PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely a quitter, I don't think I've gotten anywhere near that. Haven't even gotten the trophy for level 30 yet. 

You might already be doing it, but try to shoot around corners for larger enemy groups or bigger enemies (Cyclops or Minotaur).
Yeah, I've been trying that. I'm just impatient with it lol. Also found its easier to just hold X to shoot and aim by moving, seems more reliable than the controls on the right stick.

Damn, November is going to be a great time to get that PS4..I'll have Sw Battlefront, will probably get FO4 and BO3 right away..then I'll have black Friday to hopefully find cheap the few others I wanted to play on ps4 (DA3, GTAV, SOM)

Wtf is Heroes of Loot? Is it free to play or was it on sale for really cheap? It can't be more fun than Rocket League!

The only games I plan on buying this fall are Fallout 4 and Rock Band 4. Those should keep me busy. I ended up buying Far Cry 4 and Shadow of Mordor from GameFly for cheap before canceling and I still need to play those + the infamous backlog that I'll be buried under.

I'm tempted by Star Wars Battlefront but I'll wait for it to hit EA Access like every other major EA game. I learned my lesson with PVZGW and Dragon Age. I'm happy about getting BF Hardline next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf is Heroes of Loot? Is it free to play or was it on sale for really cheap? It can't be more fun than Rocket League!

The only games I plan on buying this fall are Fallout 4 and Rock Band 4. Those should keep me busy. I ended up buying Far Cry 4 and Shadow of Mordor from GameFly for cheap before canceling and I still need to play those + the infamous backlog that I'll be buried under.

I'm tempted by Star Wars Battlefront but I'll wait for it to hit EA Access like every other major EA game. I learned my lesson with PVZGW and Dragon Age. I'm happy about getting BF Hardline next month.
Cheap twin stick dungeon crawler retro-styled indie game. less than $3 with plus and its pretty entertaining.

I'm messing myself up on Heroes of Loot. I just grabbed 2 medalions of time in a run and that isn't gonna help me cuz im gonna miss all the easy enemies in the first 4 levels. and these green acid/poison traps are the worst, especially when they force you to walk on them to get in stores/exit level.

The right-stick shooting accuracy is really not very good in the game. Just hold one of the face buttons like Sage said, that's what I did.

I feel like the Wizard's strength stat is wrong. It took forever to kill anything with him by level 16.

Damn that Far Cry 4 multiplayer. Took me 4 tries just to finish one mode as people either dropped out or the server took a dump. I waited an hour while eating dinner and listening to music and I saw 2 people join the Demon Mask mode lobby the entire time. Looks like more dignity lost going to the psnprofiles gaming sessions.

I've officially decided that I'm gonna trade in MGS and Mad Max this weekend if the values hold...hopefully I can knock out MGS at least. Want to use that credit towards Uncharted Collection!

So today I called Time Warner to complain about my bill.... and they upgraded my internet to 30 down.... and they gave me Showtime... and a $300 visa gc.... and they lowered my bill?

I almost feel obligated to give them the D now....
How do you start it off? I need to talk to them about my bill since it has gone up and I'm really bad at these conversions.

Are you Borderlands people excited for Battleborn or indifferent? I don't seem to see a lot of hype about it.
Well isn't Battleborn more of a MOBA fusion?

It will. And it's dumb, but an easy plat except the flappy bird game will piss you off a bit.
fuck flappy bird. Eventually I just gave up and let my friend beat it for me since all she plays are mobile games like that.

Kilik / Pancakes, I am out for tonight don't feel well. Might be around tomorrow afternoon. Or 8pm tomorrow night.
All good man but I likely won't get of work until much later.

Someone stream something. I'm bored at work, and forgot my vita at home.

I don't think I'm going to go for the 5000-kill trophy in Heroes of Loot--after a 45-minute run to Dungeon 38, Warrior at Level 14, death from being completely overwhelmed by lots and lots of enemies including a minotaur, and 4431 kills, I'm exhausted.
I got to level 30, thank god you don't have to beat it to get the last character and trophy, I actually died there. Was level 30 a
room with 3 minataurs for you? That's what it was for me and i zoned out for a split second and got fucked up!

I had like 2600 kills so wasn't even close to 5000.

There's a little icon that says 0/6 under it next to all my characters now on the character select screen. Do you know what that is?

Holy shit, the ebay trifecta!

Buyer paid right away.

Buyer's has moderate comprehension of English language.

Buyer understood that I was messaging his code, not mailing it to him.

Haven't had a transaction this smooth on ebay for a while (I only do maybe 6-10 ebay transactions per year)

Holy shit, the ebay trifecta!Quadfecta!

Buyer paid right away.

*Buyer ask for refunds and complains to Ebay. Seller is fucked.

Haven't had a transaction this smooth on ebay for a while (I only do maybe 6-10 ebay transactions per year)

So you know how sometimes after drinking a bit you can get these uncontrollable non-stop hiccups?

Yeah.

Buyer paid right away.

Sure it's not a PSNOTer?

So back to the library mgs5 goes. 20 hours, 13 main missions out of like 50, 26% of the trophies. And I think I just figured out how to fast travel.

good game. long as shit though.

next up on library theatre: brothers ps4.

So you know how sometimes after drinking a bit you can get these uncontrollable non-stop hiccups?

Yeah.
My general cure for hiccups is to take in a deep breath, hold it in, take several large gulps of a liquid, then exhale. Hasn't failed me yet.

Damn that Far Cry 4 multiplayer. Took me 4 tries just to finish one mode as people either dropped out or the server took a dump. I waited an hour while eating dinner and listening to music and I saw 2 people join the Demon Mask mode lobby the entire time. Looks like more dignity lost going to the psnprofiles gaming sessions.
How does the MP work? Can 2 guys run through it together or are there trophies that require more than 2 people?

I am not far in the game so I dont know if that matters. But I can work with you this weekend at night if you are free.

Oh, I should specify I am PS4. Are you one of those poor Wisconsin boys with no new tech?

I got to level 30, thank god you don't have to beat it to get the last character and trophy, I actually died there. Was level 30 a
room with 3 minataurs for you? That's what it was for me and i zoned out for a split second and got fucked up!

I had like 2600 kills so wasn't even close to 5000.

There's a little icon that says 0/6 under it next to all my characters now on the character select screen. Do you know what that is?
No, I had a typical dungeon for the 30th one. I never encountered a room like the one you did, but I can easily see it being nearly insta-death.

The 0/6 corresponds to character-specific upgrades that (I think) boost each one's starting level to make future runs easier. They'll show up at random, and I think only for the character you're currently using.

Rocket League Dlc trophies

• unfair match will be difficult
7afl9SI.png

There's also the chance that the game in the bundle will have a different UPC than the standalone game, so Amazon might reject it as a trade-in.
I'm not sure about the Mario Party amiibo bundle, but I know the Smash Bros bundle with controller had Not For Resale rather than the barcode.

Buyer paid right away.

Yeah don't get excited yet. I had my first ebay issue in my 14 years of selling when I sold my Halo code from my Xbone. My listing was for mailing unless requested through message. He requested, I sent. A week later here comes the chargeback against Paypal. Paypal only sides with the seller if you have proof of shipping a physical product. I just put the card with the code on it in the mail the same day I was notified of the chargeback (you have 10 days to respond) with happy anime eyes and a toothy grin drawn on Master Chief, waited 3 days for it to be delivered, then responded to Paypal with the tracking. They covered the issue and gave me my money back.

How does the MP work? Can 2 guys run through it together or are there trophies that require more than 2 people?

I am not far in the game so I dont know if that matters. But I can work with you this weekend at night if you are free.

Oh, I should specify I am PS4. Are you one of those poor Wisconsin boys with no new tech?
We spend all our money on beer and cheese and fat women. There's nothing left to buy a PS4.

No, I had a typical dungeon for the 30th one. I never encountered a room like the one you did, but I can easily see it being nearly insta-death.

The 0/6 corresponds to character-specific upgrades that (I think) boost each one's starting level to make future runs easier. They'll show up at random, and I think only for the character you're currently using.
Yeah, they're "hats" that improve your characters stats I guess. I've only found one helmet for the warrior in two long runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back