PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's excessive. She's hilarious and a massive hypocrite, but the choice should be doing her job or getting fired, not getting jailed.
Yeah I found a lot of the comments odd. Many said "Obey the law or go to jail" yet these same people complain when a law is unjust and cheer people that stand up for what they believe and disobey it. I personally disagree with her stance but I understand it because not that long ago it was the majority opinion.

Been working on that for a while... the hardest trophies is the score 600 points online and subsequent trophies before it. I'm up to 175 points... then the career mode is ridiculous because you can't sim as long as the newer ones let you

Are people talking about boosting the points?
I boosted those awhile ago. Very easy that way...I just need the game face one, and a handful of the long ass career ones. I'm surprised the servers are still going on that game.

Cool, the game just keeps getting more and more accessible as you keep playing it. First it seems that beating it all in one run is impossible, then it seems that getting to hell is impossible, then it seems like beating the game in 8 mins is impossible. But it all becomes more and more attainable as you keep playing, it's really cool.
One of my favorite things these days is when my husband will pick up the controller and say, very sincerely, "Today I'm going to beat Yama!" We both know he won't make it out of the mines, but the bravado and seriousness of the way he says it never gets old, lol.

He never dies to the more complicated things like shopkeeper fights or treasure traps. It's always fall damage, running into enemies, or my personal favorite -- approaching a set or two of spikes that for us old pros are nothing at all. But he'll wiggle the character back and forth like a cat that can't decide if it can make the jump, followed by a great leap up....

and right onto the spikes.

Spelunky is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite things these days is when my husband will pick up the controller and say, very sincerely, "Today I'm going to beat Yama!" We both know he won't make it out of the mines, but the bravado and seriousness of the way he says it never gets old, lol.

He never dies to the more complicated things like shopkeeper fights or treasure traps. It's always fall damage, running into enemies, or my personal favorite -- approaching a set or two of spikes that for us old pros are nothing at all. But he'll wiggle the character back and forth like a cat that can't decide if it can make the jump, followed by a great leap straight up....and right onto the spikes.

Liked your post only to encourage you to post more... considering my dislike for shitlunky you should be most flattered.

He never dies to the more complicated things like shopkeeper fights or treasure traps. It's always fall damage, running into enemies, or my personal favorite -- approaching a set or two of spikes that for us old pros are nothing at all. But he'll wiggle the character back and forth like a cat that can't decide if it can make the jump, followed by a great leap up....

it makes me smile so much to hear you talk about your husband :)

PS: I'd love to be playing MGS V right now but this place doesn't have blinds yet and it's so bright I can barely see what's on the TV.

Keep laughing at all of his silly deaths and you too can find yourself commiserating over beers with Pharm and Zimm!

Liked your post only to encourage you to post more... considering my dislike for shitlunky you should be most flattered.
Thanks Topside, lube you too.

I'm done with those "leadership" courses for work now, thankfully. Still not really sure what the point was: I'll make slightly more money and they slapped a fancy new title on me, but there's zero additional responsibilities and essentially no room for upward mobility in our section. Transferring to another section is possible but I'd need to go for a master's in social work, which I just don't know if I have in me.

But hey, if they'd like to pay me more in the meantime for

8tXdAbW.jpg

that's totally fine by me. Maybe eventually I can work my way to a position that allows me to be on CAG all day long like some of you glorious bastards. :D

Hey you guys know if you can make the ps4 xmb more color changing and light/dark day/night like the ps3 xmb?

I don't care about sparkles but my whole family just zoned out and reminisced about the old ps3 xmb for a few minutes and saying how the static same colored ps4 xmb is boring. lol

I'm kind of annoyed right now. In Xeodrifter, I beat a boss and got a new power-up. In this game, the only checkpoints are bosses and when you exit the level and save while on your ship. I thought the game would save my progress since I beat the boss, so I exited out. Now I have to go through that level again, finding the hidden upgrades and beating the boss again.

There's that retro feeling!

Damn, that game was ugly. I'm glad Larry Fedora is to stupid to realize what he's got in that RB Hood. That guy is a beast.

A wins a win, though. You're up next, Fatality.

Im sort of in a gaming funk since I haven't gamed in a few months, anyone have any recommendations for something that'll get me back in the groove/mood? Preferably something on a portable system so I can play on my lunch

[quote name="qbanita" post="12902386" timestamp="1441330708"]Im sort of in a gaming funk since I haven't gamed in a few months, anyone have any recommendations for something that'll get me back in the groove/mood? Preferably something on a portable system so I can play on my lunch[/quote]

If you like rhythm games, import a copy of IA/VT Colorful. It's great!

Watching this 1966 Batman movie with wife and kids, best movie ever

The bomb sequence is tops but everything is just so awesome

free on prime if ya got it

also toy soldiers guys, who is the best leader/team. Iv just been doing kaisers team and upgrading, but any of the other 3 base (overlord/starbright/phantom) any better better? thanks

New Blogcast (9-8-15)

PS4

1. Tearaway Unfolded
  2. Arcade Archives: Ajax
  3. Ascendant
  4. Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
  5. Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight
  6. Hyper Void
  7. Knock-Knock  (out 9-10-15)
  8. Leo's Fortune

PS3

• Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight
  • Shooter: Space Shot --- PS1 Classic

VITA

• Fat City
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

No I'm not, I'm just a troll or something like that... I don't know, I didn't pay much attention to it before you edited it... I guess Jekyll didn't like what Hyde posted.
I said you were filling the troll vacuum of when stotch left, lol. and then dab dab and i was all like peace and love ;)

but i dont know you at all or anything about you or what you look like or if you have a wife or husband or kids or what you do for fun and what music you listen to etc. i think you like fallout? i only know you have some imaginary beef with me and then get likes from tyler/gator clique. lol. peace and love bro. shake it off. hug it out bitch

Im sort of in a gaming funk since I haven't gamed in a few months, anyone have any recommendations for something that'll get me back in the groove/mood? Preferably something on a portable system so I can play on my lunch

Super Exploding Zoo. It's light, easy, entertaining, cute. Levels are varied enough to stay interesting.

It's a game you can pick up and play a few levels at a time. Great game to ease your way back into gaming while you figure out your next big game to play. Easy plat too. I would think it would be right up your alley.

found a good location for 200x combo, suuuuuper easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EU2zTMG9uk

@crunchy: I just looked it up, the cover art sold me xD

I don't need to know Japanese to play it do I? My Japanese is limited, I only know basic Kanjii

@nightmare: thanks, it's reminding me of something right now but I can't put my finger on it. I'm guessing it's digital only?

@zimm: please pm me if you can, I can't get pms to work for some reason thanks

@nightmare: thanks, it's reminding me of something right now but I can't put my finger on it. I'm guessing it's digital only?
Yep. Digital only. We got it a couple months ago with Plus. Do you still have Plus?

It has a bit of Pikmin flavor with being able to dispatch your troops.

Yep. Digital only. We got it a couple months ago with Plus. Do you still have Plus?

It has a bit of Pikmin flavor with being able to dispatch your troops.
No I ran out of plus

Haven't had the chance to pick it back up, I'll probably get it again for Xmas again from someone.

I don't mind buying it if it's cheap, I'll check the store later.

I've actually never played Pikmin D:
It's been on my play list, but I never got around to getting a copy. Maybe soon.

No I ran out of plus
Haven't had the chance to pick it back up, I'll probably get it again for Xmas again from someone.
I don't mind buying it if it's cheap, I'll check the store later.
I've actually never played Pikmin D:
It's been on my play list, but I never got around to getting a copy. Maybe soon.
It's 10.99 right now. I'd prob pay 5.00 max. Hopefully it will go on sale for you soon if it looks interesting.

found a good location for 200x combo, suuuuuper easy.
Why do games keep putting nonsensical combos in games as trophies? That's not even a combo its just spamming. is this really what devs have in mind? Stop the madness!

Utes won! Woohoo!

Also my alma mater Utah State played a non-FBS team, were favored by 32 points, and had their all-conference QB coming back for the first time in 2 seasons after injury. They were down 9-5 at the end of the 3rd and got a lucky 88 yard punt return in the 4th to win 12-9! Woohoo 1-0!

Finished extra hard playthrough of Endor DLC, so about an hour of content for $0.50 (bought it on sale, normally $1). Very linear path (which isn't that different from the rest of the game) but the forest is a nice change of scenery at least. A few light puzzle elements, 3 new costumes which are shit, a few new enemy types (you get to murder ewoks) and a couple of boss battles (with familiar faces). The second boss battle was actually more challenging than the final boss battle of the main game (but fair) on extra hard, It comes with several trophies (300 TT worth) and it can be done pretty easily in 1 playthrough, you just have to press start and exit game (to the main menu) before the screen goes black after you die, then select continue for the no death trophy. You restart at the last checkpoint with full health.
yqFwXpz.gif

If you decide to buy and beat the main game, I'd say it's a no brainer to buy the Endor DLC, it's worth it just to punt kick ewoks and to support reasonably price DLC.

Finished extra hard playthrough of Endor DLC, so about an hour of content for $0.50 (bought it on sale, normally $1). Very linear path (which isn't that different from the rest of the game) but the forest is a nice change of scenery at least. A few light puzzle elements, 3 new costumes which are shit, a few new enemy types (you get to murder ewoks) and a couple of boss battles (with familiar faces). The second boss battle was actually more challenging than the final boss battle of the main game (but fair) on extra hard, It comes with several trophies (300 TT worth) and it can be done pretty easily in 1 playthrough, you just have to press start and exit game (to the main menu) before the screen goes black after you die, then select continue for the no death trophy. You restart at the last checkpoint with full health.
yqFwXpz.gif

If you decide to buy and beat the main game, I'd say it's a no brainer to buy the Endor DLC, it's worth it just to punt kick ewoks and to support reasonably price DLC.

Reported!

That is horrible, which makes you horrible!

Kicking ewoks is almost on par with kicking puppies.

It should have let you kick Jar Jar. Then I'd be on board.

Just ran through Left Behind DLC. So good! Can't believe I waited this long. Have to find a way to beat Grounded. 5 chapters total. Last chapter was tough on Normal. I can only imagine Grounded.

Talk about stealth gameplay!

I said you were filling the troll vacuum of when stotch left, lol. and then dab dab and i was all like peace and love ;)

but i dont know you at all or anything about you or what you look like or if you have a wife or husband or kids or what you do for fun and what music you listen to etc. i think you like fallout? i only know you have some imaginary beef with me and then get likes from tyler/gator clique. lol. peace and love bro. shake it off. hug it out bitch

lol, you're delusional

By all means, don't change your post on my account just because you smoked some weed and were able to repress what you really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back