy?[/quote]
I can. What other Trophies are easy?

[quote name="Zimm108" post="12463485" timestamp="1422851554"]A good chunk of them. Should get a couple just for logging in.[/quote]
I'm downloading a system update and then I'll be on. It's going quickly.

[quote name="Zimm108" post="12463538" timestamp="1422852587"]Only the visit a friends apartment one.[/quote]
I'm ready if you or anyone else wants to join.

Anybody use the playstationtrophies trophy guide for TLoU:R? Looks like they just copy/pasted the PS3 version guide, so there's a ton of stuff in there about glitches and patches and crap like that and I've no idea if any of it actually applies to the PS4 version. 

Anybody use the playstationtrophies trophy guide for TLoU:R? Looks like they just copy/pasted the PS3 version guide, so there's a ton of stuff in there about glitches and patches and crap like that and I've no idea if any of it actually applies to the PS4 version.
I can confirm that the infinite shiv glitch still works.

Brutal ending to an otherwise all timer. Only made worse by the horrible traffic leaving.

Jermaine Kearse made the next David Tyree and Mannigham catch against the Pats. Aaaaaaand then it all fell apart.

Brutal ending to an otherwise all timer. Only made worse by the horrible traffic leaving.

Jermaine Kearse made the next David Tyree and Mannigham catch against the Pats. Aaaaaaand then it all fell apart.
Welcome to the "my team doesn't know how to put a game away club." Or the "shoulda coulda woulda club."

Welcome to the "my team doesn't know how to put a game away club." Or the "shoulda coulda woulda club."
Just remember you're only in this exclusive club because of us. If we hadn't "shoulda coulda woulda' against you, then you wouldn't even have "shoulda coulda woulda" against NE.

You're welcome.

It was a great game.  All time classic.  At the end of the day, the DB made a great play on the ball.  A lot of corners wouldnt haven read that and been too late.  Also Browner in front of him did his job by jamming Kearse, otherwise Butler would have been cut off and the play would have been wide open.  This is why football is the greatest team sport.  You need everyone to do their job. 

Lastly, I heard Butler being interviewed by Mike and Mike this morning.  Glad to see NFL stereotypes are alive and well.  He sounded like a nice guy and not even hung over or drunk (like I would have been).  But I dont think I heard one complete sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Club Nintendo has updated the new rewards.

R.I.P. Club Nintendo
I'm actually surprised at the amount they put up. Going to put the rest of my codes in tonight. Should net be about 6-7 free games.
...And of course the site is down for maintenance right now so I can't look at all of the rewards. Of the "major titles" listed here, I might try for Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I'll have to see the full list before deciding.

...And of course the site is down for maintenance right now so I can't look at all of the rewards. Of the "major titles" listed here, I might try for Kid Icarus: Uprising, but I'll have to see the full list before deciding.
Never mind, it looks like CN is just busy right now with people clamoring for the added physical rewards, which don't interest me.

I'll have to see my coin total after redeeming everything, but I'll likely try for HarmoKnight in addition to KI: Uprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Bumslie" post="12464215" timestamp="1422884598"]I always buy a guide for a Souls game since the art looks good and having it done by Future Press makes it a must buy.[/quote]
The DS2 guide was amazing for both art and content. The stat info is out of date bc of patches but I still find it helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back