PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit Topside I wish I never downloaded Fallout Shelter because it is really addicting.  

I'm been really unlucky gathering weapons so far so when raiders attacked my vault it was a real nuisance since every time I guided my dweller with the only weapon to attack them, the raiders run off to some other room and I have to tap on that that again.  It went on for another 10 or so rooms until they ran away.

Our oldest has Xenoblade Chronicles X or whatever it is for 3DS and he says the graphics are serviceable, but the game is overrated. Says it's a not fun at all grindfest. True?

Dammit Topside I wish I never downloaded Fallout Shelter because it is really addicting.

I'm been really unlucky gathering weapons so far so when raiders attacked my vault it was a real nuisance since every time I guided my dweller with the only weapon to attack them, the raiders run off to some other room and I have to tap on that that again. It went on for another 10 or so rooms until they ran away.
awesome, pancakes's trophy momentum is all
giphy.gif

Ah, I didn't realize there were PS2 games in that Star Wars announcement. I'm pretty interested in checking them all out if there's enhanced graphics and trophies.

The snes game may be real hard compared to the ps2 games but I have very little interest in the ps2 games because all ps2 games look like dog shit now. I am interested to see the enhanced graphics but doubt they can make them well enough for me to want to play them for more than 5minutes.

I watched a video of that snes star wars game and it definitely looks like I remember, obnoxious screen scrolling platform jumping and all. Oughta be fun.

Trophy dumbassery ahoy

So I decided to just use the magic of turbo controllers to grind out the xp for the level 100 trophy in injustice on ps3. I've seen estimates of how long it takes but it's hard to believe so I wanted to experiment.

Long story short I basically started as a level 20 on Friday morning. I let it do constant online matches. By saturday afternoon it hit 68 so I switched to just doing the local vs method (recommended in the trophy guide) and did the trick where you basically hit r1 until you want to puke. When I checked 9 hours later it was around level 81. Based on how much is left is expect it to be done some time tomorrow.

So, doing the most 'effective' method, you would probably have to hit r1 constantly for about 40-45 hours. Playing legit would easily take 2-3x as long.

Inexplicably the thing that would stop people from getting the plat isn't this trophy but the actual in game trophies (battle mode mainly) which are really tough. The challenges are a pain in the ass to three star also and there's 100s of those and you usually have to play each one multiple times to three star it.

Probably the worst fighting game plat on earth.
I'd just like to point out that my math was off. I checked it a few hours ago and it was only half way (in xp terms, level 91 is halfway to 100 somehow). So maybe it'll be done Wednesday?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to point out that my math was off. I checked it a few hours ago and it was only half way (in xp terms, level 91 is halfway to 100 somehow). So maybe it'll be done Wednesday?
Asshole.

BTW dont feel bad that you suck at those challenges in Old Blood. I tried one the other night and sucked a nut. I watched some videos and will try again but doubt I can plat this game. Thankfully there is an exploit for Uber or I wouldnt get that either.

Mini review of Old Blood: Fantastic, well made and fun FPS. Lots of personality and very few if any glitches or gameplay issues. Typical FPS gameplay, just a well made and fun run and gun game. Just like the last Wolfenstein New Order.

I want that Star Wars PS4. If anyone here that still has their pulse on gaming deals (aka Vig) sees it's up for preorder, it would be awesome if you posted it here.

Also, PS3 had almost no special edition consoles, right? WTF is up with Sony? They are just swimming in fan service nowadays. First Batman and now Darth Vader right on the fuckin console!

Also, PS3 had almost no special edition consoles, right? WTF is up with Sony? They are just swimming in fan service nowadays. First Batman and now Darth Vader right on the fuckin console!
It had like 50 bajillion. Click "Show" to the right of each model to see a list of the bundles they had:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3_models

Edit: I count 23. A good chunk of those were Japanese, but still.

It had like 50 bajillion. Click "Show" to the right of each model to see a list of the bundles they had:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3_models

Edit: I count 23. A good chunk of those were Japanese, but still.
Almost all of those are just bundles with extra games. Not special edition consoles.

Yeah Japan doesn't count because I don't live in Japan and don't care about what was released there.

The snes game may be real hard compared to the ps2 games but I have very little interest in the ps2 games because all ps2 games look like dog shit now. I am interested to see the enhanced graphics but doubt they can make them well enough for me to want to play them for more than 5minutes.
if you really want to play any ps2 game just fire up Minecraft to scratch that itch.

1 in a million chance right there. Way to go Lloyd Christmas.

Little Big Planet comes with the Limited Edition face plate they charged $25 for separately. They totally overproduced this one. The other 3 sold out and haven't been back I don't think.

So this Teen Choice Awards show has been pretty unbearable, but I like that song "fourfiveseconds" even though my east coast connections tell me "it's already come and went".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0g4dWxEBo

#BumsPost

I'm been really unlucky gathering weapons so far so when raiders attacked my vault it was a real nuisance since every time I guided my dweller with the only weapon to attack them, the raiders run off to some other room and I have to tap on that that again. It went on for another 10 or so rooms until they ran away.
Focus on doing objectives (particularly ones that get you lunch boxes) as fast as possible as you usually get a few good guns from the boxes. Then equip them on the people in the room closest to the door. I didn't start sending anyone out into the wasteland until I got my basic base set-up, I don't think raiders come until you send out your first explorer (or maybe I just got lucky). It also helps if you make the room just past the vault a 3 wide room so you can have up to 6 people firing at them if they get past the entryway. So a power plant, or a diner, or the water treatment plant would be good as they gain extra efficiency.

Focus on doing objectives (particularly ones that get you lunch boxes) as fast as possible as you usually get a few good guns from the boxes. Then equip them on the people in the room closest to the door. I didn't start sending anyone out into the wasteland until I got my basic base set-up, I don't think raiders come until you send out your first explorer (or maybe I just got lucky). It also helps if you make the room just past the vault a 3 wide room so you can have up to 6 people firing at them if they get past the entryway. So a power plant, or a diner, or the water treatment plant would be good as they gain extra efficiency.
Yeah that's what I've been doing so far. I've been pretty unlucky on both scavenging and getting weapons from lunchboxes.

My only current lunchbox obj is equipping 10 weapons lol.

Yeah that's what I've been doing so far. I've been pretty unlucky on both scavenging and getting weapons from lunchboxes.

My only current lunchbox obj is equipping 10 weapons lol.
You might be able to fool it by equipping/de-equipping the same weapon on different dwellers. I had a "send 3 explorers out" so I sent out, immediately recalled, sent back out, immediately recalled, etc the same person 3 times and had it in 50 seconds.

You might be able to fool it by equipping/de-equipping the same weapon on different dwellers. I had a "send 3 explorers out" so I sent out, immediately recalled, sent back out, immediately recalled, etc the same person 3 times and had it in 50 seconds.
Yeah I tried that before. I'm just waiting on my explorers right now as they each picked up a pistol. Too bad I have to wait about 2 hours for them to return.

Finally got the 5-way combo on Whitewater and thus the wizard goals trophy (on Vita). That plus the Orioles crushing the A's and moving into 2nd in the wild card race, makes for a pretty good day.

Try playing Timesplitters 2 and 3 sometime.
Hmmm, that explains why I got decent money for them on ebay.

One of strangest feelings I've ever had, having the chills and trying to get warm on one of warmest and muggiest days of the year. Getting sick in the summer bites.

some games just make you hate them. i got the meth ingredients on the bomb:dockyard level and then got disconnected before we found the lab. that was like my 2nd try. been trying for 2 hours, like 100 times, and no luck. wtf am i doing with my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back